Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 05:14   #1
Marija
ProNoob

Marija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond repute
Discuss.

The meaning of life.
What's the point of it? All we really do in it is work. Does that makes us all slaves?

No I actually don't want some stupid responses.. just wanna see what you guys come up with

~*Lust*~
Level: 131-50 trojan-warrior
Guild:
Spouse:

-VixeN-
Level: 130 Water-130 War- 132 Tro
Guild: None
Spouse:

quit.

Chris says:
i wish i was a woman
Chris says:
so id be less stupid

Lotak - Here is a statistic for you! says:
you know you love the Jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by snp|revenge View Post
guys are simple creatures
they'd do anything that's remotely hot and has a hole

That's so not true! It wouldn't even need a hole.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:25   #2
krizz
Banned

krizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond repute
*in before anyone else says is*

Old 09-29-2009, 07:10   #3
Mitchell_013
^^

Mitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marija View Post
The meaning of life.
What's the point of it? All we really do in it is work. Does that makes us all slaves?

No I actually don't want some stupid responses.. just wanna see what you guys come up with
Not Serious:
the point of living is to DIE
thats what we are made for to die. and until lyou die you can do w/e you want.

Serious:
yeah the governments make us to work couse we need alot of moeny to pay for al lwe need to stay alive and have a good home.

[RepCap @ 16-03-'09]

Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb
Old 09-29-2009, 14:49   #4
aznboi

aznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to aznboi Send a message via MSN to aznboi
meaning of life is a cycle of survival
we do wat we can do and reach for the things we cant do ooooo idunnno its wat i though when i hit that apple pipe sowwie

We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.
Old 09-29-2009, 18:32   #5
snp|revenge
Banned

snp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to snp|revenge Send a message via Skype™ to snp|revenge
Quote:
Originally Posted by krizz View Post

LMFAO! Perfect answer.

Anywho. You're all stupid and wrong. Marija's even stupid for bringing this up. The meaning of life is simple. It's not about survival. It's not about happiness. It's not about money.

You live to reproduce. The only difference between you and every other organism is that you have an idiotic sense to question the meaning of life.

Great, huh!?
Old 09-29-2009, 18:33   #6
snp|revenge
Banned

snp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to snp|revenge Send a message via Skype™ to snp|revenge
Also, you can thank society for having to work all the time. Then again, it's either that or you can spend your whole life just trying to survive.

The lesser of two evils, I'm sure.
Old 09-29-2009, 21:28   #7
-Beast-
*** H8er

Location: UNDER EVERY MODS BED... IM WATCHING U Posts: 3,023+
-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
LMFAO! Perfect answer.

Anywho. You're all stupid and wrong. Marija's even stupid for bringing this up. The meaning of life is simple. It's not about survival. It's not about happiness. It's not about money.

You live to reproduce. The only difference between you and every other organism is that you have an idiotic sense to question the meaning of life.

Great, huh!?
made me lol...

every1 has their own point of view in life... mostly is from a religious point of view

egys: Praise allah so that he would have mercy upon them in the after life...

christians: i have no fkin clue wats going on... soooo...lets party?

red necks: **** yall

ppl that dont have a religion...

y did the moderator cross the road?

to fack the chiken

no spek inglis? get Rosetta Stone Bish
Old 09-30-2009, 00:16   #8
Shuyin.
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Shuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond repute
To fb egy's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Good question. Stupid answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobs
Ninja.QueeN speaks to Shuyin: AIMBOT
ATLANTIC.PIRATE speaks to Shuyin: aimbot
magic4hell speaks to Shuyin: u iampot
FALLEN speaks to Shuyin: ure aiming
LoveToSeeYouCry speaks to Shuyin: u play impoot
aghamed speaks to Shuyin: using hac
Old 09-30-2009, 02:39   #9
ElQuarko
Banned

ElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond repute
Since the meaning of life is different for everyone based on one's definition of "living", you could say there is no meaning of life.

For me it's just to be the best person I can be. To have a good time when it's appropriate to do so, and to make life for other people easier to understand and cope with whenever I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Beast- View Post
made me lol...

every1 has their own point of view in life... mostly is from a religious point of view

egys: Praise allah so that he would have mercy upon them in the after life...

christians: i have no fkin clue wats going on... soooo...lets party?

red necks: **** yall

ppl that dont have a religion...

You are stricken with ignorance.

Quote:

Great, huh!?
So you figure that somebody who is born with the permanent inability to reproduce has a meaningless existence?

I don't even need to say any more.

Last edited by ElQuarko; 09-30-2009 at 02:56.
Old 09-30-2009, 03:49   #10
OptimaL
In between

OptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond repute
to pass on your dna is the purpose of your life
Old 09-30-2009, 13:46   #11
BallOnStick
*facepalm*

BallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by krizz View Post

damn you krizz
*dont tell Marija that im jealous of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec-v.2 View Post
I am iron man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
How is that even relevant to this thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
It explains everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi#2 View Post
You moron.

If you don't understand the relevance between him being Iron Man and this thread..

Just slap yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec-v.2 View Post
can he see or is he blind?
Old 09-30-2009, 15:36   #12
-Beast-
*** H8er

Location: UNDER EVERY MODS BED... IM WATCHING U Posts: 3,023+
-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElQuarko View Post
You are stricken with ignorance.
no dumbass i have been stricken with boredom k? i wouldnt even be on the forumes if i wasnt bored lol now go touch urself

y did the moderator cross the road?

to fack the chiken

no spek inglis? get Rosetta Stone Bish
Old 09-30-2009, 15:50   #13
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Your mum.
I'm sure is a lovely woman
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Old 09-30-2009, 17:37   #14
TidduS

TidduS has a reputation beyond reputeTidduS has a reputation beyond reputeTidduS has a reputation beyond reputeTidduS has a reputation beyond reputeTidduS has a reputation beyond reputeTidduS has a reputation beyond reputeTidduS has a reputation beyond reputeTidduS has a reputation beyond reputeTidduS has a reputation beyond reputeTidduS has a reputation beyond reputeTidduS has a reputation beyond repute
meaning of life eh rather easy some are close but miss the real picture which is salvation ;P to believe in God and Jesus is why u are here from generation to generation,to now theres those that will believe and those that won't, why u ask is this the meaning rather simple,God made us in his image to believe and worship him that apprently wasn't enough nor was his wrath so he sent jesus to die so we could have everlasting life,we are here to get saved and be a light to the world,salvation ain't cheap tho...,u may think this be a boring aspect try it lol b4 u bite it,facts is u are giving life to give life that which most will do phiscally but need to do spiritually,u may still question why this is what we suppose to do,because jesus gave his life for all the worlds life,but most will lol at the idea of jesus or god so whats the use lol they know the truth just too prideful... like bizzy bone said in a song "whats the meaning of survival heh its right there in ur bible look at it literally and learn urself"

TiŠŠuS 130 nin/130war/137 tro 357 potency

+12 Poison Blade sdg/sdg -7
+12 Blade sdg/sdg -7
+12 Armor sdg/sdg -7
+12 Atk Ring sdg/sdg -7
+12 Necky sdg/sdg -7
+12 Ears sdg/sdg -7
+12 Boots sdg/sdg -5
BronzePrize
DevineRobe/GoodLuck Garm -1
+12 Fan stg/stg -1
+12 Tower sgg/sgg -1
+8 Steed
+12 Coro

DragonSoul Armor,Ring,Cap Permed Hammers waiting

Pro Fber/SSer
Old 09-30-2009, 20:01   #15
Marija
ProNoob

Marija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
LMFAO! Perfect answer.

Great, huh!?
I'm stupid for questioning things? Nah that's just called philosophizing. And if we're all stupid and wrong why bother being here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TidduS View Post
meaning of life eh rather easy some are close but miss the real picture which is salvation ;P to believe in God and Jesus is why u are here from generation to generation,to now theres those that will believe and those that won't, why u ask is this the meaning rather simple,God made us in his image to believe and worship him that apprently wasn't enough nor was his wrath so he sent jesus to die so we could have everlasting life,we are here to get saved and be a light to the world,salvation ain't cheap tho...,u may think this be a boring aspect try it lol b4 u bite it,facts is u are giving life to give life that which most will do phiscally but need to do spiritually,u may still question why this is what we suppose to do,because jesus gave his life for all the worlds life,but most will lol at the idea of jesus or god so whats the use lol they know the truth just too prideful... like bizzy bone said in a song "whats the meaning of survival heh its right there in ur bible look at it literally and learn urself"
I'm agnostic, so unless there is something to prove it I just dont accept it.
I hope you know what agnostic is lol

~*Lust*~
Level: 131-50 trojan-warrior
Guild:
Spouse:

-VixeN-
Level: 130 Water-130 War- 132 Tro
Guild: None
Spouse:

quit.

Chris says:
i wish i was a woman
Chris says:
so id be less stupid

you know you love the Jew

Quote:
guys are simple creatures
they'd do anything that's remotely hot and has a hole

That's so not true! It wouldn't even need a hole.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: