Old 09-19-2010, 01:06   #1
euwfg

euwfg has a reputation beyond reputeeuwfg has a reputation beyond reputeeuwfg has a reputation beyond reputeeuwfg has a reputation beyond reputeeuwfg has a reputation beyond reputeeuwfg has a reputation beyond reputeeuwfg has a reputation beyond reputeeuwfg has a reputation beyond reputeeuwfg has a reputation beyond reputeeuwfg has a reputation beyond reputeeuwfg has a reputation beyond repute
When holding a poison blade and perform fire skill you have a chance to cause full physical damage

Recorders Name:arthur harrison
Server:galaxy/uranus
Glicth Reporting: When holding a poison blade and perform fire skill you have a chance to cause full physical damage
Cheater's Name: anyone hold a poison blade and then perform the fire skill/thunder
Date & Time:9-19-2010
Video Link:http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...b953b28563999a

-----------------

Hi,

This is a glitch where if you hold a poison blade and then perform the fire skill you have a chance of doing full physical damage to your opponent instead of just poisoning them. There is a video lik listed. If you need more proof I can send another video. This video is clear and you can see where his fire skill went from 300 attack points on me to over 10k but it got reflected. Enjoy!!. Please fix this glitch. It's completely unfair and people are using it to win tournaments and guild wars.
euwfg is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2010, 01:18   #2
KillEr4EvEr
come vs me

Location: any place i kill my enemy on and Guild Area check my videos on signture posts: 6789
KillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to KillEr4EvEr Send a message via Yahoo to KillEr4EvEr
Quote:
Originally Posted by euwfg View Post
Recorders Name:arthur harrison
Server:galaxy/uranus
Glicth Reporting: When holding a poison blade and perform fire skill you have a chance to cause full physical damage
Cheater's Name: anyone hold a poison blade and then perform the fire skill/thunder
Date & Time:9-19-2010
Video Link:http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...b953b28563999a

-----------------

Hi,

This is a glitch where if you hold a poison blade and then perform the fire skill you have a chance of doing full physical damage to your opponent instead of just poisoning them. There is a video lik listed. If you need more proof I can send another video. This video is clear and you can see where his fire skill went from 300 attack points on me to over 10k but it got reflected. Enjoy!!. Please fix this glitch. It's completely unfair and people are using it to win tournaments and guild wars.
lol it's old bug and tq don't want to fix it for no reason .
any way i hope they fix it , it's bull**** noob own all by it to get the final of elite pk , guild war , clan wars and actually he don't even have any other skill!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++1

My last video

Quote:
Originally Posted by midostarsister View Post
O Pharaoh u so sexy i like u name and u black hair <3 call me at TheGodFather its for vimber mada but i use it some time
KillEr4EvEr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2010, 01:30   #3
KnightShade
"The Best"

KnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond repute
Cry more, it's not a glitch in many people's eyes, and it;s one of a tro/war's only defence against a strong fire tao, you take it away you're taking away one of our attacks.

It's been around since CO began, so like what 8 years or something? it won't be fixed so stop whining about it.
Blessed: -28%

Super (+7) {Stg/Stg} HeavenFan -1%
Super (+7) {Sgg/Sgg} StarTower -1%
Super (+6) {Sdg/Sdg} Club -5%
Super (+6) {Sdg/Sdg} Club -5%
Super (+6) {Sdg/Sdg} Poison Blade
Super (+6) {Sdg/Sdg} Sword
Super (+6) {Sdg/Sdg} Armor -3%
Super (+6) {Sdg} Ring -3%
Super (+6) {Sdg/Sdg} Neckie -3%
Super (+6) {Sdg/Sdg} Earrs -3%
Super (+7) {Sdg/Sdg} Boots -3%
MiraculousGourd -1%
NightMare Steed (+7)

Server: Pharos
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2010, 01:41   #4
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, it has been raised up for a long time. If it matters that much, I will forward it to our staff again to see if they will make any change to it.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:52   #5
catobarb

catobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond repute
lol this has been even been polled on the site. so many ppl enjoy being noob trojs and ninjas that the vote passed to keep it.

Wildswan

Sadly I am back to this game...

140 wat-war-tro 366BP
catobarb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2010, 03:59   #6
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightShade View Post
Cry more, it's not a glitch in many people's eyes, and it;s one of a tro/war's only defence against a strong fire tao, you take it away you're taking away one of our attacks.

It's been around since CO began, so like what 8 years or something? it won't be fixed so stop whining about it.
"it's not a glitch in many people's eyes" In many peoples eyes someone with different skin color, who believe in other god, or just are diferent in some way are lesser humans. But it doesn***8217;t mean that people who think like this are right and that they are not a bunch of idiots.

"and it;s one of a tro/war's only defence against a strong fire tao". Oh so trojans should have a defense against strong fires and fires should just die against strong trojans. Go zap some more noobs you hypocritical zapper

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2010, 23:58   #7
KillEr4EvEr
come vs me

Location: any place i kill my enemy on and Guild Area check my videos on signture posts: 6789
KillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to KillEr4EvEr Send a message via Yahoo to KillEr4EvEr
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
Yeah, it has been raised up for a long time. If it matters that much, I will forward it to our staff again to see if they will make any change to it.
hope that TQ fix that bug, it's really destroy game balance

specially after the Dragon souls as there were a few Trojans have Stigma , now all Trojans have it actually since recrimination and also the massive attack of the dragon soul make any Trojan with higher or same Bp with STG can 1 hit any fire , archer , warior , water , some Trojans expect full +12 Trojans and ninjas by poison zap .

so it's unfair!.
also the world elite pk competition will be F*ucked up by Poisson zappers noobs
you will see TQ !.

My last video

Quote:
Originally Posted by midostarsister View Post
O Pharaoh u so sexy i like u name and u black hair <3 call me at TheGodFather its for vimber mada but i use it some time
KillEr4EvEr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2010, 00:22   #8
SomeOneInDragon

SomeOneInDragon is on a distinguished road
Of course fires wants that it gets fixed. Because they don't see any problem in hit you 7k+ with critical and 4k at rest of the time even if their items are worse or similar than yours, while you got only like 7 shoots to hit 1 fb/ss or 2 hercs.
And In PkArena you almost got nowhere to run to recovery stamina.

If you are a fire and you got more than 10 points of bp over your opponent you won't get 1 hit and poison takes a little long to blow so stop crying!

Fire is supposed to be a class like others not a immortal one

Last edited by SomeOneInDragon; 09-22-2010 at 00:25.
SomeOneInDragon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2010, 00:45   #9
Belthazor

Belthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeOneInDragon View Post
Of course fires wants that it gets fixed. Because they don't see any problem in hit you 7k+ with critical and 4k at rest of the time even if their items are worse or similar than yours, while you got only like 7 shoots to hit 1 fb/ss or 2 hercs.
And In PkArena you almost got nowhere to run to recovery stamina.

If you are a fire and you got more than 10 points of bp over your opponent you won't get 1 hit and poison takes a little long to blow so quit crying!
You're an idiot. If you get hit 7k+ from critical nado then your gears' blessing sucks and/or the fire's gear is vastly superior to yours. Nothing more needs to be said about poison zap; the mere concept of it screams "I am a bug!"
Belthazor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2010, 01:00   #10
SomeOneInDragon

SomeOneInDragon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belthazor View Post
You're an idiot. If you get hit 7k+ from critical nado then your gears' blessing sucks and/or the fire's gear is vastly superior to yours. Nothing more needs to be said about poison zap; the mere concept of it screams "I am a bug!"
Dude I won't even discuss with you because its pointless and fire x trojan's discussion, endless.

I only guarantee one thing to you, vastly superior it was and don't need to be not but I admit I'm not full blessed yet.

Last edited by SomeOneInDragon; 09-22-2010 at 01:03.
SomeOneInDragon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2010, 01:11   #11
vallier187
Quit

vallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belthazor View Post
Ill reverse that and say, if the fire has superior gears then psn zap wont bother him.
vallier187 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2010, 02:08   #12
Mururoa

Mururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

What about keeping "poison zapping" only when attacking a fire and removing it when attacking any other class?

I'm just curious to know how many poison zapper would truly agree on this one... (LOL)

Quote:
Think of the solution, not the problem
Mururoa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2010, 02:31   #13
Drizzt Do'Urden

Drizzt Do'Urden has a reputation beyond reputeDrizzt Do'Urden has a reputation beyond reputeDrizzt Do'Urden has a reputation beyond reputeDrizzt Do'Urden has a reputation beyond reputeDrizzt Do'Urden has a reputation beyond reputeDrizzt Do'Urden has a reputation beyond reputeDrizzt Do'Urden has a reputation beyond reputeDrizzt Do'Urden has a reputation beyond reputeDrizzt Do'Urden has a reputation beyond reputeDrizzt Do'Urden has a reputation beyond reputeDrizzt Do'Urden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Poison zapping noob with no skill I see
Archer: 132-133-137
Fire Tao: 130-130-130
Ninja: 130-130-135
Trojan: 130-130-130
Warrior: 130-130-118
Water Tao: 130-131-118
--------------------
Drizzt Do'Urden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2010, 05:28   #14
Huseby v.3
Banned

Huseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond repute
1 hit with nado > 1 Hit with zap

True story bro.
Huseby v.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2010, 06:40   #15
corey0092
The Dude

corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
cut fire damage in half, or even 2/3's and you can take away poison zap, or hell while we're at it make fb, ss, not take stamina, if you can zap forever, let us fb for ever

btw +12 warrior 35pct blessing 352 bp, fires still hit 7k on me crit. even ****ty fires do 1ks now, and its pissing me off
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: