Old 12-26-2008, 17:33   #1
Zer0Cool
MIA

Zer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond repute
6th Anniversary

so.. its that time of year again...I've been playing since I was 13... and I'm 19 now. So I'd say about 6 years have gone by. Tq has changed. For the worst of course, alot of new stuff, but mainly just to make the high lvls stronger, and the low lvls poorer.. anyways.. I'm sure there has to be atleast a few 3-4+ year vets here from the good days... before Ahem, them who shalt not be named, ruined this game. (it'll confuse them long enough for this to be up for a while) <- that'll confuse em more. Anyways, Put what you've remembered about the past, what you miss and some good memories. [2 year players to co if you post you're a pillow biting nub

I'd love to make a list of what I miss, from the old days, the golden days of the CO 1.0 into 2.0.. but the list would probably kill most of what people have to say anyways. Thats why I've made this video, Which I'm sure half of you have seen already. Enjoy. And discuss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIcT9PxRc88

one fine day in the middle of the night..
two dead boys got up to fight...
back to back they faced one another,
pulled out their swords & shot eachother.
A stone-deaf policeman heard the noise..
and went down to arrest the dead boys.
If you don't believe my story is true,
Ask the blind man, he saw it too.

Zer0Cool is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2008, 19:01   #2
Shogunz
ɐuıƃɐʌ

Shogunz has a reputation beyond reputeShogunz has a reputation beyond reputeShogunz has a reputation beyond reputeShogunz has a reputation beyond reputeShogunz has a reputation beyond reputeShogunz has a reputation beyond reputeShogunz has a reputation beyond reputeShogunz has a reputation beyond reputeShogunz has a reputation beyond reputeShogunz has a reputation beyond reputeShogunz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Shogunz
ahh the good old says
back wen dbs cost 1-2kk and a 10 met scrolls got you a db
finding a +1 was something big and full elites wasnt looked upon as useless noop
back when you were lucky as hell get a socket because you had to be lucky enough to get it from upgrading in TC and also lucky enough to not get pked
oh how i miss the noob fights in pheasants.
good times good times
Another lesson burned
And I'm drownin in the ashes
Kicking
Screaming
Welcome to my world
Shogunz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2008, 21:22   #3
ToxicFantasy
♥ohhhhbaby

ToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond repute
The days when you could "item hunt" for hours and actually get a few decent things.
When people actually got db drops.
When you could dc everyone in market then pk them in tc when they logged back in to get free stuff(lol).
:]]
ToxicFantasy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2008, 21:56   #4
Ian_was_here
Leaving...

Location: <3 to everyone who repped me.. Can't keep up know :P
Ian_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ian_was_here Send a message via MSN to Ian_was_here
Dude.. 6 years?

I can't really say anything.. been playing for 4 years

Retired. Diablo 2 (soon to be D3 ) is more bang for WAY less buck.

Current Fave Video : Please, kick my nuts.

Current Fave Song : Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolf ft. Weezy.

106 m rep!

Pats fan for life..
Ian_was_here is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2008, 23:18   #5
SabanTheEvil
Banned

SabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond repute
You suck at mathas dude.
SabanTheEvil is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2008, 23:19   #6
SabanTheEvil
Banned

SabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogunz View Post
ahh the good old says
back wen dbs cost 1-2kk and a 10 met scrolls got you a db
finding a +1 was something big and full elites wasnt looked upon as useless noop
back when you were lucky as hell get a socket because you had to be lucky enough to get it from upgrading in TC and also lucky enough to not get pked
oh how i miss the noob fights in pheasants.
good times good times
You got stuff confused.
Old 12-26-2008, 23:55   #7
VicReaper1

VicReaper1 has a reputation beyond reputeVicReaper1 has a reputation beyond reputeVicReaper1 has a reputation beyond reputeVicReaper1 has a reputation beyond reputeVicReaper1 has a reputation beyond reputeVicReaper1 has a reputation beyond reputeVicReaper1 has a reputation beyond reputeVicReaper1 has a reputation beyond reputeVicReaper1 has a reputation beyond reputeVicReaper1 has a reputation beyond reputeVicReaper1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to VicReaper1 Send a message via Skype™ to VicReaper1
I'm a two nearly three year veteran.
x6tence
VicReaper1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-27-2008, 01:11   #8
ToxicFantasy
♥ohhhhbaby

ToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabanTheEvil View Post
You got stuff confused.
No he does not.
o.O
Old 12-27-2008, 01:17   #9
Shogunz
ɐuıƃɐʌ

Shogunz has a reputation beyond reputeShogunz has a reputation beyond reputeShogunz has a reputation beyond reputeShogunz has a reputation beyond reputeShogunz has a reputation beyond reputeShogunz has a reputation beyond reputeShogunz has a reputation beyond reputeShogunz has a reputation beyond reputeShogunz has a reputation beyond reputeShogunz has a reputation beyond reputeShogunz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You got stuff confused.
guess it depends on the server you played? o.0
maybe ur server sucked
Another lesson burned
Kicking
Screaming
Welcome to my world
Old 12-27-2008, 03:44   #10
SabanTheEvil
Banned

When dbs costed 2kk, there were no met scrolls, and you coudn't trade 20 items in 1 one trade, so the 20 mets for db scam was very popular.
Old 12-27-2008, 07:04   #11
Panian_GotBant
No u

Panian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond repute
*snuggles your chest* !!!

Yes iam Spat obey me
Hey monkey get funky

Panian Trojan

Panian_GotBant is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-27-2008, 10:52   #12
ToxicFantasy
♥ohhhhbaby

Quote:
When dbs costed 2kk, there were no met scrolls, and you coudn't trade 20 items in 1 one trade, so the 20 mets for db scam was very popular.
Depends on which server you were on...
Old 12-27-2008, 11:09   #13
Shogunz
ɐuıƃɐʌ

Quote:
met scroll = 10 mets -.-
i apologize for my up to date grammar
Another lesson burned
Kicking
Screaming
Welcome to my world
Old 12-27-2008, 12:19   #14
SabanTheEvil
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogunz View Post
met scroll = 10 mets -.-
i apologize for my up to date grammar
It's not grammar, more like an idiom. And 0cool, co has not been out for 6 years yet.
Old 12-27-2008, 14:32   #15
Zer0Cool
MIA

Zer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It's not grammar, more like an idiom. And 0cool, co has not been out for 6 years yet.
They're announcing the 6th anniversary soon. Those of us who have been here for a while, can pretty much say they've been playing 6 years.

one fine day in the middle of the night..
two dead boys got up to fight...
back to back they faced one another,
pulled out their swords & shot eachother.
A stone-deaf policeman heard the noise..
and went down to arrest the dead boys.
If you don't believe my story is true,
Ask the blind man, he saw it too.

Zer0Cool is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: