Old 09-20-2009, 11:32   #1
$m0KeY
アントニー

$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute
owned

lsolsolsols
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	420168116.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	366.2 KB
ID:	123104  
$m0KeY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2009, 13:17   #2
iWind

iWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond repute
Nice private server, good joob posting it on the fourms where now the GM's can find it. MORON
iWind - [110 - 115] Water Warrior - HIATUS
SchalieWitPen - [122] Archer - HIATUS
??? - [130 - 130 -130] Trojan - HIATUS

- Video (Highest rated)
iWind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2009, 17:25   #3
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iWind View Post
Nice private server, good joob posting it on the fourms where now the GM's can find it. MORON
Holy **** his secret is revealed.
Now the GMs will do.... Nothing.

Even if they seen this, what could they do? Ban his forum account? OH GOD NOT THAT!
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2009, 21:42   #4
Fitzy
Oldschool

Fitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Fitzy
Venom Co is ****e anyway. ***.

Temple Artemis
Bones~ - Quit and sold

'For Of All Sad Words Of Tongue And Pen
The Saddest Are These: It Might Have Been'
Fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2009, 12:05   #5
iWind

iWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Brady :P View Post
Holy **** his secret is revealed.
Now the GMs will do.... Nothing.

Even if they seen this, what could they do? Ban his forum account? OH GOD NOT THAT!
Locate the actual server and shut it down. Hurrrr

- Video (Highest rated)
Old 09-22-2009, 14:30   #6
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Locate the actual server and shut it down. Hurrrr
How will they locate a server just by looking at a screenshot?

Derr hurrr hyuck hyuck.

You really are horrible at the whole "acting smart" thing.
Old 09-22-2009, 20:38   #7
iWind

Quote:
How will they locate a server just by looking at a screenshot?

Derr hurrr hyuck hyuck.

You really are horrible at the whole "acting smart" thing.
Simple google searchs do wonders. See? Now who's the one not thinking. DERP DERP DERP DURR HURR

- Video (Highest rated)
Old 09-22-2009, 21:35   #8
Banned

Quote:
Simple google searchs do wonders. See? Now who's the one not thinking. DERP DERP DERP DURR HURR
What exactly are they going to google search?

"Where do I find the private Conquer Online server that $m0KeY posted a picture of?"

Sorry, but you're still the one trying to act smart, and I'm still the one that actually IS smart.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:05   #9
Fitzy
Oldschool

Fitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

"Where do I find the private Conquer Online server that $m0KeY posted a picture of?"

Sorry, but you're still the one trying to act smart, and I'm still the one that actually IS smart.
****wit. Search for v3nomco? I named the private server and I can even give you the link to their website that a friend of mine designed for em. Really. Shut the ****ers down.

Temple Artemis
Bones~ - Quit and sold

Old 09-23-2009, 08:19   #10
iWind

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
****wit. Search for v3nomco? I named the private server and I can even give you the link to their website that a friend of mine designed for em. Really. Shut the ****ers down.

- Video (Highest rated)
Old 09-23-2009, 14:54   #11
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Wow smokey way to ruin it ! Q.q

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2009, 16:27   #12
Banned

Quote:
Please, elaborate.

Knowing the name of the server does what exactly? Oh, and please also elaborate on how that means they can access the private server's inner database, which is based off of something entirely different than a simple website.

OOPS!

You're both looking GENIUS right now. Grade A **** ups is what I should start calling you two.
Old 09-23-2009, 19:14   #13
iWind

Quote:
Please, elaborate.

Knowing the name of the server does what exactly? Oh, and please also elaborate on how that means they can access the private server's inner database, which is based off of something entirely different than a simple website.

OOPS!

You're both looking GENIUS right now. Grade A **** ups is what I should start calling you two.

So it's this routine again eh? The whole "I don't give a ****" attitude Mr.Zak love's to portray.

Ever hear of a law suit? Are you aware that there have been atleast 4+ Private server's shut down because TQ served the host with a law suit?

I love how you MUST find something to argue about.

- Video (Highest rated)
Old 09-23-2009, 20:59   #14
Fitzy
Oldschool

Quote:
Please, elaborate.

OOPS!

Trace the IP address of the website, coz the chances of the person hosting the website and the actual server being one and the same are extremely high. And in the case of v3nomco, I can guarantee it.
Find the IP, find their street address, shut em down. You sure you're smart or just ignorant of how the internet works?

Temple Artemis
Bones~ - Quit and sold

Old 09-24-2009, 03:19   #15
Banned

Quote:
Trace the IP address of the website, coz the chances of the person hosting the website and the actual server being one and the same are extremely high. And in the case of v3nomco, I can guarantee it.
Find the IP, find their street address, shut em down. You sure you're smart or just ignorant of how the internet works?
lol'd.

You're just making bull**** up to try to prove your ridiculous point valid.

Honestly, in order for them to do all of this, you have to assume that 1. TQ is randomly looking at this particular picture, in this particular thread of this particular section of the forum.

2. That TQ can somehow manage to find the website linked to the server name at the top of the screen.

3. Finding that website, tracing the IP (which you made all of that up. Everything you stated is completely impossible for a video game company to do, but I'll just humor you) and then figure out that the person hosting the website can be traced to the server (somehow) and then, here's where it really gets ridiculous. Find the street address and "shut em down"? Lmfao. And how exactly are they going to manage all of that?

I am more likely to believe pigs will fly out of your ass. Actually, I believe that'll happen anyway.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: