Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 46 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-30-2015, 18:21   #571
Dreaya

Dreaya is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tharp23 View Post
Same problem, restarted my computer last night around 0:40 server time on nature/thunder and now when I try to login it trys to login, then the game freezes then a few minutes later it says failed to connect to game server. Fix this **** tq, I just came back to play a few days ago and cant even play lmao.
Same problem, same server.

Just returned for a year and a half break lol
Dreaya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2015, 18:26   #572
Dreaya

Dreaya is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by witchi View Post
I've done all the temporary fixes Rxin suggested, but nothing worked. I still got the same error you've been getting. So i think this is just a glitch with running Conquer on Windows 10. I did the free upgrade for windows 10 so i just restored my windows back to windows 7 and the error went away completely, logged in with zero errors.

You can restore windows back to Win7/8 by going to settings> update & security, then click recovery to get started or you can just type recovery options in the search bar.

If the recovery does not work for you then you can simply reinstall windows 7/8 using the installation CD or you can wait for a fix for windows 10 if you do not wish to do this
I just came from 8.1 to 10 in the middle of this trying to clean up my pc and it made no difference. for some reason i like the look and simplicity of 10.
Dreaya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2016, 08:01   #573
guardiandraine
иσωнєяє ღ

guardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by witchi View Post
I've done all the temporary fixes Rxin suggested, but nothing worked. I still got the same error you've been getting. So i think this is just a glitch with running Conquer on Windows 10. I did the free upgrade for windows 10 so i just restored my windows back to windows 7 and the error went away completely, logged in with zero errors.

You can restore windows back to Win7/8 by going to settings> update & security, then click recovery to get started or you can just type recovery options in the search bar.

If the recovery does not work for you then you can simply reinstall windows 7/8 using the installation CD or you can wait for a fix for windows 10 if you do not wish to do this

I'm running windows 7, 32bit and my flash isn't up to date so shouldn't be a hindrance to that. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game yet still that problem occurs, now I'm totally going to quit. This game is too hassle when it comes to their patches and updates. Good thing I didn't purchased a bulk pack at new years eve just when I'm about to give myself a little present.

“Before you criticize someone,
you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way when you criticize them,
you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”

"Sometimes its better to tell a little lie than to deliver a painful truth"

Just because I often go on that doesnt mean Im dead

if you wanted to rep me, kindly leave your name and not my name.. so that i can rep you back
guardiandraine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2016, 13:25   #574
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
I got disconnected from server babyicey just now, and cannot log in .
Error: Disconnected from game server. Please log in again!*1
Before we could run, we were dancing
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
akasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2016, 16:01   #575
Revoluzion

Revoluzion is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by akasha View Post
I got disconnected from server babyicey just now, and cannot log in .
Error: Disconnected from game server. Please log in again!*1
thats the same thing im getting today, 3 times i log in and after some mins i got dcd <.<.
Revoluzion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2016, 23:39   #576
EnergizerGreen

EnergizerGreen is on a distinguished road
Can't login to any EU servers

Hi, I'm new to this game. Seems that I'm going to spend few hours in it. I've created 2 chars on WarLord,KingOfKings servers without any problem and was able to play the game without any issues. I also have friend on TempestWings_EU and when I tried to create a char over there I couldn't log in. "Failed to connect to game server.Please try again later." I've noticed that I'm getting this message for all EU servers.
I'm from Poland.
Is there some IP blocking feature that is not working properly?
Anyone experienced similar problems?
EnergizerGreen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2016, 06:56   #577
DOGofWAR

DOGofWAR has a reputation beyond reputeDOGofWAR has a reputation beyond reputeDOGofWAR has a reputation beyond reputeDOGofWAR has a reputation beyond reputeDOGofWAR has a reputation beyond reputeDOGofWAR has a reputation beyond reputeDOGofWAR has a reputation beyond reputeDOGofWAR has a reputation beyond reputeDOGofWAR has a reputation beyond reputeDOGofWAR has a reputation beyond reputeDOGofWAR has a reputation beyond repute
hi, im having issues logging into Champions_EU server, takes forever for it to load after i type in my password, and thats AFTER fighting the stupid messages of "server disconnected", "Server is over crowded", "wrong Password", this happens on ALL my accounts on multiply computers, has been going on now for over a week
DOGofWAR is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-07-2016, 10:36   #578
tamika

tamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond repute
Can't login to Uranus server,and I can login to other servers just fine. Will you guys ever fix Uranus? it's been going on for a while,not sure for how much,I just transferred not so long ago.
tamika is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2016, 04:09   #579
MetRo
meh

MetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to MetRo
Getting disconnected after about 2 seconds on Royalty_EU, american servers seem to work ok. I can log in, I see people moving for a few seconds then my ping goes to 0 and I disconnect. Getting the standard disconnect message, "error disconnected from game server".

lambi5 125-131 tro-arch

lambi 111 arch

lambi3 124-117 warr-wat

~NewDuuDe~ 125-130-130 tro-tro-tro

~*NewDuuDe*~ nin-warr 126-114

UberPen1s 130-125-?? tro-warr-tro

Classic-Royalty_EU

~*NewDuuDe*~ 125-129-131 wat-warr-tro

???-Pluto

???? - 133-ish water-tro
MetRo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2016, 21:03   #580
roflzinternets
kakarot

roflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roflzinternets
servers need reset or something mad lag spiks
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=736259
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=733598
LOVE SONNE,Xang, FreshLeeBaked, annd SunnySkyy!
"tl;dr
Some people like to play support classes, some people like to play damage dealing classes. You're welcome.
P" - Promethean
roflzinternets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2016, 10:46   #581
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Couldn't log in yet all day.
Server too crowded or error connecting to the server is what im getting.
Any1 else?

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)
(Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water
130-130-140 Pure Monk (fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro(Retired)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro (Retired)
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water (Retired)

Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2016, 11:00   #582
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
Couldn't log in yet all day.
Server too crowded or error connecting to the server is what im getting.
Any1 else?
A friend and I are having issues with Crystal server. Dc'ed and can't get back in. I've had various different messages, also the client just hanging on the "logging into the server" bit (waited about 10 mins then closed it).

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 04-07-2016, 16:43   #583
tsongo23
noypi me

tsongo23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to tsongo23
Lions erver

Server: Lion
Problem:saying logging in to your account server but it takes forever and will say "Failed to connect to the game server. Please try again later. "
Old 04-15-2016, 15:33   #584
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Haven't been able to log in at all for the last 2.5 - 3 hours. It gets stuck on the login screen, then says the server is too crowded.

Similar thing happened yesterday. These are some of the same issues that made me decide to give up before. Who wants to spend their evenings *trying* to log into a game?

Old 04-16-2016, 15:43   #585
Weatherwax
BashShell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
Haven't been able to log in at all for the last 2.5 - 3 hours. It gets stuck on the login screen, then says the server is too crowded.

Similar thing happened yesterday. These are some of the same issues that made me decide to give up before. Who wants to spend their evenings *trying* to log into a game?
...It's happening again.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: