Old 08-17-2009, 12:52   #1
Baby Icey
Ex-Mod

Baby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond repute
Bugs with Enlightenment

Bug 1: Well the other day during the quiz show, I went to enlighten my noob while the quiz was up. I have 2 enlighten points on one of my characters. So I enlightened my noob, the quiz show ended, and I went to enlighten some other random person who was asking for enlightenment. When I clicked to enlighten, the quiz show box popped back up after the quiz was already over for an hour at least. The only way to fix it is to relog.

Another report here: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=637637

Bug 2: Today, I was standing in Twin on one of my characters. My XP bar was up, I went to enlighten my noob. I have 4 enlighten points on this character. So I enlightened my noob. I went to enlighten another person asking for enlightment, and my XP bar popped back up with no countdown flame thingie and I can't click on it. Every time after I would click on enlighten, the XP boxes kept popping back up. The only way to fix it is to relog.

Bug 3: I also saw a report for viewing equipment, the same thing happens. You enlighten a noob while viewing equipment of a person. Every time after that you go to enlighten, the same person you were viewing last time pops back up on your screen.

Previous report here: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=636222

Please look into these. Sorry if these have already been addressed. Thank you.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Mausoleum (temporary) [[Dragon is my real home]]
FluffyBunnyFeet [648 Perf Monk], [Z]Mazikeen [300 Perf Windwalker]

Mine ^^ http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=281695

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
TQ are a bunch of scammers
Quote:
Quote:
Baby Icey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2009, 13:17   #2
SlayerZv2
hai ๏̯͡๏

SlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond repute
/troll.

I had to.

S> GEAR
Classic - Liberty

Challenge Accepted

-----------------

The best there ever was.
SlayerZv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2009, 13:38   #3
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Icey View Post
Bug 1: Well the other day during the quiz show, I went to enlighten my noob while the quiz was up. I have 2 enlighten points on one of my characters. So I enlightened my noob, the quiz show ended, and I went to enlighten some other random person who was asking for enlightenment. When I clicked to enlighten, the quiz show box popped back up after the quiz was already over for an hour at least. The only way to fix it is to relog.

Bug 2: Today, I was standing in Twin on one of my characters. My XP bar was up, I went to enlighten my noob. I have 4 enlighten points on this character. So I enlightened my noob. I went to enlighten another person asking for enlightment, and my XP bar popped back up with no countdown flame thingie and I can't click on it. Every time after I would click on enlighten, the XP boxes kept popping back up. The only way to fix it is to relog.

Bug 3: I also saw a report for viewing equipment, the same thing happens. You enlighten a noob while viewing equipment of a person. Every time after that you go to enlighten, the same person you were viewing last time pops back up on your screen.

Bug 4: A similar thing happens with your items window. If your items window is open when you enlighten someone then you close it and enlighten them again, the items window opens up again. This has happened to me many times including today.

Bug 5: Something which happens just occasionally: you enlighten someone who had 80 mins or less to work off and the time goes up to 120 mins instead of 100. This has also happened to a couple of friends. Will *try* to remember to take a screenshot next time.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 08-17-2009, 14:10   #4
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Whisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond repute
I have one to add

Also I have noticed recently that when I click then enlightenment button at the top of the screen and reset the cursor with a "Right Click" {Similar to resetting it when you are about to Trade with sumone or Marry} that it asks me: "Are you sure you want to sell it" just like when you sell a really good Item.... Of course I have been pressing cancel Lest I get TQ'd and accidentally sell one of my Good gears.

New Class Discussion ***8594; "Thief"(***8592; Click and Discuss)

Trojan***8594;Spartan Subclass Poll(***8592;Vote Now!!!)

Poll: FB/SS Tournament(***8592; Click And Vote!!)

_***9650;
***9650; ***9650; ***8592; Tri-Force = Power, Courage And Wisdom

Quote:
I just voted yes because its a suggestion by Whisker and he's among the few here who have a brain
Whisker_Bizkit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2009, 21:28   #5
Baby Icey
Ex-Mod

Baby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
Bug 5: Something which happens just occasionally: you enlighten someone who had 80 mins or less to work off and the time goes up to 120 mins instead of 100. This has also happened to a couple of friends. Will *try* to remember to take a screenshot next time.
Same for me.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Mausoleum (temporary) [[Dragon is my real home]]
FluffyBunnyFeet [648 Perf Monk], [Z]Mazikeen [300 Perf Windwalker]

Mine ^^ http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=281695

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Baby Icey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2009, 04:38   #6
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Icey View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
Bug 4: A similar thing happens with your items window. If your items window is open when you enlighten someone then you close it and enlighten them again, the items window opens up again. This has happened to me many times including today.

Recorded and forwarded to technicians.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: