Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2010, 13:03   #16
DETONATOAREA
Female
 
DETONATOAREA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Romania
Posts: 31,162
DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby v.3 View Post
lul wut?
aww X)
__________________
Leader of OT Ninja Squad
A deal's a deal.
~Uriel~ water 119 (visited botjail, now free).
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2010, 13:06   #17
Shara~v.39
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 54
Shara~v.39 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby v.3 View Post
looks huge 0.o
Dont worry, i can handle it!
Shara~v.39 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2010, 13:17   #18
Huseby v.3
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 476
Huseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Want some ketchup on?, everything can be eaten with ketchup!
Huseby v.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2010, 13:18   #19
Shara~v.39
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 54
Shara~v.39 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby v.3 View Post
Want some ketchup on?, everything can be eaten with ketchup!
only want ketchup on your peen
Shara~v.39 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2010, 13:23   #20
DETONATOAREA
Female
 
DETONATOAREA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Romania
Posts: 31,162
DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shara~v.39 View Post
only want ketchup on your peen
So you're up for hot dogs?
__________________
Leader of OT Ninja Squad
A deal's a deal.
~Uriel~ water 119 (visited botjail, now free).
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2010, 13:26   #21
Shara~v.39
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 54
Shara~v.39 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
So you're up for hot dogs?
Bought it for you! Enjoy!
Shara~v.39 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2010, 13:34   #22
DETONATOAREA
Female
 
DETONATOAREA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Romania
Posts: 31,162
DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shara~v.39 View Post
Bought it for you! Enjoy!
Uhh no thanks. O.o i'm on a diet.
__________________
Leader of OT Ninja Squad
A deal's a deal.
~Uriel~ water 119 (visited botjail, now free).
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2010, 22:11   #23
Huseby v.3
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 476
Huseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shara~v.39 View Post
only want ketchup on your peen
Just dont get hungry 0.o
Huseby v.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2010, 22:27   #24
Centora
Registered User
 
Centora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,364
Centora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond repute
Sword Master
Quote:
60% chance to get a Phase 1/2/3 Artifact and 40% chance to get a Weapon Accessory
They should have at least had odds like:
Quote:
50% chance to get a Phase 1/2/3 Artifact, 38% chance to get a Weapon Accessory, 6% chance +1 Stone, 4% chance Phase 4/5/6 Artifact, and 2% chance DragonBall
The rewards as they are now any top player would do it for the chance of getting a SoulRing/CrimsonBracelet otherwise it isn't worth doing. I mean come on a mear 2% chance of a db is 1db in 50 days. At least make us want to do the quest lol.
__________________
>> Frostbite steed formula released! <<

Classic ~ Liberty || Kratos~

Vote: Change item composition to steed composition.
Centora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:04.