Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 00:26   #151
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSumi! View Post
o.O .... unique? Lazy/inept! Creating an RB mob/full super effect wont generate db sales. Where as adding a new char, before another is finished, will.

plz refer to signature

btw, my ninja STILL looks like her head was squashed between two bricks

1. As I mentioned, we are working on the super effect for the Ninja.
2. There is no problem with my ninja's face here anymore. Would you please post a ss here for the details of your problem?
Old 01-28-2010, 03:03   #152
DSAicey

DSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond repute
1 serious bug is that fog stay on when fight at arena is over. I understand if it stay on when i quite arena but why i have to suffer when i win? And then i have to let other people wait untill i can fight agen when fog is gone.

That belongs to setting of fog skill lasting time. But well, I will take it as an suggestion. ---CindyZ

Last edited by CindyZ; 04-16-2010 at 01:04.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:27   #153
jlcs157

jlcs157 is on a distinguished road
I lost my infos

people I'm very angry because of that here when you do not play a long time the password changes to a code neh and I do not remember my infos or email then to recover my account?

SUPPORT conquer the adms, gms

Please enter the password that was before my char

accout: jorgeninja Name char: FloorFan Server: Dragon please enter the password that was before

I already sent email to support and I can not retrieve the password that was before I please peopl to you put the password that was before

I did not know was that if you play too long without changing the password!

We never reset players's password because of that reason. You either forgot the password or someone else changed it. If you still have the registered email of this account, I suggest you to try to retrieve the password from our offcial website https://account.91.com/common/index.aspx. But please note that the password will be set randomly, not your original one. You can change it later yourself though.---CindyZ

Last edited by CindyZ; 04-16-2010 at 01:08.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:11   #154
~BEHEMOTH~
BallinDawg

~BEHEMOTH~ has a reputation beyond repute~BEHEMOTH~ has a reputation beyond repute~BEHEMOTH~ has a reputation beyond repute~BEHEMOTH~ has a reputation beyond repute~BEHEMOTH~ has a reputation beyond repute~BEHEMOTH~ has a reputation beyond repute~BEHEMOTH~ has a reputation beyond repute~BEHEMOTH~ has a reputation beyond repute~BEHEMOTH~ has a reputation beyond repute~BEHEMOTH~ has a reputation beyond repute~BEHEMOTH~ has a reputation beyond repute
ok so i saw a character in my server today hacking a ninja to 0 BP...he couldnt be fogged....i heard a good friend of mine saying that over world chat that he couldnt be fogged...so i seen that guy and followed him around to the tc GC....look what i saw when i veiwed his gear...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	39057088.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	163.9 KB
ID:	130580  

One Day You'll See Hate Is Useless.
Sword 2 sdg +8-5 (S)
Blade 2 sdg +7-7 (S)
Ears 2 sdg+7-5 (S)
Ring 2 sdg+5 (S)
Boots 2 sdg+5-3 (S)
TroArmor 2 sdg +7-7 (S)
Oh yeah i have a fan and tower now @_@
+8 super fan 2 stg -1(S)
+6 super tower 2sgg -1(S)
uglyduck
Old 03-01-2010, 08:22   #155
niKsy
SRBIJA !

niKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to niKsy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BEHEMOTH~ View Post
ok so i saw a character in my server today hacking a ninja to 0 BP...he couldnt be fogged....i heard a good friend of mine saying that over world chat that he couldnt be fogged...so i seen that guy and followed him around to the tc GC....look what i saw when i veiwed his gear...
it happen when u scan someone's gears and he leave the area, not a cheat :x

Are you sure about this?---CindyZ

niKs/ikKo are not mine anymore -.-

BYE CONQUER, HELLO COUNTER STRIKE, PM to add

Quote:
LOVED BY SOME
HATED BY MANY
FEARED BY ALL...

SERBS

Last edited by CindyZ; 04-16-2010 at 01:09.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:21   #156
locyisdabest
MOBerator

locyisdabest has a reputation beyond reputelocyisdabest has a reputation beyond reputelocyisdabest has a reputation beyond reputelocyisdabest has a reputation beyond reputelocyisdabest has a reputation beyond reputelocyisdabest has a reputation beyond reputelocyisdabest has a reputation beyond reputelocyisdabest has a reputation beyond reputelocyisdabest has a reputation beyond reputelocyisdabest has a reputation beyond reputelocyisdabest has a reputation beyond repute
Yo

In arena i have the counterkill activated and when i fight an archer, and he's flying, counterkill doesn't activate, i waited the whole arena time and didn't activate.

against other classes activated, but flying archers... ftw
Old 04-08-2010, 06:48   #157
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Using FatalStrke and while you are in Mid air and you click on a mob you DC.
Old 04-15-2010, 23:16   #158
DonaldJr

DonaldJr is on a distinguished road
Ninja Katanas Dont lose durability when they 2fold unless ss/fb can be made to not lose durability so trojans can actually have the most ammt of hp in the game like originally said then its a bug
This has already been known and reported, thanks.--CindyZ

Last edited by CindyZ; 04-16-2010 at 01:11.
Old 05-10-2010, 13:11   #159
(N)inja

(N)inja is on a distinguished road
Ehh,
The fog bug!
when someone fogs me, the fog effect stays on me when they missed me :s
Old 07-16-2010, 01:37   #160
Yuri Revenge

Yuri Revenge is on a distinguished road
Unhappy toxic fog

6 - Can't level toxic fog in training grounds

--- Fixed for most servers, post if it does not work on your server.
After i put my 2nd reborn character tro-war-ninja in training ground to lvl up the level of toxic fog at fixed coordinate for few hours and i went to sleep .Next day when i check this character again, i found out he stand still at fixed coordinate without continue level up the skill of toxic fog.Is it a bug cause sometimes he continuing the toxic fog but sometimes he didnt?I am from the world of Dream(Honor/Justice)
My character name is afafasf

Last edited by Yuri Revenge; 07-16-2010 at 01:43. Reason: character name
Old 07-25-2010, 20:00   #161
Yuri Revenge

Unhappy offline training for 3 exp ball

Dream (Honor/Justice)

There is a bug for offline training for my ninja Darexick to gain 3 exp ball.When i check my offline training character Darexick i found out the times for offline training is not deducted after few hours staying in offline training ground.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:28   #162
unknow1989

unknow1989 is on a distinguished road
Im from Germany my english is not the best xD
Hey please help me i get a problem: My ninja-ninja-ninja Female
In Trainings Ground on lvl 125 Stake each time she stop attack WHY?
It work maybe 5 min or 10 min, after the time he stop attack the Stack i dont understand it. Its a Bug ? Or whats the problem Please help me out.
Old 08-02-2010, 14:37   #163
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
who knows. the bugs on this list don't get fixed anyway.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:00   #164
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
/thread being ignored.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:12   #165
Yuri Revenge

It is a bug as my character have suffered before so u write a thread mentioned your server name and character name to report your bug problem for ninja
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: