Old 02-21-2019, 10:48   #16
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
Thank you for the feedback, the game will keep updating all the time, that's a trend, I will forward your idea to our staff for consideration.
It's not that changes are bad, it's that you guys keep adding money schemes to the game. If you add these changes make them to where they won't be upgraded by stones or with anything you can buy in the shopping mall etc for at least 2 years. Also don't make it based on 100% luck, sure you can make the upgrade items drop at a small rate but not impossible, kind of like the met drop rate or something or just have them upgraded by killing some monsters manually no auto hunting etc. Make it take merit to achieve not swipe a credit card. This is what keeps people playing games, progression through effort. This won't happen though, because this game is 100% a cash grab now. This is why I play black desert, it may have a **** RNG upgrade system, but at least there is a lot to do and different ways to progress besides swipe swipe to keep up in the tiniest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Shadow| View Post
They need to milk the few last bulkers , so if you want to be the top dog = bulk , simple like that.
This is exactly what's happening. It's not worth it honestly I sold my unbound gear and just casually play at this point with the upgrades they keep making its just meh ** it. Not going to pay to keep up what's the point.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 02-21-2019 at 10:50.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2019, 15:56   #17
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Shadow| View Post
They need to milk the few last bulkers , so if you want to be the top dog = bulk , simple like that.
Yup this tops it though, three new things at once which are probably all gonna be a big moneymaker for TQ. They make it more and more tempting to quit this game.
Classes are getting boring, events are getting boring, skills are getting boring. Basicly all thats left is upgrading my char and to do that I need to spend alot of money or its useless. lol. So basicly the only thing keeping me in the game is the people i chat with.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)
(Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water
130-130-140 Pure Monk (fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro(Retired)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro (Retired)
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water (Retired)

Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2019, 19:14   #18
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
Yup this tops it though, three new things at once which are probably all gonna be a big moneymaker for TQ. They make it more and more tempting to quit this game.
Classes are getting boring, events are getting boring, skills are getting boring. Basicly all thats left is upgrading my char and to do that I need to spend alot of money or its useless. lol. So basicly the only thing keeping me in the game is the people i chat with.
Well that's why they're making new stuff. Everything is boring to you so they have to make new stuff for you to do duhhhhh
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2019, 20:00   #19
Luminazvi
Dark

Luminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond repute
https://zf.99.com/guide/subject/ds/

https://zf.99.com/content/2019-02-19/20190219222434499.shtml

Last edited by Luminazvi; 02-21-2019 at 20:03.
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2019, 23:56   #20
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
Well that's why they're making new stuff. Everything is boring to you so they have to make new stuff for you to do duhhhhh
They make it boring with new stuff Thye ruined the fun team events with attaks that require no skillls (melee waters ruined stpk/tpk). They ruined 1v1 and CTF by making skills which make u unbeatable (pirates can't get hit 70%, if not more, of a match, which basicly means you have to run away most of the match wihtout being able to do anything) and I can't wait for the first fire to be maxed out and hitting every1 30k (even with STGs). Nothing requires skill anymore and its because TQ keepps adding **** to make everything "easier for the bulker". 90% of the updates they do to the game are crap.

The events were the only fun things left before melee waters (and epic pirates).

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
(Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water

Old 02-22-2019, 00:12   #21
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
See, if this were the case fine. The thing is they won't give you any real way to improve. It's going to just be split progress between deciding to +, do perfection, or upgrade your runes and now that new **** with your +stones you get from deity. Which also isn't worth farming after you get the luck pts done for the day. IF they add a way to actually play the game and progress then sure by all means go for it. They won't, so it really doesn't make it "new stuff" to do just new gear that needs to be swipe upgraded.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 02-22-2019, 01:29   #22
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
They make it boring with new stuff Thye ruined the fun team events with attaks that require no skillls (melee waters ruined stpk/tpk). They ruined 1v1 and CTF by making skills which make u unbeatable (pirates can't get hit 70%, if not more, of a match, which basicly means you have to run away most of the match wihtout being able to do anything) and I can't wait for the first fire to be maxed out and hitting every1 30k (even with STGs). Nothing requires skill anymore and its because TQ keepps adding **** to make everything "easier for the bulker". 90% of the updates they do to the game are crap.

The events were the only fun things left before melee waters (and epic pirates).
Ha that's where you're wrong I have the maxed out fire. and he hits 70k damage to maxed out accounts. 30k? miss me with that weak ****
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2019, 03:32   #23
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
hi

Quote:
Ha that's where you're wrong I have the maxed out fire. and he hits 70k damage to maxed out accounts. 30k? miss me with that weak ****
can u tell to me what are the effect of new blue rune rise of taoist at high level??

how much damage, CD and MAX HP at level 27??
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2019, 04:14   #24
Mucle
MathGenius

Quote:
I was just guessing.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
(Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water

Old 02-22-2019, 07:45   #25
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
It's not that changes are bad, it's that you guys keep adding money schemes to the game. If you add these changes make them to where they won't be upgraded by stones or with anything you can buy in the shopping mall etc for at least 2 years. Also don't make it based on 100% luck, sure you can make the upgrade items drop at a small rate but not impossible, kind of like the met drop rate or something or just have them upgraded by killing some monsters manually no auto hunting etc. Make it take merit to achieve not swipe a credit card. This is what keeps people playing games, progression through effort. This won't happen though, because this game is 100% a cash grab now. This is why I play black desert, it may have a **** RNG upgrade system, but at least there is a lot to do and different ways to progress besides swipe swipe to keep up in the tiniest.

This is exactly what's happening. It's not worth it honestly I sold my unbound gear and just casually play at this point with the upgrades they keep making its just meh ** it. Not going to pay to keep up what's the point.
The main problem is they make it impossible for new players to come in.

A new players need:
Level 140
2nd RB
They need so many pieces of gear
They need souls for these gears
They need all the sub classes
They need to donate
The need to do Jiang
They need to Chi
They need to do Inner Power
They need to do Runes

Starting the game from 0 is almost impossible.
Rxin you guys aren't trying to improve the game or you would give newer people a chance to play.

You guys make more money on server transfer than probably any other aspect of the game.
You guys should focus on improving the game and if you need to keep revenue, release a lot more cosmetic items that are worth buying.

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2019, 15:24   #26
Returning
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post

A new players need:
Level 140
2nd RB
They need to donate
The need to do Jiang
They need to Chi
They need to do Runes

Rxin you guys aren't trying to improve the game or you would give newer people a chance to play.

You guys make more money on server transfer than probably any other aspect of the game.
You guys should focus on improving the game and if you need to keep revenue, release a lot more cosmetic items that are worth buying.
Yeah, it's honestly pretty ****. They legit need to make noob servers like I said where you can't buy more than 15$ in cps a month and are given 2 years to compete before you get booted. No trading Cps/+items etc so that people dont just trade gears off to keep farming that then transfer out. (free transfer should be given after the 1-2 year point to any server.

Again, like I said there's no way to progress in this game after you hit 2nd rb 140 (which is just basically doing the dailies + auto hunting/clan if you're lucky). Chi/Jiang is all luck, gear progression is based on getting luck with lotto/slots or REALLY slow. They just need to make monsters in the normal zones drop +1/2/3 stones etc bound/unbound cps unbound should be at a low rate but yeah. Give people a way to progress rather than hit the luck point cap of 10 a day then logging. It's not worth farming the bosses people do it but really not that great unless you have a lvl 9 boss killer full +12 char.

As for revenue, transfers are fine and also the cosmetics they should make cool accessories etc but sell for $ only in their new shop and for reasonable prices like 15-20$ for a good garm and 5-10$ per weapon skins but only unlocks it on that character not tradeable (all -1 ofc). Not this 100+$ worth of CPS. If they were 15$ cash and the game was playable, I might slightly drop money on this game again.

TLDR; Make it to where people can progress playing the game otherwise it's not worth it to spend more than like 30 mins tops on the game because then you can't do anything.

Last edited by Returning; 02-22-2019 at 15:28.
Old 02-23-2019, 22:16   #27
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

A new players need:
Level 140
2nd RB
They need to donate
The need to do Jiang
They need to Chi
They need to do Runes

You hit a lot of great points.

Players on servers are declining. Trying to get new players to join is impossible. It's obvious TQ is only catering to their current clientele, or so we think. I'm not even sure that they check their sales projections. Maybe they do and all that appear are egy pounds. Or perhaps their business model works well in China where, correct me if I'm wrong, is a paid subscription. Where new updates like this one would make sense and wouldn't hurt their Chinese consumers. Here on USA/EU servers these so called "updates" hurt us. We pay into each one.

I can't even begin to talk about how hard it is to get new people to play the game. I'm not sure how things are in other countries, but here in America, it's impossible to get a group of your friends to even touch this thing. I've tried, and all of them call me insane for having to spend so much time, years, just to get one character up to par with everyone else; at end game. Not to mention the fact that I, just like the rest of you, dropped a large amount of cash on this game. Telling them that is like walking into a house engulfed with fire! They would never do such a thing. So what do you do? Try building, even buying, accounts for new comers (irl friends?) to use. That's just money dropped and wasted. And the player population will continue to decrease.

honestly, if someone just made a game similar to conquer with improved graphics and better player to dev interactions, then tq and netdragon would be history.

idk.. that's just my 2 cents.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2019, 17:49   #28
Returning
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
honestly, if someone just made a game similar to conquer with improved graphics and better player to dev interactions, then tq and netdragon would be history.
This is what brings me to my point about lost ark. I really do feel when that game drops co's Western Release will die. Their Chinese one may survive but this one is going to go poof or at least dwindle to the point of needing lots of server merges.

Old 02-25-2019, 08:25   #29
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
This is what brings me to my point about lost ark. I really do feel when that game drops co's Western Release will die. Their Chinese one may survive but this one is going to go poof or at least dwindle to the point of needing lots of server merges.
The server merges are a scam themselves lol...

They entice people on server dominated by a player they cannot hope to beat.
So what does TQ do? They give them an option to start from scratch just to make you feel good about getting a chance to have a chance on a new server.

Just to merge them and its all the same thing again.
If they were interested in server merges due to player population then merge all servers groups into 2-3 servers.

For example Wild Kingdom which is the oldest group of servers in the game should all be merged into like Dragon and Eagle.

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2019, 08:43   #30
Returning
Retired.

Quote:
The server merges are a scam themselves lol...

They entice people on server dominated by a player they cannot hope to beat.
So what does TQ do? They give them an option to start from scratch just to make you feel good about getting a chance to have a chance on a new server.

Just to merge them and its all the same thing again.
If they were interested in server merges due to player population then merge all servers groups into 2-3 servers.

For example Wild Kingdom which is the oldest group of servers in the game should all be merged into like Dragon and Eagle.
Oh yeah no doubt. They just need 16 servers + the 2 noob servers as I have mentioned before that gives 1 eu group and one us group and somewhere for new players to get a start on without being overwhelmed.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: