Old 09-22-2010, 03:14   #1
forasha

forasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond repute
Another use for Bombs.

Why cant we use them for more purposes such as slaying a pile of mobs if u place a bomb etc.
See Them Fear Them

Come Taste My Katanas

(\__/) This is bunny. He is on a mission to rule
(='.'=) the world. Help him on his quest for world
(")_(") domination by putting him in your signature.

Smashing Pots for Rupee's
forasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2010, 03:16   #2
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by forasha View Post
Why cant we use them for more purposes such as slaying a pile of mobs if u place a bomb etc.
I'd blow myself up in Bird Island in the middle of the city, on a char named Uncle Fester.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2010, 03:17   #3
johnpriest
Priest

johnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
would be sweet to do like 25pct dmg to boss mobs lol would make bombs go WAY up in value

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm in your shadowz, lootin your DBz
johnpriest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2010, 03:19   #4
forasha

forasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
I'd blow myself up in Bird Island in the middle of the city, on a char named Uncle Fester.
LOL
run up to a person you dont like attatch a bomb to them WATCH THEM GO BOOOOOM
See Them Fear Them

Come Taste My Katanas

Old 09-22-2010, 03:20   #5
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
LOL
run up to a person you dont like attatch a bomb to them WATCH THEM GO BOOOOOM
Well idk if you can but you'd earn pkp if you did that. LOL.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-22-2010, 03:22   #6
forasha

Quote:
Well idk if you can but you'd earn pkp if you did that. LOL.
Would that make me a terrorist?
and nooo i dont want pkp's ._.!!
See Them Fear Them

Come Taste My Katanas

Old 09-22-2010, 03:25   #7
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Would that make me a terrorist?
and nooo i dont want pkp's ._.!!
Probably. But it's even funnier to make a bald char named Uncle Fester and blow yourself up near many noobs and kill them same time. That way, if you go red/black named, you either don't care about the char (he likes it in jail) or you can teleport him using that Memory Agate once you revive ROFL!
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-22-2010, 03:29   #8
forasha

Quote:
Probably. But it's even funnier to make a bald char named Uncle Fester and blow yourself up near many noobs and kill them same time. That way, if you go red/black named, you either don't care about the char (he likes it in jail) or you can teleport him using that Memory Agate once you revive ROFL!
Oh now thats an idea i like it muchly! should store bombs in VIP whouse so people who come into jail can get bombed too haha. can you imagine GW if people could blow eachother up not just the gates o.o!
See Them Fear Them

Come Taste My Katanas

Old 09-22-2010, 03:33   #9
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Oh now thats an idea i like it muchly! should store bombs in VIP whouse so people who come into jail can get bombed too haha. can you imagine GW if people could blow eachother up not just the gates o.o!
I can, but they wouldn't like it. Because it would take less skills. Still i want to do that some day, make a low lvl Uncle Fester, somehow i got to reach the gates and blow myself up lol.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-22-2010, 03:36   #10
forasha

Quote:
I can, but they wouldn't like it. Because it would take less skills. Still i want to do that some day, make a low lvl Uncle Fester, somehow i got to reach the gates and blow myself up lol.
But it dosnt take skill to buy full +12 and then sit their n zap/herc Like so many rats do on pyramid we had one guy who needs to be bombed just stand thier and zap the whole time Plonker he is, he also has an illegal mod on his comp or so ive herd that makes it that he can bot but no one can touch him for it,

HE NEEDS TO BE BOMBED
See Them Fear Them

Come Taste My Katanas

Old 09-22-2010, 03:38   #11
forasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnpriest View Post
would be sweet to do like 25pct dmg to boss mobs lol would make bombs go WAY up in value
Yeah it would give the quest for bombs more meaning to as you wont just be using them in GW
See Them Fear Them

Come Taste My Katanas

Old 09-22-2010, 03:44   #12
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
But it dosnt take skill to buy full +12 and then sit their n zap/herc Like so many rats do on pyramid we had one guy who needs to be bombed just stand thier and zap the whole time Plonker he is, he also has an illegal mod on his comp or so ive herd that makes it that he can bot but no one can touch him for it,

HE NEEDS TO BE BOMBED
Only if i get to bomb TC.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-22-2010, 03:48   #13
forasha

Quote:
Only if i get to bomb TC.
Thats fine by me lmao just tell me when your doing it so i dont walk in tc with a shiz load of money/flowers and get blown to bits lmao, Also if it killed guard 1's their would be no one to put you in jail afterwards
See Them Fear Them

Come Taste My Katanas

Old 09-22-2010, 04:02   #14
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Thats fine by me lmao just tell me when your doing it so i dont walk in tc with a shiz load of money/flowers and get blown to bits lmao, Also if it killed guard 1's their would be no one to put you in jail afterwards
Those damn things would respawn even after a nuke.
Speaking of nuke, i soooo enjoyed using fire arrows on Guard2 in TC when the lights went out X))
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-22-2010, 04:07   #15
forasha

Quote:
Those damn things would respawn even after a nuke.
Speaking of nuke, i soooo enjoyed using fire arrows on Guard2 in TC when the lights went out X))
Sounds like someone has more terrorism in them then i doo LOL
See Them Fear Them

Come Taste My Katanas

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: