Old 01-13-2009, 06:29   #1
xOpiumx
UberPirate

xOpiumx is on a distinguished road
I'm making a new thread because I dislike your decision.

Especially as no one else has complained, nor has anyone EVER, to my knowledge, complained about anything I post. The problem here is the female who constantly feels the need to ******lly discharge over everything she sees regarding Rachel.

~*xOpiumx*~

I'm back from the dead! Or something like that.
And... I'm awesome.
xOpiumx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2009, 06:36   #2
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xOpiumx View Post
Especially as no one else has complained, nor has anyone EVER, to my knowledge, complained about anything I post. The problem here is the female who constantly feels the need to ******lly discharge over everything she sees regarding Rachel.
I do not know who Rachel is, so your argument has no foundation.
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!

Last edited by Eurochic; 01-13-2009 at 15:01.
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2009, 08:08   #3
MECHFrost
Banned

MECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic View Post
I do not know who rachel is, so your arguement has no foundation.
I have a hard time understanding your Engrish.
MECHFrost is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2009, 09:24   #4
xOpiumx
UberPirate

Rachel = DarthPrevster, and AngelBabySag, has issues because she apparently has no life and has to pop up randomly and talk about how epic she is at WoW, which last I checked Rachel didn't even play that much anymore. The original thread was jacked permanently by her, which is why I made the other one. Perhaps if you read closer, it'd be easier to follow?

*EDIT* ALSO! Instead of letting things die when the other thread was closed, AngelBabyHag continued her nonsensical babble in the thread I created. That, to me, is more offensive and unnecessary than anything I attached.

~*xOpiumx*~

And... I'm awesome.
Old 01-13-2009, 14:43   #5
DarthPrevster
♥Emo ppl♥

DarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Rachel = DarthPrevster, and AngelBabySag, has issues because she apparently has no life and has to pop up randomly and talk about how epic she is at WoW, which last I checked Rachel didn't even play that much anymore. The original thread was jacked permanently by her, which is why I made the other one. Perhaps if you read closer, it'd be easier to follow?

*EDIT* ALSO! Instead of letting things die when the other thread was closed, AngelBabyHag continued her nonsensical babble in the thread I created. That, to me, is more offensive and unnecessary than anything I attached.
Hilarity is that the mod locked the thread over innuendo thats meant for fun and laughs and doesn't even give a **** to mention the constant FLAMING from Angelbaby***, this moderator isn't going to last long.

None of them do, and this one has already gotten off to a bad start.

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...237069fe41b0db
You'd be suspicious too.

Dragon
WheelZ Ninja 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Exavia Trojan 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Previsible Trojan 130> Trojan 130> Trojan 105

I don't care what you think about me, I say what's on my mind. If you don't like it then don't talk to me.

R.I.P Joshua Aaron Reviczky
R.I.P Chadley MacDaddy Gozzola
DarthPrevster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2009, 14:51   #6
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthPrevster View Post
Hilarity is that the mod locked the thread over innuendo thats meant for fun and laughs and doesn't even give a **** to mention the constant FLAMING from Angelbaby***, this moderator isn't going to last long.

You obviously dont know me very well
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2009, 14:53   #7
SlyrZ
Banned

SlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SlyrZ
Quote:
I thought that was a man.
SlyrZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2009, 15:00   #8
DarthPrevster
♥Emo ppl♥

DarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I dont care to know a 10 year old who can't spell and thinks demotivational pictures are offensive.

You obviously don't know Dragon forum so well either.

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...237069fe41b0db
You'd be suspicious too.

Dragon
WheelZ Ninja 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Exavia Trojan 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Previsible Trojan 130> Trojan 130> Trojan 105

I don't care what you think about me, I say what's on my mind. If you don't like it then don't talk to me.

R.I.P Joshua Aaron Reviczky
R.I.P Chadley MacDaddy Gozzola
DarthPrevster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2009, 15:21   #9
D4nGeR
Pintonator

D4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
dude relax, u got some sexy ass avy, thats a hell of a start.
thats a first between mods, usually they all have some boring anime **** on their avys

LOL

Cry me a River SeriesIIIIIIIV

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
Careful what you say pimples.
I dont Milk guys for their chars. so shut up and continue abusing these people like you always have, attention *****.
I lol'ed.
D4nGeR is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2009, 16:01   #10
lil Water tao
Dunno.

lil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well tbh this is a forum, If you feel the NEED to clean up racial **** etc then your mentally retarded.
No1 under the age of 12 comes to these forums, If they do they wont understand half the stuff here so whats the problem, If it offends people they need to grow a set.

DragonServer.
Water_tao
112-126-126!!! Water>Trojan>Trojan((One of the first 2nd reborns in Co.))

Quit like 2 Years ago.

[Talk]Mouset speaks to All : is so sad look to pops becouse Shes using hercules, when i has 2 clubs i was noob =([20:47]
lil Water tao is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2009, 17:39   #11
shotcaller
callsshots

shotcaller has a reputation beyond reputeshotcaller has a reputation beyond reputeshotcaller has a reputation beyond reputeshotcaller has a reputation beyond reputeshotcaller has a reputation beyond reputeshotcaller has a reputation beyond reputeshotcaller has a reputation beyond reputeshotcaller has a reputation beyond reputeshotcaller has a reputation beyond reputeshotcaller has a reputation beyond reputeshotcaller has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I do not know who Rachel is, so your argument has no foundation.
his argue has a foundation u jus didnt do ure research so u cant generate a response... not blame to him

Quote:
Can you spell?
What is the first letter in the word "Conquer"?
wdf..... dats the last question in the edit your details on forums...

server: Gemini
almost past the quitting line

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn1 View Post
wont make fun of ur canoe anymore men, stop being mean >_<
Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 View Post
k i stop o.o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legasis27 View Post
BRING IT, I WILL BURN UR VILLAGES N CANOES N FOOD...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 View Post
you can't burn my villages o.o all you got is coconuts ;D
HAHA THE VIKING ADMITTED TO HAVING A CANOE
shotcaller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2009, 01:04   #12
MECHFrost
Banned

MECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotcaller View Post
his argue has a foundation u jus didnt do ure research so u cant generate a response... not blame to him
br?
MECHFrost is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2009, 02:03   #13
AngelBabySag

AngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthPrevster View Post

wow your BIG head keeps growing, u think ur good when your not

you dont know Eurochic well... shes a great mod. I am an ex mod and know her as well as others.

As well as an avvy like u have, could be offensive to others. Rachel you mouth off at people thinking you can get away with stuff, you laugh at other peoples own mishaps and bad things, you make fun of other peoples misfortunes. Grow up and act responsible for a change!
Macleod War-War 130 - 125

Super +6 -1pc SDG/SDG helm
Unique +3 -1pc SDG necky
Super +4 SDG attack ring
Super +4 SDG/SDG club
Super +4 SDG armor
Super +4 SDG/SDG shield ~
Super +4 SDG bootz

~Plaything~ Wat-Arch 130-120

Super +4 sdg ears
Super +5 sdg/sdg bow
Super +5 sdg coat
AngelBabySag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2009, 07:19   #14
xOpiumx
UberPirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBabySag View Post
wow your BIG head keeps growing, u think ur good when your not

you dont know Eurochic well... shes a great mod. I am an ex mod and know her as well as others.

As well as an avvy like u have, could be offensive to others. Rachel you mouth off at people thinking you can get away with stuff, you laugh at other peoples own mishaps and bad things, you make fun of other peoples misfortunes. Grow up and act responsible for a change!
You further prove my argument, and the very reason I started a new thread. Thank you, it's no wonder you are no longer a mod. You can't be in a position of responsibility and act as biased and ignorant as you are.

~*xOpiumx*~

And... I'm awesome.
Old 01-14-2009, 07:31   #15
ilovedavebrown
sexy beast

ilovedavebrown has a reputation beyond reputeilovedavebrown has a reputation beyond reputeilovedavebrown has a reputation beyond reputeilovedavebrown has a reputation beyond reputeilovedavebrown has a reputation beyond reputeilovedavebrown has a reputation beyond reputeilovedavebrown has a reputation beyond reputeilovedavebrown has a reputation beyond reputeilovedavebrown has a reputation beyond reputeilovedavebrown has a reputation beyond reputeilovedavebrown has a reputation beyond repute
<3 co drama that has nothing do do with co
(='.'=) I R BUNNY
(")_(")
Yomama - /Trojan***8594;Warrior***8594;Trojan/ 130***8594;130***8594;131/
i pretty much have access to half the server. so be careful what u say, it might be me on

Quote:
Originally Posted by VilleValo View Post
My buddy has an AK-47 which we shoot cows and BRs with...cows are more fun cause sometimes they keep running
ilovedavebrown is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: