Old 10-26-2011, 22:28   #16
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
OMG so dumb, don't use VF for killing purposes, it won't oneshot, instead melee and hope for speedgun, monks oneshot anything lower bp, since classic don't have bp I assume any monk with 210 pct SDGs will oneshot you with RP but ninja is easy to beat, just get melee skill.
easy to beat eh?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	994254.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	170.6 KB
ID:	145303   Click image for larger version

Name:	99531020.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	190.6 KB
ID:	145304  
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2011, 23:27   #17
corey0092
The Dude

corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorod View Post
Hey guys i didn't play co for 2 years and came back now. So i own the best geared warrior on my server, i decided to play a war coz i have 3 years experience as a tro and 3 years as a water. So i assumed warrior with 2h, shield and fb-like skill would be the best solution for me after long break.

But it's hard to pvp with it now. It's too hard to kill good monks and ninjas, trojans are easy game. So actually should i give up warrior and switch class or is there any pro warrior who could help me with pvp tactics etc?

Thanks in advance.
seeing as shield adds hp now, ***** the 30k hp, give yourself 176-200 agility, you can easily zap and melee other classes, wands and spears have a fb or their own, but give yourself agility, it makes a HUGE difference!
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2011, 23:32   #18
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
lol yeah iif you are full 2 soc war which isn't hard to do >.> btw
would def put 150 agility (or is it 175 x-x?) for that melee dmg >:O
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2011, 02:01   #19
tappiz

tappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond repute
Seeing that it's classic we're talking about, in my opinion agility isn't a good choice

If you have a warrior that has full 14 SDG, the best ninjas on the server will be hitting you for around 10-15K with TFB, when there are no blocks occuring. That means you're 2-3 hit to death if you don't have the luck of reflect or shield block, and even with SB you might still die

After poison star, a ninja has 3 TFBs left, so having as high HP as possible is actually quite important

And no.. VF doesn't one hit ANYONE who has a good gear on classic, expect possibly with a LT hit

Colonel
L140 Water-Ninja-Ninja

Last edited by tappiz; 10-27-2011 at 02:09.
tappiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2011, 02:42   #20
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Warrior's usefulness depends on how its owner uses VF or whatever. If you feel that war is useless, you really shouldn't have wasted so many dbs on gettin war gears.

Choosing war class means giving up on Aoe skills for good and playing with fb/ss type skills only and getting more chances of survival on the field in return. Meaning they want you to know how to rape with fb/ss hardcore.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2011, 03:27   #21
SaintAugustine
Banned

SaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond repute
You should take notes from that Unknown guy on Liberty. Hear it's pretty good at warrior.
SaintAugustine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2011, 03:33   #22
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintAugustine View Post
You should take notes from that Unknown guy on Liberty. Hear it's pretty good at warrior.
i heard those rumours... it is unknown where they come from though
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2011, 05:48   #23
~OPTIMUS_PRIME~
WatWarTro

~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintAugustine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
i heard those rumours... it is unknown where they come from though
I heard he's in the market

Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 ears +2500 hp
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 ring
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 neckie
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 blade
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 psn blade
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 armor
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 boots
Super +12 stg stg -1 fan
Super +12 sgg sgg -1 tower
Super +12 -1 crop
Steed +12 Frostbite
Taekwondo Uniform -1
Dual Fishing Poles - 1
IcePhoenix -1
Miraculous Gourd -1
~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2011, 05:20   #24
GrimLore
Unbanned

Location: Somewhere Dark, Cold, Wet, and smelling of Death... hehehe probably Grandpa's basement... If I dig around long enough I will find Grandma.
GrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GrimLore
A good geared War with a high end spear should be pretty hard to beat. I am thinking that's more what the originator was looking for

HaiL aND GLoRY To THe DaRKBRoTHeRHoOD

Rouge Warrior!

~One who values pain for themself and creates anxiety for others is happy~
GrimLore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2011, 08:34   #25
~Rais†lin~
Shirkimuan

~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute
you have to understand, wars wernt that good to begin with. i mean fast lvling yes, when raist was a war i finished him in 24 hours of a grind. but pvp no not a chance anymore with talismans and fake gear the game went down quite a bit. advice...quit playing

Super 2 Soc +11 Cap -7%
Super 2 Soc +11 Necklace -7%
Super 2 Soc +11 Braclets -7%
Super 2 Soc +12 BackSword -7% Mana
Super 2 Soc +11 Gown -7%
Super 2 Soc +11 Boots -7%
Gourd -1%

tort water ftw
~Rais†lin~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2011, 09:20   #26
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Rais†lin~ View Post
you have to understand, wars wernt that good to begin with. i mean fast lvling yes, when raist was a war i finished him in 24 hours of a grind. but pvp no not a chance anymore with talismans and fake gear the game went down quite a bit. advice...quit playing
you have no idea how to play a war then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2011, 12:38   #27
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
you have no idea how to play a war then.
That's about it.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: