Old 11-17-2010, 10:21   #16
Talakara
De Arimasu

Talakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Talakara Send a message via MSN to Talakara Send a message via Yahoo to Talakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
good job at killing a dead forum even more

god like i hate hyperactive mods. dont complain if u have nothing to mod anymore anytime
I see not a complaint. Just a little fun on my part. Good day!
-Yes, Talakara is my real name.-
Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions or concerns regarding the forums!
Talakara is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2010, 12:18   #17
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

LetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talakara View Post
I see not a complaint. Just a little fun on my part. Good day!
Stop commenting, you are not welcome here.

"Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions or concerns regarding the forums!"

Change it to

"Please hesitate to PM me with any questions or concerns regarding my monkeyness on forums!

Last edited by LetsBlaze#2; 11-17-2010 at 21:33.
LetsBlaze#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2010, 09:15   #18
Talakara
De Arimasu

Talakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Talakara Send a message via MSN to Talakara Send a message via Yahoo to Talakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsBlaze#2 View Post

"Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions or concerns regarding the forums!"

Change it to

"Please hesitate to PM me with any questions or concerns regarding my monkeyness on forums!
I feel bad for you though. So bored, just waiting for something to do. Go get some fresh air, do you even play this server anymore?
Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions or concerns regarding the forums!
Old 11-18-2010, 10:09   #19
Deathclaw
Soon

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
u failed at being a proper mod.

a mod isnt supposed to play forums nazi and delete whatever u dont like.
a mod is only there for moderating and enforcing the rules.

but yea u prolly dont even get that.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2010, 15:02   #20
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

LetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathclaw View Post

A mod isnt supposed to play forums nazi and delete whatever u dont like.
A mod is only there for moderating and enforcing the rules.

But yea u prolly dont even get that.
LOOOL!!! yes maaa
Old 11-23-2010, 07:12   #21
Talakara
De Arimasu

Quote:

But I have been. These posts hating me are still here conveniently. One-word posts and smiley +1s are considered spam and are by rules to be deleted if they aren't in the spam thread.

I've been sitting back quietly and letting you do whatever you want, only deleting one-word and +1 posts just like I'm supposed to. The only reason you're moping and whining now is because I made a post. If you don't like me doing what I'm supposed to do, then it can gingerly be left to the others who will also do the same thing. Haven't you ever posted in other sections before? Do you really think its different?

Do YOU get that? I'm not deleting what I don't like. I'm deleting what I'm supposed to delete. And I barely ever delete anything. Perhaps one of the other mods in this section are enforcing the rules, too? (I know one of them has been going to town on bad posts / threads here)
Old 11-23-2010, 08:21   #22
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

Quote:
But I have been. These posts hating me are still here conveniently. One-word posts and smiley +1s are considered spam and are by rules to be deleted if they aren't in the spam thread.

I've been sitting back quietly and letting you do whatever you want, only deleting one-word and +1 posts just like I'm supposed to. The only reason you're moping and whining now is because I made a post. If you don't like me doing what I'm supposed to do, then it can gingerly be left to the others who will also do the same thing. Haven't you ever posted in other sections before? Do you really think its different?

Do YOU get that? I'm not deleting what I don't like. I'm deleting what I'm supposed to delete. And I barely ever delete anything. Perhaps one of the other mods in this section are enforcing the rules, too? (I know one of them has been going to town on bad posts / threads here)
Please stop lying to yourself. Like do you really think we will read that? Damn, this is CO...1-2 Sentence's and that's all you need.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:39   #23
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Mortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Yes, it is different elsewhere. A lot of it is enforced at the mod's discretion.
Dirty ****er.
Mortysteve~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2010, 10:22   #24
okin

okin has a reputation beyond reputeokin has a reputation beyond reputeokin has a reputation beyond reputeokin has a reputation beyond reputeokin has a reputation beyond reputeokin has a reputation beyond reputeokin has a reputation beyond reputeokin has a reputation beyond reputeokin has a reputation beyond reputeokin has a reputation beyond reputeokin has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Leave our MOD alone haters

Quote:
Not really, our Mod, deletes them lol
SHe is more helpful than most mods

Quote:
And this is the first post u posting in 10 years
Quote:
good job at killing a dead forum even more

god like i hate hyperactive mods. dont complain if u have nothing to mod anymore anytime
Better THAN mods who do nothing!!!!!!

Quote:

Change it to

I actually play on MERCURY and I welcome her to POST so SHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Quote:

If she played forum forum Nazi she would delete every single post you make as it is incoherent rambling of a moron....

Quote:
LOOOL!!! yes maaa
Quote:
Please stop lying to yourself. Like do you really think we will read that? Damn, this is CO...1-2 Sentence's and that's all you need.
GO post on Fury I am sure they are more interested )))
+12 2soc -7 Necky
+12 2soc -7 Boots Level1 Dragon Soul
+12 2soc -7 Attack Ring Phase3 SuperSoulRing
+12 2soc -7 Tro Armour Phase6 SuperWhirlpoolArmour
+12 2soc -7 Pzn Blade Phase6 hammer
+12 2soc -7 Blade Phase6 hammer
+12 2soc -1 Attack talisman
+12 2soc -1 Defense talisman
+8 Steed Nightmare
Garment CaribbeanPirate -1
MiraculousGourd -1
okin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2010, 13:08   #25
Deathclaw
Soon

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

rofl u deleted the whole thread and it had not only single word posts. u deleted it because of one reason. hate and your name was in the title of the thread. so u abused ur modpowers to delete the whole thread. yes of course u would never delete anything because u dont like it. haha

then u moved whole threads which were more or less offtopic(sometimes not even offtopic or spam) to the spam section but let other threads live, although a 5 years old kid could see that they are offtopic threads, e.g. http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=676753. im not sure why a thread about coke and pepsi of 2 pages shouldnt be offtopic.

so i am not sure whose rules u claim to enforce here. but they are not the rules of this forum. in the end u dont deserve to be a mod, because u are biased and enforce the rules only when and where u want.

in the end u are also wrong about my intensions, if i really wanted to get rid of u i would talk to a supermoderator about your ****ty moding style, providing proof, which can be found everywhere in this forum.

and no i dont whine because u deleted/moved some posts/threads. i complained because u only do that some posts/thread, leaving other ones alone, although they all are of the same kind...

no i just like to flame you for being such a ****ty and fail mod. and yes i was never reading other chitchat sections much. but what i know is that u are one of the worst mods(if not the worst one) that ever moderated this chitchat.

i hope that u get this now.

however the time of your "those posts/threads were created before i was a mod"excuse is now over for sure, so u are responsible for ****ty moding of the past here now.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist

Last edited by Deathclaw; 11-23-2010 at 13:12.
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2010, 13:47   #26
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

Quote:
rofl u deleted the whole thread and it had not only single word posts. u deleted it because of one reason. hate and your name was in the title of the thread. so u abused ur modpowers to delete the whole thread. yes of course u would never delete anything because u dont like it. haha

then u moved whole threads which were more or less offtopic(sometimes not even offtopic or spam) to the spam section but let other threads live, although a 5 years old kid could see that they are offtopic threads, e.g. http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=676753. im not sure why a thread about coke and pepsi of 2 pages shouldnt be offtopic.

so i am not sure whose rules u claim to enforce here. but they are not the rules of this forum. in the end u dont deserve to be a mod, because u are biased and enforce the rules only when and where u want.

in the end u are also wrong about my intensions, if i really wanted to get rid of u i would talk to a supermoderator about your ****ty moding style, providing proof, which can be found everywhere in this forum.

and no i dont whine because u deleted/moved some posts/threads. i complained because u only do that some posts/thread, leaving other ones alone, although they all are of the same kind...

no i just like to flame you for being such a ****ty and fail mod. and yes i was never reading other chitchat sections much. but what i know is that u are one of the worst mods(if not the worst one) that ever moderated this chitchat.

i hope that u get this now.

however the time of your "those posts/threads were created before i was a mod"excuse is now over for sure, so u are responsible for ****ty moding of the past here now.
Old 11-23-2010, 13:48   #27
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

Quote:
Originally Posted by okin View Post
SHe is more helpful than most mods
Better THAN mods who do nothing!!!!!!
I actually play on MERCURY and I welcome her to POST so SHHHHHHHH!!!!!
If she played forum forum Nazi she would delete every single post you make as it is incoherent rambling of a moron....
GO post on Fury I am sure they are more interested )))
Ok mom
Old 11-24-2010, 19:09   #28
okin

okin has a reputation beyond reputeokin has a reputation beyond reputeokin has a reputation beyond reputeokin has a reputation beyond reputeokin has a reputation beyond reputeokin has a reputation beyond reputeokin has a reputation beyond reputeokin has a reputation beyond reputeokin has a reputation beyond reputeokin has a reputation beyond reputeokin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ok mom
Call me dad
+12 2soc -7 Necky
+12 2soc -7 Boots Level1 Dragon Soul
+12 2soc -7 Attack Ring Phase3 SuperSoulRing
+12 2soc -7 Tro Armour Phase6 SuperWhirlpoolArmour
+12 2soc -7 Pzn Blade Phase6 hammer
+12 2soc -7 Blade Phase6 hammer
+12 2soc -1 Attack talisman
+12 2soc -1 Defense talisman
+8 Steed Nightmare
Garment CaribbeanPirate -1
MiraculousGourd -1
okin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2010, 23:25   #29
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

Quote:
Originally Posted by okin View Post
Call me dad
retard sounds better.

learn to play the game kid

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: