Old 10-06-2009, 22:56   #1
Lamb
Banned

Location: Currently pursuing my education somewhere in the American Midwest. It's cold. And full of polite white people.
Lamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond repute
Can TQ Devs spare 5 minutes a day?

To come and chitchat on the forum with us? Come on, I saw a white guy in the video. He's gotta be able to speak English.
Lamb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2009, 00:22   #2
Okin~
Old Man

Okin~ is on a distinguished road
You wanna talk here https://credit.91.com/purchase/

I have a very UGLY daughter name Dan or Allied2
he is very ugly and talking too much.

Talk to me in game, I am online when Alykendan is sleeping thnx BB

Thanks meet me in game BB
Yoga need stop hang in sun he very black (don't tell)
Okin~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2009, 01:27   #3
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
^ Lul

You speak with them when you give your voice to the forum, my little Lamby Lamb. And should there be voices from on high, it is I who provides them. Yea, for is it not that I hath come to you on a chariot made of lightning and win, to spread the gospel of the ones known as TQ? Comforting you in your times of trouble, and smiting those who would grow as a cancer in the land.
So worry not, my child. You are not alone.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2009, 01:36   #4
ykcam

ykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
^ Lul

You speak with them when you give your voice to the forum, my little Lamby Lamb. And should there be voices from on high, it is I who provides them. Yea, for is it not that I hath come to you on a chariot made of lightning and win, to spread the gospel of the ones known as TQ? Comforting you in your times of trouble, and smiting those who would grow as a cancer in the land.
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilxjoanna View Post
I wonder when will marky learn shut to h*** up for once, now that will make a difference.

"God writes a lot of comedy...
The trouble is,He's stuck with so many bad actors who doesn't know how to play funny.
"
Garrison Keillor
ykcam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2009, 02:59   #5
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
^ Lul

win/
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2009, 05:01   #6
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb View Post
To come and chitchat on the forum with us? Come on, I saw a white guy in the video. He's gotta be able to speak English.
It would probably end up more frustrating than the current situation. 5 mins a day wouldn't be anywhere near enough to talk to all the people who want to have their say, they could end up spending all their time on here and do no actual work.

Hemp is right. <3

Btw, thanks for all the times you have responded to me on the help desk, Hemp. You are a star!

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 10-07-2009, 05:07   #7
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***924;oo7 View Post
LULZ LULZ "YA HEMP THATS 2 4CHAN REFERENCES IN ONE POST LULZ WIN AND CANCER LULZ LULZ LULZ OVER 9000 DESU PEANUT BUTTER SHE EPIN /b/ TRIFORCE

***9650;
***9650;***9650; amidoinitrite
u k bro?
Old 10-07-2009, 05:12   #8
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
^ Lul

My Brother in battle, my sister in faith, why hath there been no more? There is only one off you and thou dothst not do well

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2009, 06:25   #9
Chalkie
Banned

Chalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
^ Lul

yea role playing is fun, i like crack 2
Chalkie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2009, 06:58   #10
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
LULZZZ

No..

Lul wut.
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2009, 07:44   #11
Radna
I am Drugs

Radna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb View Post
No you'd be surprised, that white boy has been hanging out so long with the asians hes considered Whasian now. Don't even try to engage, all you will receive is a ching tong hang pong ping sure durr.
"Oh, I'm not a percussionist, I just like to hit things." Tom Waits
"I entered these novelty rooms to go changed after swimming and was confronted by a lizard that I subdue have confidence in would contain filled a shoe box."
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Radna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2009, 08:30   #12
Lyrioxal
Purple. ;]

Lyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Lyrioxal Send a message via MSN to Lyrioxal Send a message via Skype™ to Lyrioxal
I doubt it. Any spare time they have away from unbalancing the game and screwing players is usually spent counting their money.

Mains:
[Lyrioxal]:[130-127]:[Trojan-Trojan] - Original - Leveling.
[Lyriox]:[110-130-130]:[Water-Warrior-Trojan] - Leveling
...& many, many more.
Lyrioxal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2009, 08:53   #13
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
^ Lul

Don't know what but that reminded me of the pulp fiction scene;

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJCa6Bp6vOo
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2009, 12:15   #14
Lamb
Banned

Location: Currently pursuing my education somewhere in the American Midwest. It's cold. And full of polite white people.
Lamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
^ Lul

For real now.

Tell me what their goals are for this game, designwise.
Lamb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2009, 12:17   #15
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharius View Post
u k bro?
Drugs... never trust them or you end up like that :S
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: