View Poll Results: Should Offline TG be Fixed and cheating removed from it.
Change the Offline TG to not work on GW map 28 40.58%
Change the Offline TG to not work if you are flashing 6 8.70%
Change the Offline TG to not work if you are Flashing or in the GW map 19 27.54%
Leave it alone. 29 42.03%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-30-2008, 09:39   #1
ShadowMajere
Suck IT!

ShadowMajere has a reputation beyond reputeShadowMajere has a reputation beyond reputeShadowMajere has a reputation beyond reputeShadowMajere has a reputation beyond reputeShadowMajere has a reputation beyond reputeShadowMajere has a reputation beyond reputeShadowMajere has a reputation beyond reputeShadowMajere has a reputation beyond reputeShadowMajere has a reputation beyond reputeShadowMajere has a reputation beyond reputeShadowMajere has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ShadowMajere Send a message via MSN to ShadowMajere Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowMajere
Angry Offline Training Ground

Hey guys,
I play on Capricorn server and were starting to have alot of problems with people abusing offline TG. They will either Go red/Black or pk people,or lately hide in the guild castle before gw and go into offline TG. If they kill you, to avoid getting pk'd instead of going market, they just flash to Offline TG. If they go red of black, they goto offline tg. Before GW they hide in offline TG until the last hour of GW and then all come out right next to the pole. Instead of having to fight to two days.

What I want to suggest is Disable OFFLINE TG from being usable in the Guild War map, much like how revive-here does not work. I would also like to suggest that you can not use the Offline-TG function IF you are STILL Flashing. You could go into it when you stop flashing.

Thank you for even noticing this Thread. But as I said, it is become an irritation instead of helping.

~~~Capricorn~~~
WolfPac - Genibus Nitito Canis

Quit.(PhoenixMajere, MichaelMajere, DariusMajere)
Current games:
Eve Online (Captain StringfellowHawk(Air Wolf); Lord ShadowMajere"the Miner"
Atlantica Online(very part time, DariusMajere)
http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/t...adowmajere.png
ShadowMajere is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2008, 09:58   #2
ShadowMajere
Suck IT!

ShadowMajere has a reputation beyond reputeShadowMajere has a reputation beyond reputeShadowMajere has a reputation beyond reputeShadowMajere has a reputation beyond reputeShadowMajere has a reputation beyond reputeShadowMajere has a reputation beyond reputeShadowMajere has a reputation beyond reputeShadowMajere has a reputation beyond reputeShadowMajere has a reputation beyond reputeShadowMajere has a reputation beyond reputeShadowMajere has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ShadowMajere Send a message via MSN to ShadowMajere Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowMajere
Hey guys, if you view it , you can at least take the extra second to vote on it. It already took your interest by making ya view it :P

~~~Capricorn~~~
WolfPac - Genibus Nitito Canis

Quit.(PhoenixMajere, MichaelMajere, DariusMajere)
Current games:
Eve Online (Captain StringfellowHawk(Air Wolf); Lord ShadowMajere"the Miner"
Atlantica Online(very part time, DariusMajere)
http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/t...adowmajere.png
ShadowMajere is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2008, 10:48   #3
SmokeGfx
hai! XD

SmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond repute
voted, though going into tg when flashing is not that big of a deal.
i think the offline tg shouldnt work from the gw map
EB-NightWolf 130 archer 131 archer

--- currently playing on a Classic server ---

A guild is not a democracy, it is a dictatorship

I love you Jenni.

Phoenix > Eternity > Sunshine > Taurus > Sagitarius

first full 2 soc character on Taurus
SmokeGfx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2008, 15:06   #4
DarkNinja999
Met*Droper

DarkNinja999 has a brilliant futureDarkNinja999 has a brilliant futureDarkNinja999 has a brilliant futureDarkNinja999 has a brilliant futureDarkNinja999 has a brilliant futureDarkNinja999 has a brilliant futureDarkNinja999 has a brilliant futureDarkNinja999 has a brilliant futureDarkNinja999 has a brilliant futureDarkNinja999 has a brilliant futureDarkNinja999 has a brilliant future
That a Stupid Thread like a lot ....... And lolll all not want to be pked ... is the same for me im flashing and dont want to be pked i just leave ..... or yeah i got in Offline TG but that not a big deal like we can said ...
DarkNinja999 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2008, 20:00   #5
Ian_was_here
Leaving...

Location: <3 to everyone who repped me.. Can't keep up know :P
Ian_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ian_was_here Send a message via MSN to Ian_was_here
It's called strategy.

Retired. Diablo 2 (soon to be D3 ) is more bang for WAY less buck.

Current Fave Video : Please, kick my nuts.

Current Fave Song : Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolf ft. Weezy.

°106 m rep!

Pats fan for life..
Ian_was_here is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2008, 21:42   #6
HitAndRun
Banned

HitAndRun has a reputation beyond reputeHitAndRun has a reputation beyond reputeHitAndRun has a reputation beyond reputeHitAndRun has a reputation beyond reputeHitAndRun has a reputation beyond reputeHitAndRun has a reputation beyond reputeHitAndRun has a reputation beyond reputeHitAndRun has a reputation beyond reputeHitAndRun has a reputation beyond reputeHitAndRun has a reputation beyond reputeHitAndRun has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm whats different between going to Offline TG and loging out? And how do you know they go in OTG and dont just disconnect... ?
HitAndRun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2008, 21:54   #7
ahmed_69
Banned

ahmed_69 has a reputation beyond reputeahmed_69 has a reputation beyond reputeahmed_69 has a reputation beyond reputeahmed_69 has a reputation beyond reputeahmed_69 has a reputation beyond reputeahmed_69 has a reputation beyond reputeahmed_69 has a reputation beyond reputeahmed_69 has a reputation beyond reputeahmed_69 has a reputation beyond reputeahmed_69 has a reputation beyond reputeahmed_69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitAndRun View Post
Hmm whats different between going to Offline TG and loging out? And how do you know they go in OTG and dont just disconnect... ?
They can heal/stack up on pots/etc. in offline tg, but I get your point.
ahmed_69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2008, 22:46   #8
uwnaamhier
o.O

uwnaamhier has a reputation beyond reputeuwnaamhier has a reputation beyond reputeuwnaamhier has a reputation beyond reputeuwnaamhier has a reputation beyond reputeuwnaamhier has a reputation beyond reputeuwnaamhier has a reputation beyond reputeuwnaamhier has a reputation beyond reputeuwnaamhier has a reputation beyond reputeuwnaamhier has a reputation beyond reputeuwnaamhier has a reputation beyond reputeuwnaamhier has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to uwnaamhier Send a message via Yahoo to uwnaamhier
make it so your char stays online for 5-10 seconds after you "log out/go into offling tg" then you don't have the "strategy" of hit and run.

or thier should be an combat system where if your in combat you can't leave the battle unless its by foot from the last 10 seconds of last offensive combat action.

example: if you attack some one you haave to wait 10 seconds before scroll and if you attack again the clock restarts.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:11   #9
QuEEnLeSS

QuEEnLeSS has a reputation beyond reputeQuEEnLeSS has a reputation beyond reputeQuEEnLeSS has a reputation beyond reputeQuEEnLeSS has a reputation beyond reputeQuEEnLeSS has a reputation beyond reputeQuEEnLeSS has a reputation beyond reputeQuEEnLeSS has a reputation beyond reputeQuEEnLeSS has a reputation beyond reputeQuEEnLeSS has a reputation beyond reputeQuEEnLeSS has a reputation beyond reputeQuEEnLeSS has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitAndRun View Post

Coz, he basically does that when he pked someone....
and realized that when doing such thing stupid he just lost all of his gears and donít have cps to redeem it. no offense

Sometimes server has a glitch or some delayed when you log off your account itís not totally logging off, you should be aware of that, it happens to me when server having problem logging off your account, when you logging back to the game all your item is in your bag or Stash.

Just kidding broÖ

GM should do something for the better.

"I don't stand for the black man's side, I don' t stand for the white man's side. I stand for God's side."

"donīt forget yor history nor your destiny."

"the harder the battle the sweet of jah victory."

Vox Populi, Vox Dei
QuEEnLeSS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2009, 13:12   #10
DarkNinja999
Met*Droper

DarkNinja999 has a brilliant futureDarkNinja999 has a brilliant futureDarkNinja999 has a brilliant futureDarkNinja999 has a brilliant futureDarkNinja999 has a brilliant futureDarkNinja999 has a brilliant futureDarkNinja999 has a brilliant futureDarkNinja999 has a brilliant futureDarkNinja999 has a brilliant futureDarkNinja999 has a brilliant futureDarkNinja999 has a brilliant future
Yeah Offline TG help a lot when you pked a lot and need to recover :P *im doing this but just after have killed .... dont want to be red and lost some good item xD haha*
DarkNinja999 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: