Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 21:03   #1
LinFengSheng

LinFengSheng is on a distinguished road
Angry Dragon Gm Solving Hacking Case Badly!

THIS I HAPPENING TO ME ON DRAGON SERVER!

[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: hi[2:53]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: hi[2:54]

[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: we've got your report[2:54]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: i've been hacked by _Lilith[2:54]

[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: ive trusted her because she was my spouse[2:55]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: and i was a bit tired so i asked her to help me level while i was sleeping.[2:55]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: than she did this to me. she was the only person who knew my pass besides myself[2:56]
[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: it's not safe to let your account information out[2:56]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: i know [2:56]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: i've just trusted the person who was suppose to be my friend, spousing = trust right?[2:56]
[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: Do you know we have our game rule that we are not responsbile for any loss caused by account sharing.[2:56]
[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: did you try to contact _Lilith?[3:0]

[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: we really cannot help you get the items back, but we can try to help you contact her[3:2]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: help me plz. ive purchased dbs, wasted money on game, and ive been a trustfull player. and besides giving my pass i always obey conquer rulles, since COnquer 1.0[3:4]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: the email that _Lilith uses now is olpi133@hotmail.com[3:7]

[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: but she also chose to trust you and let her account information to you[3:8]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: but i didn't hack her did i?![3:8]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: i just ask a second chance. i've learned my lesson and i won't trust anyone evermore. i just ask ur help.[3:11]
[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: LinFengShengwe should admit that all the loss was caused by account sharing.[3:11]

[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: however, we can try to help you contact _Lilith[3:12]

[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: ok... but what is the advantage to contact her? cry by e-mail that she fooled me?[3:14]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: ...[3:15]

[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: we can contact her through the reigstered email[3:16]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: that helps[3:16]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: i will have to get 420 cps don't know how...to get my gear back [3:17]
[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: we will try to ask him to return the items after they are expire[3:18]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: ty[3:18]
[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: but if she refuses to do that ,we have to say sorry that we can do little help. After all, we have our game rules. Can you understand?[3:18]

[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: yes, and there is no chance to ban her? because she will continue to scamm other ppl besides me[3:19]

[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: we are sorry, but it's really out of our ability to ban her, since she got the account information properly[3:22]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: properly? she made me black in order to stole my itens, and stole me 31.5kk[3:23]
[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: after all, the account information was let out by yourself[3:23]

[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: if she let her account information out, any loss caused by it will also be refused to be handled[3:25]
[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: we should follow the game rules when handling the case, otherwise, we cannot serve all the players fairly.[3:25]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: because i trusted in my spouse... after all, marriage is trust right? she was the one who scammed, and that's is a lie, i know people who got helped because they just trusted and got screwed. [3:25]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: Pincel was scammed and got is itens back in same case as mine. trusted pass[3:26]
[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: but if she refuses to return the items, we can only say sorry to you[3:28]
[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: thanks for your understanding![3:29]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: i wonder how telling her to give itens back will help, but is ok. im used to ur rules[3:29]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: in this server as always the hackers and scammers are the protected ones...[3:30]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: hope at least you do your job. thank you for your time[3:31]
[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: i am trying our best to help you now. Usually, we can refuse to handle this kind of case. It's undeniable caused by accoung sharing with each other[3:33]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: ok, thank you.[3:33]
[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: considering you are the verteran player, we can try our best to help you consult with her. But we hope you can understand that we should help you based on our records and game rules[3:34]
Old 05-03-2009, 21:11   #2
T.I.Marbury!!!?
Banned

T.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond repute
what?
Old 05-03-2009, 21:11   #3
DaBigWeasel
+3000posts

DaBigWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeDaBigWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeDaBigWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeDaBigWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeDaBigWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeDaBigWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeDaBigWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeDaBigWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeDaBigWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeDaBigWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeDaBigWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinFengSheng View Post

[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: ive trusted her because she was my spouse[2:55]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: and i was a bit tired so i asked her to help me level while i was sleeping.[2:55]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: than she did this to me. she was the only person who knew my pass besides myself[2:56]
[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: it's not safe to let your account information out[2:56]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: i've just trusted the person who was suppose to be my friend, spousing = trust right?[2:56]
[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: Do you know we have our game rule that we are not responsbile for any loss caused by account sharing.[2:56]

[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: we really cannot help you get the items back, but we can try to help you contact her[3:2]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: help me plz. ive purchased dbs, wasted money on game, and ive been a trustfull player. and besides giving my pass i always obey conquer rulles, since COnquer 1.0[3:4]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: the email that _Lilith uses now is olpi133@hotmail.com[3:7]

[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: but she also chose to trust you and let her account information to you[3:8]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: i just ask a second chance. i've learned my lesson and i won't trust anyone evermore. i just ask ur help.[3:11]
[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: LinFengShengwe should admit that all the loss was caused by account sharing.[3:11]

[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: however, we can try to help you contact _Lilith[3:12]

[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: ok... but what is the advantage to contact her? cry by e-mail that she fooled me?[3:14]

[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: we can contact her through the reigstered email[3:16]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: i will have to get 420 cps don't know how...to get my gear back [3:17]
[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: we will try to ask him to return the items after they are expire[3:18]
[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: but if she refuses to do that ,we have to say sorry that we can do little help. After all, we have our game rules. Can you understand?[3:18]

[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: yes, and there is no chance to ban her? because she will continue to scamm other ppl besides me[3:19]

[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: we are sorry, but it's really out of our ability to ban her, since she got the account information properly[3:22]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: properly? she made me black in order to stole my itens, and stole me 31.5kk[3:23]
[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: after all, the account information was let out by yourself[3:23]

[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: if she let her account information out, any loss caused by it will also be refused to be handled[3:25]
[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: we should follow the game rules when handling the case, otherwise, we cannot serve all the players fairly.[3:25]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: because i trusted in my spouse... after all, marriage is trust right? she was the one who scammed, and that's is a lie, i know people who got helped because they just trusted and got screwed. [3:25]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: Pincel was scammed and got is itens back in same case as mine. trusted pass[3:26]
[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: but if she refuses to return the items, we can only say sorry to you[3:28]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: i wonder how telling her to give itens back will help, but is ok. im used to ur rules[3:29]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: in this server as always the hackers and scammers are the protected ones...[3:30]
[Whisper]LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: hope at least you do your job. thank you for your time[3:31]
[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: i am trying our best to help you now. Usually, we can refuse to handle this kind of case. It's undeniable caused by accoung sharing with each other[3:33]
[Whisper]HC007[GM] speaks to LinFengSheng: considering you are the verteran player, we can try our best to help you consult with her. But we hope you can understand that we should help you based on our records and game rules[3:34]
shouldnt have given your pass out...

the GM didnt solve the case badly as you say...

its your own damn fault

92% of teens have moved on to RAP if your apart of the 8% of people who still listen to real music put this in your siggy, if not go play with traffic

O o
/____________________________ _/
----BLARRRGHHGGHHHHHH!!11!11ONE!!11!!!
\_
Old 05-03-2009, 21:15   #4
HaruHaraHaruKo
♣ur♥with♠s

HaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBigWeasel View Post
shouldnt have given your pass out...

the GM didnt solve the case badly as you say...

its your own damn fault
***8593;
It's looking ****ing narrow
All I know is that I dont know
All I know is that I dont know nothing
We're getting told to decide
Just like, as if, im not gonna change my mind.
Old 05-03-2009, 21:17   #5
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

It was a warning every time on Conquer, GMs are not gonna help when you give your info away to someone. Probably some friends also told you that. If they didn't i guess they didn't care.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 05-03-2009, 21:21   #6
Suzume
花になれ

Suzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond repute
WOULD NEVER EVER GIVE YOUR PASS TO ANYONE U DONT EVEN KNOW
especially in game
why would you do that?
do you even know the person?

unless if you know the person IRL then prob you can beat him up lol
Old 05-03-2009, 21:22   #7
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzume View Post
WOULD NEVER EVER GIVE YOUR PASS TO ANYONE U DONT EVEN KNOW
especially in game
why would you do that?
do you even know the person?

unless if you know the person IRL then prob you can beat him up lol
not even then. i know two neighbors that never got it solved. both were 13-14 year olds lmao!
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 05-03-2009, 21:25   #8
Suzume
花になれ

Suzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
not even then. i know two neighbors that never got it solved. both were 13-14 year olds lmao!
lol kids these days
Old 05-03-2009, 21:26   #9
TheSeeeker
Banned

TheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Wall of text proving you are an ignorant jackass who deserved to get scammed .../end thread.
Old 05-03-2009, 21:29   #10
Cagd
Dead......

Location: On My Way To The Moon One Step At A Time On The Stair Way Of Life I Hope I Get There Before I Die.....
Cagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond repute
get the credit card out again, mo money for tq

Trojan-Warr-Trojan
SuperTeeMan - Retired.

Fire-Fire-Fire
Cagd - Retired.
Old 05-03-2009, 21:40   #11
DanMurphy's
iSpoon

Location: I come from a land down under, where beer flows and men chunder. cant u hear, cant u hear that thunder? you better run you better take cover
DanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond repute
i saw the GM make spelling mistakes !

they ish not perfect ?

gr0g ~ 130-115+ Fire-Fire - dead

Canada ~ 110-131 Water-Archer - dead

~Avenger~ ~ 130 Trojan -dead

used ~ 130-130 Trojan-Warrior -

Swift*N*Silent ~ 130-130-131+ Ninja-Ninja-Fire-Ninja-War-Fire semi alive

kthnxbyeco
Old 05-03-2009, 21:40   #12
SylvanasWind
Sexy Bish!

SylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

go away no one likes you anyways
All fire spells fixed including Fire Met! Woot! Fixed on April 18, 2008. Wepon Skills next to be fixed. Speedgun, WideStrike, Scent Sword Fixed.

WildSwan:
An Upcoming War>Wat?
Old 05-03-2009, 21:49   #13
Suzume
花になれ

Quote:
Originally Posted by
[Whisper
LinFengSheng speaks to HC007[GM]: ive trusted her because she was my spouse[2:55]
on the second thought...
how can this be "HACK CASE"?
If you just said you give your pass to your -youdontevenknowifshesafemale- spouse?
Old 05-03-2009, 23:27   #14
Balmung

Balmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Balmung Send a message via MSN to Balmung Send a message via Yahoo to Balmung
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzume View Post
on the second thought...
how can this be "HACK CASE"?
If you just said you give your pass to your -youdontevenknowifshesafemale- spouse?

My current spouse is a 19 yo stoner chick from canada o.o

Saw her on webcam like an hour ago. She wanted to show me her stash box. made me hella jealous =[

Shoushin 132 Trojan-Warrior-Fire
Potency: 283 (284)

Hokkaido 130 Ninja-Warrior-Fire
Potency: 274 (281)

PeppermintSwirl 130 Ninja-Ninja-Ninja
Potency: 304 (311)

Glory Chit-Chat Moderator
Storm Chit-Chat Moderator
Old 05-03-2009, 23:32   #15
Suzume
花になれ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmung View Post

My current spouse is a 19 yo stoner chick from canada o.o

Saw her on webcam like an hour ago. She wanted to show me her stash box. made me hella jealous =[
i wouldnt mind to share if my ingame husband live near me =]
cuz if he steals stuff... just beat the crap out of him
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: