Old 08-12-2010, 05:50   #16
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzenkaze View Post
Waters are great but you gotta be mature about it: your entire non-reborn water life you won't be doing much (any) serious one-on-one pvp'ing except maybe with other waters or the occasional noob tro. Doesn't mean you can't pick up FB or SS... SS works with BackSword as well as Sword (look in the forums for how to do that).
I am afraid I have to disagree as my water is in the top ten Arena ranking and as you know you only get there by killing people. Considering my BP is only 295 and the others ranked above me are 340+ it is not to bad.

Fire is not far short on Tornado in attack power but has a slower refresh rate. If you have a good Tower and Fan and you can +8 your Bracelet and BS (plus DragonSoul them) you will have plenty of attack. That and the other skills you have makes you a very valuable member at GW.
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2010, 07:28   #17
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosknightray View Post
Waters in a non-RB perspective are a bit terrible but with semi-good gears, you can zap pretty hard with Fire.

From an RB prespective, Water is a abosultely fabulous class to be in first life. Wat-Warr-XXX with XXX being non-Tao is a good combo.
If non-reborn, with similar gears, I found either tao to be as good as the other classes until around 70. Often even better.

The thing is that few are less then 70 more than a few days, or hours.

edit: Also they removed one of the basic tao fun/ levelling areas-- the tombat and bandits caves.

Last edited by Doc.ackerson; 08-12-2010 at 07:46.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2010, 20:05   #18
~Rais†lin~
Shirkimuan

~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute
i was a water and i will tell you what. before talismins my water owned. i was a tort water, so i couldn't die. put it this way when i did gw people wired me money or traded dbs to play for them. 15k+ life fully decked out tort gear. 130 130 130 water war water. ima tell you waters own.

Super 2 Soc +11 Cap -7%
Super 2 Soc +11 Necklace -7%
Super 2 Soc +11 Braclets -7%
Super 2 Soc +12 BackSword -7% Mana
Super 2 Soc +11 Gown -7%
Super 2 Soc +11 Boots -7%
Gourd -1%

tort water ftw
~Rais†lin~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2010, 16:49   #19
gxrgdrgxrdgxr
zZzzz

gxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond repute
Here are the best things about water taoists:

1) Their revive skill. Their heals suck and they are just a small bonus to help you survive when you are out of potions. You will use less mana and it will be quicker to let your friends die and to revive them. You can make a big difference in guild wars.

2) Water taoists don't need to bulk to be good. Since they focus on revive, they just need blesses and few tortoise gems in their gear, and they don't need to be full +12. Even a noob taoist with 180 BP can be good if they make secondary waters to revive their main. You can survive for a long time if you run constantly from your enemies. Enjoy the game for free and laugh at the people who spent money in CO.

3) You will be loved by your team if you always revive them.

4) Archers are more likely to power-level you since you can stigma them. Waters gain exp by doing nothing and joining teams.

Last edited by gxrgdrgxrdgxr; 08-20-2010 at 17:06.
gxrgdrgxrdgxr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2010, 22:52   #20
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gxrgdrgxrdgxr View Post
Here are the best things about water taoists:

1) Their revive skill. Their heals suck and they are just a small bonus to help you survive when you are out of potions. You will use less mana and it will be quicker to let your friends die and to revive them. You can make a big difference in guild wars.

2) Water taoists don't need to bulk to be good. Since they focus on revive, they just need blesses and few tortoise gems in their gear, and they don't need to be full +12. Even a noob taoist with 180 BP can be good if they make secondary waters to revive their main. You can survive for a long time if you run constantly from your enemies. Enjoy the game for free and laugh at the people who spent money in CO.

3) You will be loved by your team if you always revive them.

4) Archers are more likely to power-level you since you can stigma them. Waters gain exp by doing nothing and joining teams.
So how many waters do you have?
Actually, each class has its own way to enjoy the game. Just depends on the player who uses it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: