Old 06-28-2016, 15:10   #16
littleboy654

littleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
also looks as if the endeavor scroll sometimes works on treasure(daily) and sometimes it doesn't
^this. Same with tower of mystery some days it works others don't...
littleboy654 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2016, 04:35   #17
gabriel30100

gabriel30100 is on a distinguished road
Yea, the same with Blackburrowtoken (Anyone still remember?) i use it but i need to complete with ExorcismAmulet 'cause when i go to the tower the monster talk to back tomorrow

gabriel852

Tro -War 120

Centaur/Uglyducking/Alladin/Honor
gabriel30100 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2016, 06:11   #18
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriel30100 View Post
Yea, the same with Blackburrowtoken (Anyone still remember?) i use it but i need to complete with ExorcismAmulet 'cause when i go to the tower the monster talk to back tomorrow
They probably didnt think anyone still had those
Also still got some on unused char.. But why wait till now to use it?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: