Old 02-13-2008, 12:47   #31
LightFist
Byah

LightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond repute
There. Talk crap all you want, kid. I remember you telling me you were 21, and I just checked your birthdate. Aug, 1990. You really are a kid. Don't frown though, you're still emo, and you still suck balls. Bye now!
Old 02-13-2008, 13:15   #32
Unclassified

Unclassified has a reputation beyond reputeUnclassified has a reputation beyond reputeUnclassified has a reputation beyond reputeUnclassified has a reputation beyond reputeUnclassified has a reputation beyond reputeUnclassified has a reputation beyond reputeUnclassified has a reputation beyond reputeUnclassified has a reputation beyond reputeUnclassified has a reputation beyond reputeUnclassified has a reputation beyond reputeUnclassified has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFist View Post
There. Talk crap all you want, kid. I remember you telling me you were 21, and I just checked your birthdate. Aug, 1990. You really are a kid. Don't frown though, you're still emo, and you still suck balls. Bye now!
awwww ... i remember you almost crying cause i called you a BR LOLOLOLOL..
Unclassified is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2008, 16:45   #33
LightFist
Byah

LightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know wtf you're saying, but there's a post for you at the end of the 2nd page.

Grow up kid.
Old 02-13-2008, 16:49   #34
Unclassified

Unclassified has a reputation beyond reputeUnclassified has a reputation beyond reputeUnclassified has a reputation beyond reputeUnclassified has a reputation beyond reputeUnclassified has a reputation beyond reputeUnclassified has a reputation beyond reputeUnclassified has a reputation beyond reputeUnclassified has a reputation beyond reputeUnclassified has a reputation beyond reputeUnclassified has a reputation beyond reputeUnclassified has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFist View Post
I didn't call you anything, except for an emo kid. It has nothing to do with CO does it?

I am? You're probably the only one who thinks that haha. And that 'I do what I want' and boyfriend creap? That's real 5 year old-ish. So guess what I'm gonna do to you little kiddie? Ignore you! How about that
you should look up your posts before you say something ... *Yawn*.. Yeah im getting fed up of petty fighting with BR's.. We used to be good friends.. Tell me, What happened? lol
Old 02-13-2008, 17:14   #35
justnothing123

justnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah i post on here hardly.. just because i post around 10 posts a week ... it means i have no life cause i dont play CO .. Another idiot.. Go back to your BR boyfriend and cry

Yes, I do think so. u FAIL in rl, and I think u fail in the game too.

U can use your time and hours to live your life or playin any other game, but no.... u choose to be here talkin meaningless ****. How pathetic is that? LOSERRR

Last edited by justnothing123; 02-13-2008 at 17:17.
justnothing123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2008, 17:23   #36
Unclassified

Umm.. i can choose how to spend my time... when i am not out with friends or doing college work .. im on the PC.. studying or doing what ever i feel like.. its just past midnight.. so being on here doesnt mean i dont have a life or make me a loser.. get your facts straight mate..
Old 02-13-2008, 17:32   #37
Isil
4 year vet

Isil has a reputation beyond reputeIsil has a reputation beyond reputeIsil has a reputation beyond reputeIsil has a reputation beyond reputeIsil has a reputation beyond reputeIsil has a reputation beyond reputeIsil has a reputation beyond reputeIsil has a reputation beyond reputeIsil has a reputation beyond reputeIsil has a reputation beyond reputeIsil has a reputation beyond repute
just cuz we still play conquer doesnt mean we are addicted. I play less than an hour a day. I am either studying, watching tv, talking with friends, playing other video games, or playing my trombone. Most of my time on conquer is spent tging or talking with ppl. I believe this goes for the majority of those who visit the forums. So stop flaming those who participate in the forums.

Finished Lvling 4 fires
15/15/15/15
Finished
Isil is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2008, 17:40   #38
Unclassified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isil View Post
just cuz we still play conquer doesnt mean we are addicted. I play less than an hour a day. I am either studying, watching tv, talking with friends, playing other video games, or playing my trombone. Most of my time on conquer is spent tging or talking with ppl. I believe this goes for the majority of those who visit the forums. So stop flaming those who participate in the forums.
im not going to argue with you.. I LIKE YOU XD

who said anything about addicted.. i hate people who play this game alot... Fair enough if you just TG.. even though i see even trying to lvl your account as stupid.. Why play a game when the Company does not give ONE **** about you..I like to know that my account is safe and if anything happens.. I dont have to wait months for a reply.. if they even bother to reply..
Old 02-13-2008, 17:46   #39
justnothing123

justnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclassified View Post
Umm.. i can choose how to spend my time... when i am not out with friends or doing college work .. im on the PC.. studying or doing what ever i feel like.. its just past midnight.. so being on here doesnt mean i dont have a life or make me a loser.. get your facts straight mate..
Let me get it straight. u can do millions of other things in your life when u have nothin to do like now, but again for some reasons u choose to checkout a forum of a game u think is gai, talkin horse ****. How gai is that huh?

If u really have nothin to do, why don't u go touch yourself
Old 02-13-2008, 17:56   #40
justnothing123

Why play a game when the Company does not give ONE **** about you..I like to know that my account is safe and if anything happens.. I dont have to wait months for a reply.. if they even bother to reply.

The question remains me of why billions of ppl worship god that appears to me DEAD. The answer is bcoz they can't find a better one.

Last edited by justnothing123; 02-13-2008 at 18:07.
Old 02-13-2008, 18:04   #41
Unclassified

Quote:
Originally Posted by justnothing123 View Post
Let me get it straight. u can do millions of other things in your life when u have nothin to do like now, but again for some reasons u choose to checkout a forum of a game u think is gai, talkin horse ****. How gai is that huh?

If u really have nothin to do, why don't u go touch yourself
wtf am i going to do at 1a.m.... im on msn speaking to my friends.. and im coming on here to laugh at you .. just because i think the game is lame doesnt stop me from posting here ... Go to OFF TOPIC and say that.. they will have something nice to say to you ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by justnothing123 View Post
Why play a game when the Company does not give ONE **** about you..I like to know that my account is safe and if anything happens.. I dont have to wait months for a reply.. if they even bother to reply.

The question remains me of why billions of ppl worship god that appears to me DEAD. The answer is bcoz they can't find a better one.
Wow.. thats the most idiotic thing i have EVER heared.. Im not even going to reply to that.. waste of my time that you love to talk about.. so ill respect what you say and ill go do something better with my time than having a pety argument with a retard.
Old 02-13-2008, 19:36   #42
justnothing123

ill go do something better with my time

Exactly. There u go , slow. Finally u learn something

Last edited by justnothing123; 02-13-2008 at 19:40.
Old 02-13-2008, 21:34   #43
F-22
^BladeGod

F-22 has much to be proud ofF-22 has much to be proud ofF-22 has much to be proud ofF-22 has much to be proud ofF-22 has much to be proud ofF-22 has much to be proud ofF-22 has much to be proud ofF-22 has much to be proud ofF-22 has much to be proud ofF-22 has much to be proud of
i wanna kill one of the aimbotters while redname and take their most prized shiez
F-22 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2008, 21:56   #44
justnothing123

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-22 View Post
i wanna kill one of the aimbotters while redname and take their most prized shiez
Put Yoh's archer in basilik and u w8 at the bridge. Someone will eat the bait.
Old 02-13-2008, 22:26   #45
Volcano62
Elite :)

Volcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond repute
well i basicly quit >_> since tq suck big time, buncha money grubbers
I might still be on like once a month to say hi to friends, but thats about it. I kept most of the important people on msn..i think

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: