Old 11-11-2010, 17:19   #16
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
good old

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? and just fyi, don't answer it with the definition of what sound is.

another thing, if a person was born deaf and never got in contact with the human language for 20 years, what language would he think in?
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2010, 17:24   #17
AgentR07
Iconoclast

AgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
good old

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? and just fyi, don't answer it with the definition of what sound is.

another thing, if a person was born deaf and never got in contact with the human language for 20 years, what language would he think in?
Well sound is just the compression of air....Just kidding, touche. I will answer that question with a question: How would you know that it didn't make a sound?

For the deaf person: Are we assuming that they did not learn sign language? I guess you could say that sign language is a human language...Damn thats a good question. Im not sure I can wrap my head around that one to be honest.
Old 11-11-2010, 17:35   #18
Firekiss
Frenchy

Firekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That person learnt any language, i mean is he/she 20 years old, or she doesn't had a contact in 20 years in his/her life ?
In one, he/she would think in the language he/she learnt before, and in the other one he/she would not talk (since she never learn how to talk), but make sounds and sign.
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;
<¤:¤:¤| Vindictus |¤:¤:¤>

Firekiss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2010, 18:16   #19
SaintAugustine
Banned

SaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond repute
would you rather have sex with martni or panda
SaintAugustine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2010, 18:17   #20
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintAugustine View Post
Minds would like to know.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2010, 18:22   #21
AgentR07
Iconoclast

AgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
Minds would like to know.
Quote:
Not sure who martni is, so I'll say panda.
Old 11-11-2010, 18:51   #22
Uchiha_Madara.
Afr!can

Uchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentR07 View Post
Well sound is just the compression of air....Just kidding, touche. I will answer that question with a question: How would you know that it didn't make a sound?

For the deaf person: Are we assuming that they did not learn sign language? I guess you could say that sign language is a human language...Damn thats a good question. Im not sure I can wrap my head around that one to be honest.
Lol, you actually haven't answered anyone's question. Well anyone's question that actually needed much thought.

@Benja No. Which just leads to the conclusion nobody can do anything...
@panda's tree question I'd say yes, it does make a sound. Sound is the vibration of particles in a medium when the tree falls it makes these vibrations.
@panda's deaf person question need more details.

>ROXAS<
http://www.xfire.com/video/2c4044/
[Aimbot]
^Just a reminder, he seems to forget a lot. Also watch how he turns the aimbot off and gets raped by some noob lool

Last edited by Uchiha_Madara.; 11-11-2010 at 19:12.
Uchiha_Madara. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2010, 20:05   #23
AgentR07
Iconoclast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Madara. View Post
Lol, you actually haven't answered anyone's question. Well anyone's question that actually needed much thought.

@Benja No. Which just leads to the conclusion nobody can do anything...
@panda's tree question I'd say yes, it does make a sound. Sound is the vibration of particles in a medium when the tree falls it makes these vibrations.
@panda's deaf person question need more details.
...*facepalm*

Im not even going to bother explaining this too you; it seems you can comprehend simple things.

You know what, never ****ing mind on the whole god damn thread. The majority of the people (with the exception of a few) here cant grasp the concepts of fun and SIMPLE ideas and games. Thank you to those who ruined it.
Old 11-11-2010, 20:12   #24
Undertow

Undertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Undertow
Quote:
good old

@ deaf person

When I think to myself, the language is English. I am sure other people may think differently - depending on the language they are most used to. Seeing as the deaf person can maybe read lips or use sign language, I can imagine this person is thinking in terms of lip movement (with or without sound) or sign language, if possible. idk tho lol...
Old 11-11-2010, 23:21   #25
Undertow

Undertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Undertow
Question:

Do you believe evolution is a fact either micro or macro?
Old 11-12-2010, 02:26   #26
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentR07 View Post
How would you know that it didn't make a sound?

about the sound, I don't know hence I'm asking you xD does or does it not make a sound. People say "yes, sound is the air that vibrates blabla", but are you completely sure that the air will vibrate if there is no one to check it? It's a circling paradox, because once you "find out", you needed to check it, thus negating your own hypothesis xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firekiss View Post
That person learnt any language, i mean is he/she 20 years old, or she doesn't had a contact in 20 years in his/her life ?
In one, he/she would think in the language he/she learnt before, and in the other one he/she would not talk (since she never learn how to talk), but make sounds and sign.
point is that, for example, a baby is born deaf and the parents didn't like it. As cruel as they are, they lock him/her away for 20 years in the basement, only dropping food & drinks through a hatch. let's assume that when he was a baby that someone that couldn't speak would have fed him, and when the kid came to his senses (apart from hearing of course), he was on his own. He never saw signs nor heard sounds. In what language would that kid think "why am I not allowed to go outside?".

Quote:
I'd say both ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
@ deaf person

When I think to myself, the language is English. I am sure other people may think differently - depending on the language they are most used to. Seeing as the deaf person can maybe read lips or use sign language, I can imagine this person is thinking in terms of lip movement (with or without sound) or sign language, if possible. idk tho lol...
missed the point I tried to make ;p watch what I wrote to firekiss and you know the situation, elaborated it a bit.
Old 11-12-2010, 02:31   #27
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Are you retarded?
Old 11-12-2010, 02:33   #28
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Hello sexy, I have some questions.

First of all, I see you have a character named ~BAdbOY~. Who made this devilishly handsome character????

2) What came first, the chicken or the egg?

3) How can there be self-help “groups”?

4) Why isn’t the number 11 pronounced onety one?

5) I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks so I wondered mothers from Asian countries use? Toothpicks?

6) Do people who spend $2 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water know that spelling it backwards is Naive?

7) How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?

8) Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?

9) If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

10) Whose cruel idea was it for the word “Lisp” to have a “S” in it?

11) When you’re sitting on the upstairs floor, are u sitting on the downstairs ceiling?

12) If toast always lands butterside down, and cats always land on their feet, what would happen if you strapped toast to a cats back and dropped it?

13) If you choke a smurf, what colour will it turn?

14) why is is that you continually go back to the fridge or cabinet in hope that something new will be there?

15) If practice makes perfect and there is no such thing as perfect then why practice?

----And I will end it with a quick easy riddle!----

Imagine you're a train driver travelling at 70mph down a railway track. The driver stops at the first stop and picks up seven passengers. He continues starting at 10 mph and slowly climbs to approximately 65mph. At the next stop he picks up fourteen passengers, and three passengers exit the train. Again he continues to move steadily at around 68 mph. The next stop five passengers exit the train and 7 passengers enter. Finally the train driver stops at his busiest location dropping off only four passengers but picking up a whopping eighteen(18)!

Q: Based on this information what is the train drivers name?
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2010, 02:41   #29
*~panda~*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janix View Post
14) why is is that you continually go back to the fridge or cabinet in hope that something new will be there?

Imagine you're a train driver travelling at 70mph down a railway track. The driver stops at the first stop and picks up seven passengers. He continues starting at 10 mph and slowly climbs to approximately 65mph. At the next stop he picks up fourteen passengers, and three passengers exit the train. Again he continues to move steadily at around 68 mph. The next stop five passengers exit the train and 7 passengers enter. Finally the train driver stops at his busiest location dropping off only four passengers but picking up a whopping eighteen(18)!

Q: Based on this information what is the train drivers name?
oh so true xD. oh and the bold part
Old 11-12-2010, 02:48   #30
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
oh so true xD. oh and the bold part
Sniffs, it works better when you tell it to people
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: