Old 09-26-2010, 13:12   #1
Goldfish!!
Divine

Goldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Goldfish!! Send a message via Yahoo to Goldfish!!
Salutations New and Old Members--Azur3-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...t_20100118.jpg
Here I am!!
Back from the near and Far.

My characters were Azure, XionChaos, Turquoise, Azur3, Eminent Light
My Spouse was RinoaHeartilly//Skittles
Found this fake Emerald thingy at the crystal store at the Golden Triangle Mall here in Denton Tx...
Then I lost it Lolz.. but it's around here somewhere ^__^
hehe :P

with mad love for you guys....

Excerpt from my Live Journal.....

As I've grown older, and met more and more people, and taken the time to see the world through everybody else's eyes, by putting myself in their shoes, as I have researched and studied history from all areas of the earth, come to understand the basics of current human understanding in the study of physics, science, psychology and sociology, as well as the fundamentals and formation of many of the earth's most common religions, it seems as if a picture begins to form in my mind of our entire society as a whole in our current existence.

It's as if there were a 4-dimensional puzzle, with time being the 4th dimension, and as all the information throughout the different areas of the world throughout all of history assembles itself into one gigantic picture, that can be seen from afar...or from within...within my mind.

My essential theory can be boiled down to a very powerful couple of words, "One Mind."

Society today as we know it by the common viewpoint, begins with ourselves, extends to our family and their family, and beyond that comes our close friends and acquaintances, to our fellow workers within our community, branching out and ending at the other side of the world with people we know nothing about.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

We are all children of the same source, weather it is from a scientific viewpoint of evolution from one single celled organism, a religious viewpoint of being assimilated into existence with absolutely no viable explanation, or even simply a logical or mathematical deduction.

By taking this into consideration, regardless of your beliefs, a spiritual thought seems unavoidable. Weather you take one step behind the birth of life in a religious or scientific standpoint, doesn't make a difference. Behind the birth of life, there WAS a creator. As our very existence is composed of atoms and subatomic particles, we can think of these as a sort of biological lego block, having been assembled. But by whom, or what? Some may give credit towards the imagined God of a typical conservative Christian family, while others may excitedly explain how the perfect conditions within our universe on this planet led for life to begin to form on this planet from the elements our reality is composed of.

Weather it is by the hands of a mystical being or the unfathomable power and possibility of our universe, both are the definition of a Creator. The fact that you exist and you are reading these words that I have typed is THE definition of perfection. Life began and has thrived here to this exact moment of time because it was JUST the right condition for it to happen. You are a Divine...in a non-esoteric sort of way. Either way, it is the same thing. Through religion or science, we were created by one source, God is perfect, the Universe is perfect, God is all knowing and all seeing, and as imagining every electron swirling around it's atomic core instantaneously exchanging particles of information around it's neighboring particles, everything fits perfectly where it sits. We are the Universe, the Universe is perfect, and we are one with God.

By understanding this, we gain an enlightened perspective on life itself in all forms. Weather it be through praising the lord Jesus' name, paying your respect to Mother Earth and all of her children by following in the great Buddha's teachings, or giving regard to any other form of higher creation in other religions, it is all giving credit to the same entity.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...anjordan-1.jpg

This is a message brought to you with PEACE and LOVE ^_^
Times are Changing :}
Truth is being revealed<3
=}}}
Above is a pic of my fiance/wifey Megan and me =}
u a ***got **** you

Lol ***..

School naw man dont need it
A growing collection of my favorite quotes from the coolest set of pixels to ever grace my home computer screen.

Last edited by thehempknight; 09-29-2010 at 02:10.
Goldfish!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2010, 20:05   #2
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
It's as if there is a 4th dimension, and it's full of gay, and it came to Sapphire.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2010, 03:33   #3
Manhattans Junk
sick abz

Manhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
It's as if there is a 4th dimension, and it's full of gay, and it came to Sapphire.
I was actually thinking that word-for-word.
Manhattans Junk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2010, 06:03   #4
Dex4
Banned

Dex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
In this dimension can I divide by zero to save myself?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Ok Kill'em.
Dex4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2010, 08:03   #5
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
You're not a member of this community. Now get the **** out of here, and never come back.

/replies to topic without reading the contents of thread.

Last edited by thehempknight; 09-29-2010 at 02:10.
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2010, 08:43   #6
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Feel the love!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2010, 13:25   #7
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Feel the love!
Now hold your cheeks together and don't spill blood all over the place in which you just got anally raped. By Egys.

In my golden days:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineBarbie View Post
Making sure that Borny is not the last one posting is a full time job!
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian-Atticus View Post
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
When I post, once in a blue moon, this is usually how everyone reacts ... :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Borny, Love of my life! I misses you. Stay longer!
Borny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2010, 13:26   #8
S.A.M
Egy0.0

Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, North England (originally from egypt)
S.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borny View Post
Now hold your cheeks together and don't spill blood all over the place in which you just got anally raped. By Egys.
OI WHAT ABOUT EGYS?!?!?!

(adding some excitement tehehe)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIVCpzSQTPc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
So i checked this thread with my ***-o-meter.

it exploded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KENSHIN666 View Post
Do you keep those meters handy for Saturday night clubbing, gotta catch'em all?

LOL
S.A.M is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2010, 13:28   #9
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.M View Post
OI WHAT ABOUT EGYS?!?!?!

(adding some excitement tehehe)
I knew from the moment I saw that you had replied to this that you would say that!

In my golden days:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineBarbie View Post
Making sure that Borny is not the last one posting is a full time job!
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian-Atticus View Post
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
When I post, once in a blue moon, this is usually how everyone reacts ... :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Borny, Love of my life! I misses you. Stay longer!
Borny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2010, 13:30   #10
S.A.M
Egy0.0

S.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I knew from the moment I saw that you had replied to this that you would say that!
Man I've been so bored lately and didn't think of the good old days on the forums, its just missing Dex, Ryuzaki and some **** that I can't remember :P

Quote:

it exploded.
Quote:

LOL
Old 09-27-2010, 14:52   #11
Dex4
Banned

Dex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.M View Post
Man I've been so bored lately and didn't think of the good old days on the forums, its just missin Dex, Ryuzaki and some **** that I can't remember :P
Egy say what?!?!?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Ok Kill'em.
Dex4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2010, 20:02   #12
S.A.M
Egy0.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex4 View Post
Egy say what?!?!?!
what?!?!?!

Quote:

it exploded.
Quote:

LOL
Old 09-27-2010, 20:44   #13
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I will burn you. I will tie your ass to a camel, and set it on fire and watch you burn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2010, 14:15   #14
Goldfish!!
Divine

Goldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Goldfish!! Send a message via Yahoo to Goldfish!!
Hmm, I was hoping some of the oldies would post hello like Snyder, Hatschipu, Portscott, maybe some others... maybe another day...
peace<3
u a ***got **** you

Lol ***..

School naw man dont need it
A growing collection of my favorite quotes from the coolest set of pixels to ever grace my home computer screen.
Goldfish!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2010, 15:00   #15
ivanas-tao
Princess

ivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond repute
why would unknown ppl to sapphire post on sapphire's forum???

ivanas-tao water-water-water ( 110-130-140)

<3 my little guy <3 Yuki 14-01-2013

-***1504;***1108;***1103;***1103;***953;- .____. zegt:
brb sticking sum pancakes in mah arsť <.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojOwn View Post
omg

here i call this:

CERTIFICATE OF WEIRDNESS
given by TrojOwn
You are now officially weird: ivanas-tao
gratz
Quote: