Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 23:02   #31
Talakara
De Arimasu

Talakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Talakara Send a message via MSN to Talakara Send a message via Yahoo to Talakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
oh please

now you wanna tell me that this thread isnt violating this rule?? if you think that spamming WHAT/ is any different than spamming *spam* then ill send a pm to an SMOD.

btw optimus has still a name that is too long for this forum.

Because it's been around since before I was here, and the mods before me, along with the others in this section currently didn't feel it necessary to delete.

You really want me to prune old threads? I'm failing to see your logic.

As for this thread. Yes, I could close it for arguing-- However, you two aren't flaming.

I could technically infract either one of you for being disruptive to the community-- But in reality, you aren't. You're debating something, and nobody is freaking out about it.

Me not punishing something like this is proof that I'm not some random pawn of some outdated rule book. We have something called discretion, something called free will.

I said many times before that I wouldn't mess with old threads unless they were necro bumped. Just enlighten me on what problem you're actually having here.. I actually don't know it now. You call me biased, and say I'm doing my job wrong. Everybody else, including my superiors and your fellow forum dwellers disagree. Are you really this bothered I deleted blatant spam that was posted while I was on watch? I'm sorry, but I'll delete it again too. Same goes to if anybody else did it, but keep thinking I'm picking on you, stranger of whom I know nothing good or bad about.
-Yes, Talakara is my real name.-
Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions or concerns regarding the forums!

Last edited by Talakara; 03-18-2010 at 23:07.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:44   #32
Cpt.Curtis

Cpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
Deathclaw, give it up, your not going to get anything closed or anything banned so just stop being so much of an ass to Tala.

Listen, Share and Download!
Old 03-19-2010, 09:57   #33
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talakara View Post
Because it's been around since before I was here, and the mods before me, along with the others in this section currently didn't feel it necessary to delete.

You really want me to prune old threads? I'm failing to see your logic.

As for this thread. Yes, I could close it for arguing-- However, you two aren't flaming.

I could technically infract either one of you for being disruptive to the community-- But in reality, you aren't. You're debating something, and nobody is freaking out about it.

Me not punishing something like this is proof that I'm not some random pawn of some outdated rule book. We have something called discretion, something called free will.

I said many times before that I wouldn't mess with old threads unless they were necro bumped. Just enlighten me on what problem you're actually having here.. I actually don't know it now. You call me biased, and say I'm doing my job wrong. Everybody else, including my superiors and your fellow forum dwellers disagree. Are you really this bothered I deleted blatant spam that was posted while I was on watch? I'm sorry, but I'll delete it again too. Same goes to if anybody else did it, but keep thinking I'm picking on you, stranger of whom I know nothing good or bad about.
its easy to blame other ppl for your failures, you know that the screenshot thread was around way before you were even a mod here?

not messing with old threads uh? u already did that before and to keep up with your "logic" you would have to move every new post in the spam thread that i reported to the spam section, but noooooooooooooo you arent biased, of course

make up your mind.

do whatever you want, ill just use this thread as my new spam zone and you wont be able to do **** against it, so whatever your choice is, thankies
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Old 03-19-2010, 12:55   #34
.:Phoenix:.
Ye 'ol Nix

.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Curtis View Post
I think the mod is alright

I think shockwave is a ****

I like Opti, hes cool

I dont like Pheonix anymore, he tried to claim compenstation cause he clicked a link i posted
I told you earlier it was tarzanish dude that sent the link but I thought it was you (idk when, but I've told you). I'm more trying to compensate for you talking trash about Celeste and then remove it with no apologies >.>
Well yes, we males already know to never trust a woman. It comes from 10,000 years of evolution of us being the hunters.

It's genetic now, not to trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die!
Quote:
not related to co.

mod move it please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ View Post
you don't play co

Mod please ban
Old 03-19-2010, 14:00   #35
Talakara
De Arimasu

Talakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Talakara Send a message via MSN to Talakara Send a message via Yahoo to Talakara
Quote:
its easy to blame other ppl for your failures, you know that the screenshot thread was around way before you were even a mod here?

not messing with old threads uh? u already did that before and to keep up with your "logic" you would have to move every new post in the spam thread that i reported to the spam section, but noooooooooooooo you arent biased, of course

make up your mind.

do whatever you want, ill just use this thread as my new spam zone and you wont be able to do **** against it, so whatever your choice is, thankies

Counter A: I didn't remove the old screen shot thread.

Counter B: I haven't done anything biased. (Or are you going to keep claiming I did with absolutely no evidence of said action.)

Counter C: Specifically notating that you're going to spam gives me express permission to remove any post you make as spam. This isn't bias.

Counter D: The thread I removed was the little 3 post "screen shot thread" that got made recently. I did so because the other one's been here for years.

Counter E: Don't modify old threads? I said I let bygones be bygones. A new post in an old thread isn't old. You spam in an old thread, you think I won't remove it? You're falling apart, perhaps you should quit before you fall off the deep end.

Just a FYI. After Phait and Clenk, somebody with a trolling vendetta as aimless and listless as you isn't even making me yawn. What are you actually trying to accomplish?

At least they were resolute and sound with what they did.
Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions or concerns regarding the forums!

Last edited by Talakara; 03-19-2010 at 14:03.
Old 03-19-2010, 14:48   #36
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
troll != spammers

you hurt my feelings
Computer Scientist
Old 03-19-2010, 15:07   #37
Deathclaw
Soon™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talakara View Post
Counter E: Don't modify old threads? I said I let bygones be bygones. A new post in an old thread isn't old. You spam in an old thread, you think I won't remove it? You're falling apart, perhaps you should quit before you fall off the deep end.
actually its you, if you touch any of my posts in this threads then you have to remove all other new posts aswell, as long as they are pure spam, but dont worry 99% of the posts in this thread could be easily classified as spam by a 5 years old kiddy.

if you only move my posts then you are biased, dont you get that?
Computer Scientist
Old 03-19-2010, 18:54   #38
Talakara
De Arimasu

Quote:
actually its you, if you touch any of my posts in this threads then you have to remove all other new posts aswell, as long as they are pure spam, but dont worry 99% of the posts in this thread could be easily classified as spam by a 5 years old kiddy.

if you only move my posts then you are biased, dont you get that?
Again, I can mod to whatever degree I feel is necessary for the order here.

If you notate that you're going to intentionally and maliciously troll up the section, I am at full allowed to pay you special attention. Like now, where I'm getting your location bypass corrected.

You intentionally breaking rules and getting called out for it isn't me being bias. Its you going to an army base with a pointy white hat shooting guns in the air screaming 'jihad"

You know, making an enormous target out of yourself. I can get over you trying your darn-est to be an eyesore to the community, but what are you trying to accomplish, aside from making the other forum members' lives miserable?

Post your evidence I did something bias. I'm going to stop devoting time trying to make sense out of your mess, so if you have further issues with this, take it up with the rest of the mod team, or address me via PM. This thread has lost its meaning so I'm going to close it shortly.

Last edited by Talakara; 03-19-2010 at 19:09.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: