Old 07-24-2010, 13:05   #1
Tomek100
(*.*)

Tomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tomek100 Send a message via Skype™ to Tomek100
Best 2H for pvp?

which one is it? got to choose one for my pure warr... some say that spear, some that poleaxe... and i do know ALL the differences between them so please write only if you have used them both and you can share your exp with me

ty

btw, maybe glaive isnt so ****ty too? cuz i have its prof almost 16...
242 BattlePower
Tomek100 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2010, 22:34   #2
D.Fang
CookieDino

D.Fang has a reputation beyond reputeD.Fang has a reputation beyond reputeD.Fang has a reputation beyond reputeD.Fang has a reputation beyond reputeD.Fang has a reputation beyond reputeD.Fang has a reputation beyond reputeD.Fang has a reputation beyond reputeD.Fang has a reputation beyond reputeD.Fang has a reputation beyond reputeD.Fang has a reputation beyond reputeD.Fang has a reputation beyond repute
I've used both spear and poleaxe b4.

I'd say spear because if i recall correctly the skill has the highest activate rate (47%) and if you're gonna pvp with a 2h you will be relying on the skill activating cos chances are u only have 2 dex.

Poleaxe/boreas and Longhammer/Halt does have the highest possible damage output i think (only talking in terms of max damage, chances are they have the lowest min. damage as well).

Haven't used a halberd since CO 1 lol. I think someone told me once that stranded monsters stops the person from moving but i'm not actually sure if that's true

so yea personally, i'd go spear for pvp tho if u have a good blade or sword i'd use that instead lol
Old 07-26-2010, 04:31   #3
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Spear is great. Highest skill actuvation rate i think

Although if your poor and a poleaxe/glaive/etc will be cheaper theyr not that bad. Its all about how u use it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2010, 05:42   #4
Tomek100
(*.*)

Tomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tomek100 Send a message via Skype™ to Tomek100
Well, I bought Super +4 2SDG 115lvl glaive for 400cps. I still have 500cps left. Dunno what to do now. With my Super +5 2SDG 130lvl blade i hit Hawkings for 100 000. With glaive 80 000 (without skill)/ 160 000 (with skill) so the difference is just huge (glaive is 115, blade 130!!!).

What I can do now is to sell glaive, get like 1000cps and pray for some1 to sell me 130 spear for 5dbs or up this glaive (+ and lvl). Any suggestions?
242 BattlePower
Tomek100 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2010, 07:52   #5
VOlcan0.o?
Unknown

VOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomek100 View Post
Well, I bought Super +4 2SDG 115lvl glaive for 400cps. I still have 500cps left. Dunno what to do now. With my Super +5 2SDG 130lvl blade i hit Hawkings for 100 000. With glaive 80 000 (without skill)/ 160 000 (with skill) so the difference is just huge (glaive is 115, blade 130!!!).

What I can do now is to sell glaive, get like 1000cps and pray for some1 to sell me 130 spear for 5dbs or up this glaive (+ and lvl). Any suggestions?
Getting a 130 spear is hard stuff. I've been looking to up my 120 one for months. No luck.

But maybe you'll have better luck than I did.
Old 07-26-2010, 15:54   #6
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Lol i have a +12 spear.
its lvl 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2010, 14:55   #7
fuzenkaze

fuzenkaze has a reputation beyond reputefuzenkaze has a reputation beyond reputefuzenkaze has a reputation beyond reputefuzenkaze has a reputation beyond reputefuzenkaze has a reputation beyond reputefuzenkaze has a reputation beyond reputefuzenkaze has a reputation beyond reputefuzenkaze has a reputation beyond reputefuzenkaze has a reputation beyond reputefuzenkaze has a reputation beyond reputefuzenkaze has a reputation beyond repute
not that I mean to be master of the bleedin' obvious, but...

buy a couple 115 weapons from whatever npc it is, and try them both out.

Fuz: 130 Archer (first full -5 on server, one of the original Market Lords)
Nooba: 117 Fire
Drippy: 85 Water

Enjoy.
fuzenkaze is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2010, 15:27   #8
ConquerCatcher
CheatCatch

ConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Spear!

Spear is the best.
Guild: SerenityManager
Battle Power: 325

Suggestions
:
|130 & 135 Stakes/Scarecrows|ReviveHere In Houses|MagicBat Dies Live!|Pure Effects|Archer's Bow Plus Attack|Spear DragonSoul Phase 6|Counter Kill Balance|Make NPCs Look Different|New Archer Skill|
ConquerCatcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2010, 06:34   #9
NukliaRSkwerL
FrakinNoob

NukliaRSkwerL is on a distinguished road
Spears is probably the best, like everyone else said it's skill has the highest activaton rate of 2H and when its fixed takes slightly more than double damage, I think its around 210% and it's skill isnt that hard to fix either
NukliaRSkwerL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2010, 20:03   #10
~Rais†lin~
Shirkimuan

~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute
spear. trust me major dmg and those things almost always hit zzz

Super 2 Soc +11 Cap -7%
Super 2 Soc +11 Necklace -7%
Super 2 Soc +11 Braclets -7%
Super 2 Soc +12 BackSword -7% Mana
Super 2 Soc +11 Gown -7%
Super 2 Soc +11 Boots -7%
Gourd -1%

tort water ftw
~Rais†lin~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2010, 20:20   #11
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Like most of ppl said, spear could be the best 2-h weapon to use. However, if your glavie prof is almost 16, then just use it for a while. If you think you are ok with it, then why don't you just keep using it?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: