Old 07-26-2009, 09:56   #1
Cry.W0lf

Cry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Cry.W0lf
*Attacks Pharos forum*

ITS BEEN YONKS. I HOPE YOU'VE ALL MISSED ME :P

*Gets flamed*
Cry.W0lf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2009, 15:22   #2
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry.W0lf View Post
ITS BEEN YONKS. I HOPE YOU'VE ALL MISSED ME :P

*Gets flamed*
You're Steve's sister right?

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2009, 21:10   #3
SighReally
Jizzus

SighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SighReally
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devzzz View Post
lmao.
egy-pharo-allah
Gears:
Some Really Really Really Good Gears.
Trust me I'm a minority

Quit
SighReally is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2009, 03:36   #4
Cry.W0lf

Cry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah

Who are you? >.>

And how did you know i was Steve's sister? Do you still talk to him? I feel stalked.

Retired - For many many years.
Still waiting on the past. I miss you all.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:47   #5
Devzzz
Guillotine

Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah

Who are you? >.>

And how did you know i was Steve's sister? Do you still talk to him? I feel stalked.
2h_Soldier/Grant

I haven't talked to him in a bit.

Old 07-27-2009, 07:54   #6
Cry.W0lf

:O YOU!

Well. Weren't you like. Mega friends with Gabe or something?

Old 07-29-2009, 20:44   #7
Devzzz
Guillotine

Quote:
:O YOU!

Well. Weren't you like. Mega friends with Gabe or something?
Gabe and I were pretty good friends, we shared. He hasn't been on the internet really though.

I remember I was on Skype with Smokey and your brother, I think they were watching a film on T.V. and talking about it together (***GOTS) and then you came on and were all crazy and you called yourself a crazy British ***** ;o.

Old 07-30-2009, 01:46   #8
Cry.W0lf

Quote:
Gabe and I were pretty good friends, we shared. He hasn't been on the internet really though.

I remember I was on Skype with Smokey and your brother, I think they were watching a film on T.V. and talking about it together (***GOTS) and then you came on and were all crazy and you called yourself a crazy British ***** ;o.
LOL. I don't believe you!!!!!!! YOU LIE. Not about the ---gots part, but the crazy british ): HOW DARE THO! And why the hell were they talking about a film, i bet it was a really crud one too.

Old 07-30-2009, 14:47   #9
SirConrack
Banned

SirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i bet it was a really crud one too.
Like your vajayjay
SirConrack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2009, 23:24   #10
Devzzz
Guillotine

Quote:
LOL. I don't believe you!!!!!!! YOU LIE. Not about the ---gots part, but the crazy british ): HOW DARE THO! And why the hell were they talking about a film, i bet it was a really crud one too.
Yeah you were like "Oh hey I'm Cry Wolf, You know that crazy ***** from jail" or something. Maybe you just said it with your accent and I made it Crazy British *****.

Old 07-31-2009, 02:19   #11
Cry.W0lf

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirConrack View Post
Like your vajayjay
You nasty nasty boy! Stop tormenting me! Shoo. *Sprays pest repellent at you*.

And i'm PRETTY sure that never happened Grant ;D /Pet.

Old 08-01-2009, 01:36   #12
PoonD

PoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond repute
Hey someones sister, I am Dave. It's a pleasure.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:18   #13
Master_of_tro
Banned

Master_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Laura.

I havn't read or posted here for ages, then that Shell vs Ezzy thread got found and showed on the water forum.
Master_of_tro is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2009, 16:07   #14
WoodfordO
God

WoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to WoodfordO
Hey Laura

quit Nicko, Trauma, ConverseW, Katsumi and too many more to remember.

In love with Needly

CO iPad Trauma66 Badass 130>130>100 something Trojan. ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!! Golden Apples server! Full two socket max clean k? Any pharos lets do this!

WOW - Boulderfist EU
Lvl 90 Warrior
Lvl 90 Paladin
Lvl 90 Hunter
Lvl 90 Druid
Lvl 90 Mage
I had so much free time back in the day.
WoodfordO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2009, 16:09   #15
WoodfordO
God

WoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to WoodfordO
does anyone still play? i tried to install the other day to have a looksy, but it crashed computer, blue screen of death. windows 7 doesn't like co

quit Nicko, Trauma, ConverseW, Katsumi and too many more to remember.

In love with Needly

CO iPad Trauma66 Badass 130>130>100 something Trojan. ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!! Golden Apples server! Full two socket max clean k? Any pharos lets do this!

WOW - Boulderfist EU
Lvl 90 Warrior
Lvl 90 Paladin
Lvl 90 Hunter
Lvl 90 Druid
Lvl 90 Mage
I had so much free time back in the day.
WoodfordO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: