View Poll Results: religion:
fail. 37 42.53%
cool. 26 29.89%
a little too late for a poll dontcha think? 24 27.59%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-30-2011, 13:08   #2776
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
jaxx and that electra ***got got it sigged too, yet I'm not sigging them.
Random posts = afraid of masturbating because makes you lose your virgins in heaven?

and good for you if you want to keep that, make your ruler allah proud, he'll reward you with moar virgins!
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2011, 13:23   #2777
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
jaxx and that electra ***got got it sigged too, yet I'm not sigging them.
Random posts = afraid of masturbating because makes you lose your virgins in heaven?

and good for you if you want to keep that, make your ruler allah proud, he'll reward you with moar virgins!
Because for some reason I seem to annoy you more than they ever did. Why the **** would you have to mention my name in like 10 posts and even dedicate a thread to me when I'm not around?

stop subjecting every English word you have learned so far in favor of flaming me. This just won't work.

I wish I could get all of these virgins, however it is nothing but some Jewish propaganda they invented to deter global support for Palestine's suicide bombers. It is time you guys realize how ****ed up your brains are.
Old 11-30-2011, 13:28   #2778
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Seems like I'm raging you more than ever, so it IS working.

oh, OUR brains are the ****ed up?
says the muslim LMAO
Old 11-30-2011, 13:41   #2779
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
Seems like I'm raging you more than ever, so it IS working.

oh, OUR brains are the ****ed up?
says the muslim LMAO
says the mexican?
Old 11-30-2011, 13:43   #2780
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

here, they don't teach them to kill people who don't believe in their beliefs.
Old 11-30-2011, 14:39   #2781
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Mexicians run away from their country and egys blow up their own people. Lol I dunno who is worse.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2011, 14:54   #2782
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

They just want a better life.
They can get that by finishing college, but many are lazy/poor to do it.
Old 11-30-2011, 16:43   #2783
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
ignorance and stereotyping. quite fun.

"egys blow up their own people". since when?

that would be the same as if I said all Americans are numbnut drunk hillbillies, all Mexicans are drugs couriers (Lol okay that one may be true) or all the English are rioting pantywaste tea sipping old granny's.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2011, 20:26   #2784
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Belgian bro to the rescue!
Old 12-01-2011, 04:28   #2785
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Because for some reason I seem to annoy you more than they ever did. Why the **** would you have to mention my name in like 10 posts and even dedicate a thread to me when I'm not around?

stop subjecting every English word you have learned so far in favor of flaming me. This just won't work.

I wish I could get all of these virgins, however it is nothing but some Jewish propaganda they invented to deter global support for Palestine's suicide bombers. It is time you guys realize how ****ed up your brains are.
Jewish propaganda? Are you taking the P I double S?
The whole concept of 72 virgins in heaven for Muslim martyrs is as ridiculous as playing golf with a big bearded guy who wars a white robe on some distant cloud. As far as I know, the idea of 72 virgins is derived from the Qur'an but is taken totally out of context and in fact is a very small part of getting into heaven. Its probably not even meant to be taken literally.

This is Anti-Islamic propaganda used to make up some stupid reason why Muslims blow themselves up and kill people. Its not "Jewish" propaganda at all. In fact, several Imams use this concept of 72 virgins as their own propaganda to try and get young men to become suicide bombers.

Even if it is "Jewish propaganda", fact of the matter is, Islamic leaders are using it as their own propaganda to recruit more naive, confused young men to do their own dirty work. To blame the Jews for spreading this rubbish would overlook all of the Muslim leaders who are also using this rubbish to further their own agenda.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2011, 04:30   #2786
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Do muslims and Jews dislike each other? If so, why?
Old 12-01-2011, 05:05   #2787
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Jesus was a jew.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:08   #2788
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
Jewish propaganda? Are you taking the P I double S?
The whole concept of 72 virgins in heaven for Muslim martyrs is as ridiculous as playing golf with a big bearded guy who wars a white robe on some distant cloud. As far as I know, the idea of 72 virgins is derived from the Qur'an but is taken totally out of context and in fact is a very small part of getting into heaven. Its probably not even meant to be taken literally.

This is Anti-Islamic propaganda used to make up some stupid reason why Muslims blow themselves up and kill people. Its not "Jewish" propaganda at all. In fact, several Imams use this concept of 72 virgins as their own propaganda to try and get young men to become suicide bombers.

Even if it is "Jewish propaganda", fact of the matter is, Islamic leaders are using it as their own propaganda to recruit more naive, confused young men to do their own dirty work. To blame the Jews for spreading this rubbish would overlook all of the Muslim leaders who are also using this rubbish to further their own agenda.
Sorry for not being specific, it is an Israeli propaganda that's used to demonize Qassam/Hamas fighters and call them terrorists.

How are the Islamic leaders use this as their own propaganda? Please do explain. I'd like to see how saying that Israel is spreading this rubbish is more of an anti-Jewish statement than stating how people are tortured on daily basis in Palestine <--that one is rather better . Like it or not, not many people here care if the whole 72 virgins thing is correct, they would not hate it lol, It wouldn't do much to gather the mass against Israel. But now children like jaxx who are using it as a mockery towards muslims, should be aware that this isn't true.

It takes one dumbass in OT to copy-paste some rubbish from the internet and the rest may follow. I would not want to know how it works in reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
Do muslims and Jews dislike each other? If so, why?
It is none of your business.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 12-02-2011 at 00:11.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2011, 02:47   #2789
Jaxx..
Banned

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-street.html
Old 12-02-2011, 03:53   #2790
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
Maybe Allah should have the decency to pay their parking fines for them.
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: