Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-06-2012, 23:14   #16
.Will.

.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
And where is your "Bug related department" ?
Bug section? They rarely get real reply until like 2-3 month have passed.
Helpdesk ? lol, forget I mention helpdesk

I haven't open another since the first one I open, but I even have the soul with me.
I gotten a Ph3 Rage Headgear.
What I was trying to say is that if you have already submitted a bug report to us, I can help you check and forward the report to the staff in charge so they'll take a look at it and make sure nobody will get "tricked" like that with P3 souls.

Unless you think I can't make a difference, then it'll be fine.
Old 09-07-2012, 00:13   #17
SiuSiu

SiuSiu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Will. View Post
What I was trying to say is that if you have already submitted a bug report to us, I can help you check and forward the report to the staff in charge so they'll take a look at it and make sure nobody will get "tricked" like that with P3 souls.

I got a much easier suggestion for your team, just secretly change the description on the website again but now change it to:

Golden Exorcism Pack. Open it to receive 50 CPs(B) and random gifts from a Soul Pack (P1 P6), a Refinery Pack or a weapon accessory. You also have 20% chance to get an extra Chi Token from the Golden Exorcism.

SiuSiu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2012, 22:10   #18
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
GG.
Someone notice your change on website unannounced
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2012, 23:16   #19
.Will.

.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiuSiu View Post
I got a much easier suggestion for your team, just secretly change the description on the website again but now change it to:

Golden Exorcism Pack. Open it to receive 50 CPs(B) and random gifts from a Soul Pack (P1 P6), a Refinery Pack or a weapon accessory. You also have 20% chance to get an extra Chi Token from the Golden Exorcism.

It appears that someone doesn't give a damn about me giving answers. No worries, secretly changing the description isn't an option for this matter.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:33   #20
SiuSiu

SiuSiu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
It appears that someone doesn't give a damn about me giving answers. No worries, secretly changing the description isn't an option for this matter.
Honestly, I really appreciate your participation on the forum and your help here. It is really refreshing to see at least someone is caring about what is going on.

Only thing here is that changing things unannounced happened before to "solve" a mistake, so the dev team might as well do it again. I wasn't aware that this time changing the description is not an option. Makes me wonder why it was an option with the other mistake.
SiuSiu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2012, 06:24   #21
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Why all so mean to Will?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AiSixx View Post
Haha that's actually pretty funny lol...so they do listen, they just dont care. Unless its of benefit or monetary value to them :/
That gives me a great idea for my signature.
Quote:

I think you can make a difference!
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2012, 10:43   #22
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
God dam.. you full 2 soc chars that greedy for some souls l0l go snow banshee . sorry if its infested by egys but u can try hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2012, 17:01   #23
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
God dam.. you full 2 soc chars that greedy for some souls l0l go snow banshee . sorry if its infested by egys but u can try hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I prefer to let the Egy do the dirty jobs.
Since I really cannot be afford to stand around Banshee 24/7
Egy is not a problem, in fact some of them are kinder and nicer than English player, they DO share banshee and what not >.>
And no, I don't need soul, because my gear is fully permed... lol
However, complaining about where TQ make a mistake is acceptable it help the player generally~
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2012, 05:35   #24
Holybuck
Still n00b

Holybuck has a reputation beyond reputeHolybuck has a reputation beyond reputeHolybuck has a reputation beyond reputeHolybuck has a reputation beyond reputeHolybuck has a reputation beyond reputeHolybuck has a reputation beyond reputeHolybuck has a reputation beyond reputeHolybuck has a reputation beyond reputeHolybuck has a reputation beyond reputeHolybuck has a reputation beyond reputeHolybuck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hey mate, if this really is what happened to you, report a bug to our related department and they'll check it out for you.
I got a P3 Stifsword as well on 09-09-2012.
If it's a bug.. it's one of many.. if it's just an error in the information on the website.. it's one of many.....

Either way, it's screwed. You have 2 users reporting the same problem. Your lines to development department (in case of bug) OR to the communication department (in case it's website error) probably are shorter than ours, so please report it. If needed they may contact me for information.

I don't expect either to be fixed soon. Rather have they fix the server transfer so it's stable.
Holybuck is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2012, 05:58   #25
Spiritwolf

Spiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

if you really can make a difference... fix the lag related to the ninja bots

better yet.. get rid of the bots....
Old 09-10-2012, 06:01   #26
Jerri~v.2.1
Gawh

Location: SUOMI PERKELE! Total post count on banned accounts: 27 153
Jerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond repute
The new Spook 3 is hardest boss in game, too bad the reward for it is by no means worth the trouble.
***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;
NinjaAnanta ~ [Ninja-Ninja-Ninja][130-130-138][Potency: 301(315)]
***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;

Jerri~v.2.1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2012, 06:50   #27
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri~v.2.1 View Post
The new Spook 3 is hardest boss in game, too bad the reward for it is by no means worth the trouble.
I refuse to do it without a full team. Sometimes i can die twice before i hit that pos monster.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2012, 02:36   #28
corey0092
The Dude

corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
spook 3 took 3 +12 pirates and 2 +12 monks 8 mins to kill...
spook 3 took 2 +12 pirates 1 +12 archer 1 +12 warrior 1 +12ninja 13 mins to kill

anyways on archer- got a wooden bat (50bound cp)
ninja- woodenbow (50 bound cp)
pirate- wrench (50 bound cp)

in short, I can kill spook 2 5 times before we can kill spook 3 once LOL
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: