xOpiumx
UberPirate

xOpiumx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedavebrown View Post
<3 co drama that has nothing do do with co
I love you. Let's make babies.

~*xOpiumx*~

I'm back from the dead! Or something like that.
And... I'm awesome.
xOpiumx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2009, 09:37   #17
~Vesel~

~Vesel~ will become famous soon enough
this is sad, since when did demotivational pictures become offensive? Anyone with an ounce of humor understands that it's a joke. if people don't like it, they shouldn't read the ****ing thread.
130-130-131
~Vesel~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2009, 12:34   #18
Baby Icey
Ex-Mod

Baby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBabySag View Post
you dont know Eurochic well... shes a great mod. I am an ex mod and know her as well as others.
As an "ex mod" that you claim yourself to be, which perhaps you modded on another account (which I don't believe it), you would know that Euro is a he, not a she... You know "her" very well, do ye? Lol

P.S. - Rock on the with demotivational pictures!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Mausoleum (temporary) [[Dragon is my real home]]
FluffyBunnyFeet [648 Perf Monk], [Z]Mazikeen [300 Perf Windwalker]

Mine ^^ http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=281695

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
TQ are a bunch of scammers
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Baby Icey; 01-14-2009 at 12:38.
Baby Icey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2009, 14:47   #19
AngelBabySag

AngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Icey View Post
As an "ex mod" that you claim yourself to be, which perhaps you modded on another account (which I don't believe it), you would know that Euro is a he, not a she... You know "her" very well, do ye? Lol

yes a different name - i was a mod in the time of mother mod Ryee - well before eurochic
Macleod War-War 130 - 125

Super +6 -1pc SDG/SDG helm
Unique +3 -1pc SDG necky
Super +4 SDG attack ring
Super +4 SDG/SDG club
Super +4 SDG armor
Super +4 SDG/SDG shield ~
Super +4 SDG bootz

~Plaything~ Wat-Arch 130-120

Super +4 sdg ears
Super +5 sdg/sdg bow
Super +5 sdg coat
AngelBabySag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2009, 16:50   #20
xOpiumx
UberPirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Icey View Post

<3333333 For you because you have always been awesome when I've talked to you.

~*xOpiumx*~

And... I'm awesome.
Old 01-14-2009, 16:52   #21
the.mofo
<3 guns

the.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to the.mofo Send a message via MSN to the.mofo Send a message via Yahoo to the.mofo
oo we have a NAZI mod now?!

54448m attack/203 crit/97 break /no Defense glass cannon fire
#FireTaoLivesMatter
GLASS CANNON FTW
the.mofo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2009, 16:54   #22
xOpiumx
UberPirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.mofo View Post
oo we have a NAZI mod now?!
We do. I suspect that's why "Hitler" has become offensive here. If anything, I'd say the demotivational poster of him all emo looking is an entertaining reminder of what a psychopath he was. How many normal and sane emos do you know?

~*xOpiumx*~

And... I'm awesome.
Old 01-14-2009, 17:00   #23
the.mofo
<3 guns

the.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to the.mofo Send a message via MSN to the.mofo Send a message via Yahoo to the.mofo
Quote:
The boy hit the headlines last month after his parents complained that a supermarket had refused to make a birthday cake for him.

Adolf Hitler Campbell and his sisters, JoyceLynn Arian Nation 1, and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie, 8 months, were taken from the family home, police confirmed.
haha

54448m attack/203 crit/97 break /no Defense glass cannon fire
#FireTaoLivesMatter
GLASS CANNON FTW
the.mofo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2009, 18:43   #24
SlyrZ
Banned

SlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SlyrZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.mofo View Post
haha
ahh i remember reading that
SlyrZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2009, 21:18   #25
kronz
in wow

kronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond repute
mehh i say goodjob if the mods doing his job for once. you know if dragon had a real mod a year back it prolly would have saved me some heartache but yea mod know when to draw the line pictures are for fun most of the time but discrimination and hate crimes should not be tolerated

Evelyinn[GM] says:
Lol Fail
kronz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2009, 04:04   #26
lil Water tao
Dunno.

lil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronz View Post
mehh i say goodjob if the mods doing his job for once. you know if dragon had a real mod a year back it prolly would have saved me some heartache but yea mod know when to draw the line pictures are for fun most of the time but discrimination and hate crimes should not be tolerated
Why would you get heartache over the intranets, I still fail to see how people can.

DragonServer.
Water_tao
112-126-126!!! Water>Trojan>Trojan((One of the first 2nd reborns in Co.))

Quit like 2 Years ago.

[Talk]Mouset speaks to All : is so sad look to pops becouse Shes using hercules, when i has 2 clubs i was noob =([20:47]
lil Water tao is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2009, 07:47   #27
xOpiumx
UberPirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronz View Post
Ya know, there was going to be a much longer response to this, but I can't even put into words how useless I find the response. It doesn't even touch on the issue, and honestly all I see this as is a chance to turn attention on yourself and garner pity because the mods before this one were "so bad, and biased against me." I may be wrong on that, and I'm not trying to cause drama where there isn't any, but I just don't see where the response is relevant or how it pertains to you given that it was my thread closed while AngelBabyHags is free to run rampant like a total vag, and flame Rachel in threads that have nothing to do with either of them. Also, how is a picture of Hitler all emo'd out and cracking jokes about vampire larps (as in, Live Action Role Play) promoting discrimination and hate crimes? How ignorant and brainwashed by the extreme left liberals does someone have to be to interpret "OMG YOU ARE A HITLER YOUTH AND A RACIST AND EVIL DISCRIMINATOR!" from a picture MAKING FUN OF HOW IGNORANT HE WAS?

~*xOpiumx*~

And... I'm awesome.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:18   #28
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xOpiumx View Post
Ya know, there was going to be a much longer response to this, but I can't even put into words how useless I find the response. It doesn't even touch on the issue, and honestly all I see this as is a chance to turn attention on yourself and garner pity because the mods before this one were "so bad, and biased against me." I may be wrong on that, and I'm not trying to cause drama where there isn't any, but I just don't see where the response is relevant or how it pertains to you given that it was my thread closed while AngelBabyHags is free to run rampant like a total vag, and flame Rachel in threads that have nothing to do with either of them. Also, how is a picture of Hitler all emo'd out and cracking jokes about vampire larps (as in, Live Action Role Play) promoting discrimination and hate crimes? How ignorant and brainwashed by the extreme left liberals does someone have to be to interpret "OMG YOU ARE A HITLER YOUTH AND A RACIST AND EVIL DISCRIMINATOR!" from a picture MAKING FUN OF HOW IGNORANT HE WAS?
I have been modding these forums for a long time, and modding in general for many years. I may be a lot of things but biased is never one of them. You will find me firmer than most mods, but fair and unbiased to all posters. My general rule is look at the post and consider what action to take if any. I do not consider who made the post as it is the content, not the poster that counts, even fellow mods have been on the receiving end if the content is inappropriate.

You have to think outside the box.
-Whilst Hitler was in power some years ago, his legacy of deeds still cause millions of people heartache and however depicted may cause some people/families offence
-Rape however depicted could also cause offence
-Harry Potter I considered a bit pervy and as this is a 13+ forum not over 18 I have a duty of care to the younger membership

You may consider all this rather petty, but is my role to use my discretion in interpreting the forum rules when viewing threads/posts.

That said, I am sure we can work together and make the forum enjoyable for everyone.
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2009, 10:11   #29
xOpiumx
UberPirate

Petty is not the word I would use, given the fact I've yet to encounter a 13 year old that doesn't giggle at the mention of those things. I would like to think I've some knowledge in regards to this, I work with forty of them on a daily basis and have heard the things that they say and come up with. They make my little pictures look tame.

~*xOpiumx*~

And... I'm awesome.
Old 01-15-2009, 14:21   #30
mystica
FlyingDutc

mystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond repute
Ill quote something i seen edu say once: I think this should be solved with IRL violence
Fallyn arch-arch 130-130
2killu troj-troj-archer 124-130-104
Light server:
2killu trojan 109 RETIRED thnx 0blivion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilishlykatt
Like I said, several people PM'd me and were bothered by it, so it was harming someone.

Quote:
Orginially Posted by lil Water tao
A good mod would tell them to go cut themselfs
mystica is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: