Old 03-15-2010, 10:50   #1
Apachi

Apachi has a reputation beyond reputeApachi has a reputation beyond reputeApachi has a reputation beyond reputeApachi has a reputation beyond reputeApachi has a reputation beyond reputeApachi has a reputation beyond reputeApachi has a reputation beyond reputeApachi has a reputation beyond reputeApachi has a reputation beyond reputeApachi has a reputation beyond reputeApachi has a reputation beyond repute
Old emerald ppl!

Hiya all old ones haha,
Whos still playing here? I'm Apachi if someone remember ;o played here for like 5 years ago ;O kamasutra? gosma ? anyone still playin?

Last edited by Apachi; 03-15-2010 at 11:05.
Apachi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2010, 12:28   #2
Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryuzaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apachi View Post
Hiya all old ones haha,
Whos still playing here? I'm Apachi if someone remember ;o played here for like 5 years ago ;O kamasutra? gosma ? anyone still playin?
It seems to me that you have the wrong forums, as this is Sapphire.
Nigatsu [ Warrior-Warlord ] Level 45
GunZ
Parabola [FAKE] Level 42
TF2 | L4D
Ryuzatti [ Steam ID ]

Equips~

I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.

I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.
Ryuzaki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2010, 14:21   #3
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hiya all old ones haha,
Lol, you are Apachi from greatwall?

I know you two ways.
-1- My brother is Nazgul/Bankai
-2-You abused your admin powers on a Private Server when I was raping you at FB

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2010, 10:14   #4
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
It seems to me that you have the wrong forums, as this is Sapphire.
What he said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2010, 14:29   #5
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hiya all old ones haha,
Heya i remember you. I still play when im not busy with reality. A lot of us old school still play. Gosma stopped playing, kamasutra is still a ***** oh and also still plays. Also duubz is online every day. Mortie (JP) as well and Arrowstar

I still have a co 1.0 video of you at guildwar killing Hellfires. I heard what happened to great wall. I saw that coming a mile away.

edit: There are still a couple more oldies, but i cba to dig up the names of theyre new accounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Lol, you are Apachi from greatwall?

I know you two ways.
-1- My brother is Nazgul/Bankai
-2-You abused your admin powers on a Private Server when I was raping you at FB
I sent a Bankai to botjail a while back, is that an emerald or did your brother also move to great wall with that account? Or did your brother move with it to great wall during the server split?

Vote for historically correct skin tone options: PRESS HERE

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Isaac Newton

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Sun-tzu

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Dante 's The Inferno

"Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity" Mud and blood 2

Characters:
Snyder|187| lvl 132 2nd reborn trojan
FalleN lvl 132 2nd reborn archer
Peligroso|187|lvl 131 2nd reborn trojan

Last edited by Snyder; 03-19-2010 at 14:33.
Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2010, 17:26   #6
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyder View Post
Heya i remember you. I still play when im not busy with reality. A lot of us old school still play. Gosma stopped playing, kamasutra is still a ***** oh and also still plays. Also duubz is online every day. Mortie (JP) as well and Arrowstar

I still have a co 1.0 video of you at guildwar killing Hellfires. I heard what happened to great wall. I saw that coming a mile away.

edit: There are still a couple more oldies, but i cba to dig up the names of theyre new accounts.

I sent a Bankai to botjail a while back, is that an emerald or did your brother also move to great wall with that account? Or did your brother move with it to great wall during the server split?
My brother started on greatwall, after we bananasplitted all of conquer. He chose greatwall because we had the most loot there, and the guy we stole from posted a full confession on forums to get his gear back from us. Really, we just wanted to be sure TQ wouldn't accept a hack case from him, and take the **** back.

I think the guy's name was Genocide, only spelled with wierd characters.

Old 03-20-2010, 09:12   #7
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
My brother started on greatwall, after we bananasplitted all of conquer. He chose greatwall because we had the most loot there, and the guy we stole from posted a full confession on forums to get his gear back from us. Really, we just wanted to be sure TQ wouldn't accept a hack case from him, and take the **** back.

The name sounds familiar.I played on greatwall as wellfora short time. The guildwars sucked balls so i moved back to emerald

Vote for historically correct skin tone options: PRESS HERE

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Isaac Newton

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Sun-tzu

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Dante 's The Inferno

"Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity" Mud and blood 2

Characters:
Snyder|187| lvl 132 2nd reborn trojan
FalleN lvl 132 2nd reborn archer
Peligroso|187|lvl 131 2nd reborn trojan
Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2010, 10:26   #8
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyder View Post
The name sounds familiar.I played on greatwall as wellfora short time. The guildwars sucked balls so i moved back to emerald
If you saw nazgul or bankai, then that was my brother.

Old 03-20-2010, 19:39   #9
sbrwln
Noop

sbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sbrwln Send a message via Yahoo to sbrwln
Quote:

i remember that.. awww. good times

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com
sbrwln is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2010, 04:32   #10
Apachi

Apachi has a reputation beyond reputeApachi has a reputation beyond reputeApachi has a reputation beyond reputeApachi has a reputation beyond reputeApachi has a reputation beyond reputeApachi has a reputation beyond reputeApachi has a reputation beyond reputeApachi has a reputation beyond reputeApachi has a reputation beyond reputeApachi has a reputation beyond reputeApachi has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=Snyder;11035002]Heya i remember you. I still play when im not busy with reality. A lot of us old school still play. Gosma stopped playing, kamasutra is still a ***** oh and also still plays. Also duubz is online every day. Mortie (JP) as well and Arrowstar

edit: There are still a couple more oldies, but i cba to dig up the names of theyre new accounts.QUOTE]

Haha , Alright... So Duubz didn't change much eh? Since he was on 24/7 when i was playing at emerald, well nice to see that some of the old ppl still playing (:
Old 03-28-2010, 10:22   #11
Holy_Sabbath
Good&Evil

Holy_Sabbath is an unknown quantity at this point
=0

To Be Forgotten Is A Fate Worst Then Death.
Holy_Sabbath is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2010, 11:13   #12
Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryuzaki
Quote:

edit: There are still a couple more oldies, but i cba to dig up the names of theyre new accounts.QUOTE]

Haha , Alright... So Duubz didn't change much eh? Since he was on 24/7 when i was playing at emerald, well nice to see that some of the old ppl still playing (:
l2quote lol
Nigatsu [ Warrior-Warlord ] Level 45
GunZ
Parabola [FAKE] Level 42
TF2 | L4D
Ryuzatti [ Steam ID ]

Equips~

I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.

I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.

Last edited by Ryuzaki; 03-28-2010 at 12:06.
Ryuzaki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2010, 11:37   #13
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

[quote=Ryuzaki;11049861]
Quote:

l2quote lol
How long until it's ironic?

Old 04-07-2010, 09:43   #14
letalis
Marshal

letalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hiya all old ones haha,
i remmeber yarn O_o very darn old times and nice ones too
letalis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2010, 03:43   #15
artist777

artist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond repute
herro apachi :3 i remember u from a long time ago when i started playing emerald this is sessionroad also ive had a bundle of high lvled archers and such but currently im pumpking
sup +6 2 sock boots 2 sdg -7 hp 215
gourd -1
steed +7
sup +12 2 sock fan 2 stg -1
sup +12 2 sock tower 2 sgg -1
sup +12 2 sock bow 2 sdg -7 hp 235
sup +7 2 sock coat 2 sdg -7 hp 225
PumpKing lvl 130-130-133 trojan-warrior-archer
SnowPumpkin 130-130-130 ninja-warrior-water
artist777 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: