Old 01-12-2017, 15:36   #1
littleboy654

littleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond repute
AP for windwalker

where should you allocate them?
littleboy654 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2017, 02:09   #2
MaxFuryFan

MaxFuryFan is on a distinguished road
36 agility/speed (for weapons), rest in vit

Bound and Proud. haha
Super gems. 24% damage. 40% Blessed.
JiangHu: 75k. Chi. LOL.

+6 Knife p4
+6 Knife p4
+6 Bow p4
+7 Coat p7
+7 Plume p7
+8 Ring p7
+8 Necky p7
+8 Boots p3
+8 Fan
+8 Tower
+8 Crop
+8 Steed
+12 Wing
MaxFuryFan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2017, 10:41   #3
GetRekt

GetRekt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFuryFan View Post
36 agility/speed (for weapons), rest in vit
That would be correct for most classes but WW has a melee passive skill similar to Triple attack like monk, this is why he asked.
GetRekt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2017, 10:47   #4
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetRekt View Post
That would be correct for most classes but WW has a melee passive skill similar to Triple attack like monk, this is why he asked.
Does this mean that a WW needs to invest 150 - 215 on average into agility to proc the chance to hit like monks, etc. Has that been tested yet or is it proc'd like an aoe skill where all thats needed is the investment of 36 to equip the weapon?

Thanks, I was also curious about this and the melee skill they now have.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2017, 10:57   #5
GetRekt

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
Does this mean that a WW needs to invest 150 - 215 on average into agility to proc the chance to hit like monks, etc. Has that been tested yet or is it proc'd like an aoe skill where all thats needed is the investment of 36 to equip the weapon?

Thanks, I was also curious about this and the melee skill they now have.
Tbh, I couldn't give you a direct answer, only because My friends & I haven't tested it out completely yet. But Yeah, I was just letting the guy know above me, WW has a Melee passive skill like monk. So maybe potentially we would need agility (idk yet).

I will let u know, later today.
Old 01-13-2017, 11:56   #6
littleboy654

littleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetRekt View Post
^this. I went melee, but havent seen any pro WW on my server. So i'm clueless to where to put them.
littleboy654 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2017, 19:30   #7
GetRekt

So my friend and I tested it. It seems like it works with 36 agility. ONLY sometimes. There is alot of miss animation. Meaning you will see the character will hit but it always won't go off. Note: All skills ain't fixed yet. So this is the best testing we could do for now.

So from my conclusion, I think more agility could possibly help.
Sorry this isn't too helpful.
Old 01-14-2017, 07:08   #8
Syron1x

Syron1x is on a distinguished road
As far as i could test it the melee one got only one skill that affects your hits (against other players, like all other epic melee skills) and a triple hit (against monsters) which is based like any other skills, so no agility required. I did not miss one triple on monsters so far and always hit with the melee skill on other players.
Syron1x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2017, 07:35   #9
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syron1x View Post
As far as i could test it the melee one got only one skill that affects your hits (against other players, like all other epic melee skills) and a triple hit (against monsters) which is based like any other skills, so no agility required. I did not miss one triple on monsters so far and always hit with the melee skill on other players.
so when you test vs +12 boot users, etc. every time you swipe the melee you see a hit? You do not miss through an animation, etc. You know what I mean it takes about 215 agility for a monk to virtually not miss a melee swipe where it always hits a +12 boot user, etc. I think that is the discussion for pvp so your conclusion is with 36 agility every melee hit/swipe always hits the opponent that has +12 boots, etc.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 01-14-2017, 07:42   #10
Syron1x

Syron1x is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
so when you test vs +12 boot users, etc. every time you swipe the melee you see a hit? You do not miss through an animation, etc. You know what I mean it takes about 215 agility for a monk to virtually not miss a melee swipe where it always hits a +12 boot user, etc. I think that is the discussion for pvp so your conclusion is with 36 agility every melee hit/swipe always hits the opponent that has +12 boots, etc.
Yes your swipe, fb always hits. also your melee skill always hits cuz it is a weapon skill like DW's, Ninja's and Trojan's. So it only triggers once (only one animation), there is nothing to miss on players. The triple ONLY works on monsters.
Syron1x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2017, 08:27   #11
noobie.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syron1x View Post
Yes your swipe, fb always hits. also your melee skill always hits cuz it is a weapon skill like DW's, Ninja's and Trojan's. So it only triggers once (only one animation), there is nothing to miss on players. The triple ONLY works on monsters.
ic TY
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 01-18-2017, 10:05   #12
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleboy654 View Post
where should you allocate them?
Alright g.

It's Vulture
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: