Old 09-09-2010, 09:39   #1
~HeLL~AnGeL~
weedisgodn

~HeLL~AnGeL~ is on a distinguished road
How did i get 400 dolllars of cps in first place?

Im wondering how i got 400 dollars of cps just to get banned in the end while using paypal...
mat.the.skater on mars level 112 archer
weedisgod level 111 tro
mat.the.skater! level 108 archer
Daedulus 102 ninja
~HeLL~AnGeL~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2010, 09:43   #2
~HeLL~AnGeL~
weedisgodn

is wondering cause if i cause paypal sent the money back to the friend who i was buying cps for at the time...Now i would like to know why co accepted it and give me the dragonball codes for 400 dollars worth when paypal was going sent back the money
weedisgod level 111 tro
Daedulus 102 ninja
Old 09-09-2010, 10:14   #3
~HeLL~AnGeL~
weedisgodn

Is wondering cause I bought that 400 dollars over like two months or three months so im wondering why they didnt stop in first month...If paypal was going send me back the money...and why CO and paypal allowed me to get up to 400 dollars...Sounds like paypal and CO have a deal to make money off the new players and punish u for buying CPS
weedisgod level 111 tro
Daedulus 102 ninja
Old 09-09-2010, 10:36   #4
Clenk~V.12
Banned

Clenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond repute
Because they didn't catch it? TQ has so many people buying dbs that they can't catch everyone that tries to abuse the system for free dbs right away.

Next time don't try to beat the system because you won't win.
Clenk~V.12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2010, 11:17   #5
~HeLL~AnGeL~
weedisgodn

I didnt try to beat the system...paypal decided to give me back the money instead of giving conquer the money...I dont understand how u get codes...when paypal wont pay them
weedisgod level 111 tro
Daedulus 102 ninja
Old 09-09-2010, 11:24   #6
Thechosenone
Banned

Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
If you get payed from paypal (even echecks) it appears like you are getting payed and sometimes TQ will give you the codes because they got payed. If you disputed or canceled the payment then you basically frauded the system by using the DB codes when you didn't pay.
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2010, 15:02   #7
tetsujin

tetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond repute
TQ billed me for a bulk pack instead of a B point then banned me for cancelling it -.-
Old 09-09-2010, 15:10   #8
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HeLL~AnGeL~ View Post
is wondering cause if i cause paypal sent the money back to the friend who i was buying cps for at the time...Now i would like to know why co accepted it and give me the dragonball codes for 400 dollars worth when paypal was going sent back the money
Something similar happened to someone I know. An in-game "friend" asked her to buy dbs for him & put the money in her PayPal account. She had the cash in the account, it seemed safe enough so she bought the dbs - then got banned for db fraud.

Her "friend" had bought the dbs with his mother's credit card. His mother hadn't agreed to it and refused the charges when she was billed for it, so PayPal traced the money and took it back from TQ.

We do get told often enough not to buy dbs for other people: this is the sort of reason why.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 09-09-2010, 17:37   #9
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsujin View Post
TQ billed me for a bulk pack instead of a B point then banned me for cancelling it -.-
now that's what I call bad luck lol
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2010, 05:09   #10
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I didnt try to beat the system...paypal decided to give me back the money instead of giving conquer the money...I dont understand how u get codes...when paypal wont pay them
You may have to learn more about the rules of paypal...
Old 09-10-2010, 06:19   #11
Draconan

Draconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
A couple things to note...

1. Don't buy DBs for other people, there is probably a reason they aren't just purchasing them themselves

2. It probably took 2 months because depending on the time of the purchase it can be over 6 weeks before the owner of the credit card sees the charge on thier bill. It will then take time to investigate the charges.

3. If the money is being returned, both paypal and TQ are losing money as they have to pay employees to investigate and track these fraud cases.

4. Don't buy DBs for other people, there is probably a reason they aren't just purchasing them themselves
Draconan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2010, 09:15   #12
Clenk~V.12
Banned

Clenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconan View Post
A couple things to note...

1. Don't buy DBs for other people, there is probably a reason they aren't just purchasing them themselves

2. It probably took 2 months because depending on the time of the purchase it can be over 6 weeks before the owner of the credit card sees the charge on thier bill. It will then take time to investigate the charges.

3. If the money is being returned, both paypal and TQ are losing money as they have to pay employees to investigate and track these fraud cases.

4. Don't buy DBs for other people, there is probably a reason they aren't just purchasing them themselves
And don't go over your paypal limit.

Your #3 point is false. They have those people on salary. Meaning they are either sitting down doing nothing and getting paid or investigating things and getting paid.
Clenk~V.12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2010, 01:22   #13
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.12 View Post

Your #3 point is false. They have those people on salary. Meaning they are either sitting down doing nothing and getting paid or investigating things and getting paid.
Old 09-15-2010, 01:25   #14
Shara~v.25
Banned

Shara~v.25 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.25 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.25 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.25 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.25 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.25 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.25 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.25 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.25 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.25 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.25 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
sounds nice, right? earning money while doing nothing... oh wait... thats what you guys at tq do to!
Shara~v.25 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2010, 05:58   #15
Draconan

Draconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.12 View Post

True but the more the workload the more of them they need. So yes IF they are paid salary one instance won't effect thier overhead, but will count towards the total workload. As well most companies like that hire call centers for thier cust service which would be who the c/c holder would be talking to when claiming the fraudulent charge, and they usually charge by the second or by the minute they are on the phone
Draconan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: