Old 10-06-2010, 20:41   #76
Dex4
Banned

Dex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattans Junk View Post
Oh no. I feel used. You used me to help yourself to come to an understanding that you are infact, - retardeddddddddd. lol Only if you had listen to me from post 1.
Ummm Mantra Post 1 was made by Goldfish!!! I'm jus saying
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Ok Kill'em.
Dex4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2010, 21:29   #77
Manhattans Junk
sick abz

Manhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex4 View Post
Ummm Mantra Post 1 was made by Goldfish!!! I'm jus saying
Of mine. And I don't even mean that literally, I mean in the beginning of all this.
Manhattans Junk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2010, 21:35   #78
S.A.M
Egy0.0

Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, North England (originally from egypt)
S.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond repute
Waffles

Bet you checked that right away eh? eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIVCpzSQTPc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
So i checked this thread with my ***-o-meter.

it exploded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KENSHIN666 View Post
Do you keep those meters handy for Saturday night clubbing, gotta catch'em all?

LOL
S.A.M is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2010, 12:47   #79
The_LP
Pure Newb

Location: Tempe, AZ where girls go into the stores in bikinis :cool:
The_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to The_LP Send a message via AIM to The_LP
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.M View Post
Are you really over 20?
I'm over 9000.

Are you really trying to act like the smartest guy on forums?

luls @ egy minds.

Quote:
Wow you kids are taking this way too seriously, even though ryuzaki is incredibly immature, but so was I for ever replying to his insults that are only based on my nationality, which was started all the way from the begining based on my nationality and a misunderstanding about the translation of kos omak.

I don't think of this as a win or lose, but ryuzaki ur certainly making a fool out of your self... This was a childish arguement, even though you're the one who started it and I should be defending my self, you're being quite defensive (not taking this out of Arronax's mouth or nething) and taking it way too personally, I don't even know you, just know your forums name and thats about it. And you're falling for Arronax heating you up, only a child would get heated up by such comments even though you know he's spurring it up, I was looking for entertainment and probably so is Arronax, but allow it if you're gunna get this emotional ryuzaki.
Yes, we're kids, and you're the adult here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Because it doesn't matter what the author's intent was, just what I take out of it.
Told you it was coming ^^
this

Quote:
Waffles

Bet you checked that right away eh? eh?
homo.

A2M_StinkFinger(Earl):
130-130-131 war-war-tro

Gear:
super +5 sdg sdg -3 boots
super +8 sdg sdg -3 sword
super +7 sdg sdg -3 armor
super +8 sdg sdg -3 club (selling)
super +6 sdg sdg -3 ring
super +5 sdg sdg -3 necky
super +8 sdg sdg -3 ears
super +8 sdg sdg -3 psn blade
super +5 sgg sgg -1 tower
super +5 stg stg -1 fan
-1 gourd
-1 royal dignity

297 BP currently (with Ben on)
The_LP is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2010, 13:28   #80
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattans Junk View Post
Why do you keep calling me son? lol... wtf? And no, he's being stupid, he's Egyptian. And I know your "defensive" comment, although not true, was an attempt to spur something up, hilarious
Not every post I make is an attempt to troll you. And not every person that annoys the **** out of you is "just plain stupid".

That's just facts of life, son.
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2010, 18:49   #81
S.A.M
Egy0.0

Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, North England (originally from egypt)
S.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Not every post I make is an attempt to troll you. And not every person that annoys the **** out of you is "just plain stupid".

That's just facts of life, son.
Allah damn it Arronax, what you talking about as he says I'm Egyptian, so I must be stupid... OmA..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIVCpzSQTPc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
So i checked this thread with my ***-o-meter.

it exploded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KENSHIN666 View Post
Do you keep those meters handy for Saturday night clubbing, gotta catch'em all?

LOL
S.A.M is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2010, 15:46   #82
Dex4
Banned

Dex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
OmA..
Couldn't help but lol
Quote:
Ok Kill'em.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:48   #83
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanas-tao View Post
why would unknown ppl to sapphire post on sapphire is forum???
what
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2010, 13:02   #84
Manhattans Junk
sick abz

Manhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
what
Are you dumb? It's a possessive " 's " not "is."
Manhattans Junk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2010, 13:12   #85
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
what
Wow. Talk about a correction fail.

In my golden days:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineBarbie View Post
Making sure that Borny is not the last one posting is a full time job!
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian-Atticus View Post
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
When I post, once in a blue moon, this is usually how everyone reacts ... :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Borny, Love of my life! I misses you. Stay longer!
Borny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2010, 15:08   #86
~Rais†lin~
Shirkimuan

~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute
i might play on the old co server, but until i get some internet im sol for right now

Super 2 Soc +11 Cap -7%
Super 2 Soc +11 Necklace -7%
Super 2 Soc +11 Braclets -7%
Super 2 Soc +12 BackSword -7% Mana
Super 2 Soc +11 Gown -7%
Super 2 Soc +11 Boots -7%
Gourd -1%

tort water ftw
~Rais†lin~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2010, 15:51   #87
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Rais†lin~ View Post
i might play on the old co server, but until i get some internet im sol for right now
Die. In a fire.

Why?

Just because.
Old 10-12-2010, 18:43   #88
Dex4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Die. In a fire.

Why?

Just because.
You forgot alot with that statement about how he's gonna be the devils ***** and it's gonna be just like jail for him sep every second of his pathetic excuse of a life, and about the devil's pitchfork and what shocked me the most is you didn't mention anything about a harpoon and his arse... What's happened to you Arronax?
Quote:
Ok Kill'em.
Old 10-13-2010, 01:02   #89
letalis
Marshal

letalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfish!! View Post
Hmm, I was hoping some of the oldies would post hello like Snyder, Hatschipu, Portscott, maybe some others... maybe another day...
peace<3
I just got around here also. How's things mate ? Sny's playing sometimes, no news about the others...Dubbz used to, dunno if he still does.
letalis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2010, 03:57   #90
Arronax
Swarley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex4 View Post
You forgot alot with that statement about how he's gonna be the devils ***** and it's gonna be just like jail for him sep every second of his pathetic excuse of a life, and about the devil's pitchfork and what shocked me the most is you didn't mention anything about a harpoon and his arse... What's happened to you Arronax?

I is so sowwie.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: