Old 02-02-2010, 04:27   #61
KamikazeThor

KamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
Mine got wiped, but I was able to re-assign them. Haven't logged out to see if they stay though.
Hah, just worked out now: i was trying to drag the skill after selecting it to the right-click slot, but if i drag them directly from the menu it works.
ThaWanderer: ninja-war-melee/magic fire
TheWanderer: ninja-war-?
TheKamikaze (classic): war-war-ninja in trojan mode

Required points for promotion (all sub-classes)

"EMTEE..."
KamikazeThor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 04:35   #62
ak007

ak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikazeThor View Post
Thats correct. I just posted this in the bugs section, but will copy it here to see if i get any replies:

After the latest patch, all my f-keys have been wiped clean and i cant re-assign them by sellecting a skill and dropping into the f-slot. This is happening with both my desktop and notebook, with all my chars, so i dont think it is a question of re-installing CO or the patch.

Is there any other way to assign skills to the f-keys? the hotkey option does not allow you to select skills.

Is this happening to anyone else?

EDIT: I can place items in the slots, but not skills.
it works normally fr me
bodee(archer-trojan-archer..130-130-134)
Lady~Love(wat-war-trojan..130-130-137)
Black~Rose(ninja-war-archer..130-130-137)
EiMa(pure ninja..130-130-137)
Black~Hawk(ninja-war-fire..130-130-137)
+12 -7 2 soc items
Earring-Hood-cap
Necklace-Bag
Ring-Bracelet
Sword-Club
Blade(pzn)-Club
Bow-Backsowrd
Armor(trojan)-Vest-Coat-Robe
Boots-Boots
tower-tower
fan-fan
Frostbite steed-Shadow steed
ak007 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 04:36   #63
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Fires are WAY overpowered.

I got one hitting me 6k with crit, and he's not even full +12, only 316 and im 290. Wouldn't be surprised if a full +12 crit hits me for 8-10k -.-
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 05:06   #64
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
we need a magic counter thing, melee has one <.<
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 05:08   #65
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
I would think that is how it works...

Question is though, after you make it permanent, can you increase it (if its not super) and then make that permanent.

And lets hope it remembers how much 'permanence progress' you've put in... otherwise that is just plain stupid.
I started with 11% on boots, spent more of my honor points. Actually had to buy 5 more at 78k cps to get a 13% the other 4 were 11% the min number (what a waste) and it did add the 13 percent over the 11% and took away the perminant notation yet I had 140 points into the boots at 11% (thats how many stones it took before it would not allow more to be added) and now that it is 13% it takes me down to the 70 points added and goes up from there so it stole 70 stone points. It should never have allowed the stones to acceed 70 points on the 11% in that case but it did. Complete failure of a system for just that reason.

Best idea if you are perming and not buying dbs and if you have a few left over points from demonbox quest is just to perm items at the 11 percent for 70 points. I do not think the added 16% is even close to worth what they are asking let alone any of this since I have not heard yet but I am guessing fires will be so overpowered it is going to be fires online and all (what little was left) in skill will be gone from the game.

This patch is the day the game dies for many many players and hopefully diablo 3 comes out sooner then later.

Last edited by gotcha; 02-02-2010 at 05:12.
gotcha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 05:16   #66
KamikazeThor

KamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotcha View Post
I started with 11% on boots, spent more of my honor points. Actually had to buy 5 more at 78k cps to get a 13% the other 4 were 11% the min number (what a waste) and it did add the 13 percent over the 11% and took away the perminant notation yet I had 140 points into the boots at 11% (thats how many stones it took before it would not allow more to be added) and now that it is 13% it takes me down to the 70 points added and goes up from there so it stole 70 stone points. It should never have allowed the stones to acceed 70 points on the 11% in that case but it did. Complete failure of a system for just that reason.

Best idea if you are perming and not buying dbs and have a few left over points from demonbox quest is just to perm items at the 11 percent for 70 points. I do not think the added 16% is even close to worth what they are asking let alone any of this since I have not heard yet but I am guessing fires will be so overpowered it is going to be fires online and all (what little was left) in skill will be gone from the game.
Everything kind of makes sense, except the fact it allowed you to go past 70 points when you had the 11 percent if it was to steal the remaining ones afterwards. If it had not, now that you have 13 percent you could have added just 10 more points to get lvl 4.

I agree with you, the "best" deal is in the 30 to 70 point range, perhaps even starting with 10 points only and going up from there.
ThaWanderer: ninja-war-melee/magic fire
TheWanderer: ninja-war-?
TheKamikaze (classic): war-war-ninja in trojan mode

Required points for promotion (all sub-classes)

"EMTEE..."
KamikazeThor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 05:52   #67
Cagd
Dead......

Location: On My Way To The Moon One Step At A Time On The Stair Way Of Life I Hope I Get There Before I Die.....
Cagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikazeThor View Post
Thats correct. I just posted this in the bugs section, but will copy it here to see if i get any replies:

After the latest patch, all my f-keys have been wiped clean and i cant re-assign them by sellecting a skill and dropping into the f-slot. This is happening with both my desktop and notebook, with all my chars, so i dont think it is a question of re-installing CO or the patch.

Is there any other way to assign skills to the f-keys? the hotkey option does not allow you to select skills.

Is this happening to anyone else?

EDIT: I can place items in the slots, but not skills.
Um, simple fix as you select hot key option ctrl+s for example and if it gose to something else than what you are trying to assing it to just click on one you actually want it to go as you do it, might take one or two attempts but will work only way i can setup hot keys.

Games failure after every patch, been gone 7 months and back now to find all this crap still eating peoples $, if you aint got life and have more money stacking up without any idea of what to use it on then I would recommend you play this game it will be so amazing for you just sit there and feed it money like slot machine as long as you know you wont get anything back.

Trojan-Warr-Trojan
SuperTeeMan - Retired.

Fire-Fire-Fire
Cagd - Retired.
Cagd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 06:02   #68
Jiez
:D

Jiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond repute
this is what i think, tho im not at home now Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Ok, seeing the site, there are total 5 levels, normal/refined/uni/elite/super. Each level require different points to make it perm.
  • Normal - Require 10 points - (Adds 2pct of chances to whichever effect)
  • Ref - Require 30 points (Adds 3pct of chances to whichever effect)
  • Uni - Require 70 points (Adds 4pct of chances to whichever effect)
  • Elite - Require 150 points (Adds 5pct of chances to whichever effect)
  • Super - Require 270 points (Adds 6pct of chances to whichever effect)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tq
There are 3 types of packs: Primary, Medium and Superior packs.The qualities of the Refinery items you'll get from packs are randomly decided by the system but are still subject to the pack quality.
This is the tricky part. Meaning we have to spam our honor points to get a Super refinery quality item. Since even superior pack will randomly give us uni/elite/super item, which means to say, getting a super refinery item for one particular effect would be a chance of less than 33%.

After going through the posts in this thread. I basically have no idea why some of you need to throw in the value bigger than what it is required. For example, if you get a Normal refinery item, you will only need 10 points to make it permanent, which is like 600+ cps for a perm stone. Which will only give you a chance of 2percent activation on whatever effect.

P.S: 18k+ cps to make ONE item permanent is Day-Light ROBBERY.

Haven tested anything myself, do enlighten if i am wrong. Thanks.

~ Kylin>Saturn>Ryee>Fury ~ [Proud GL of Extreme|| ]

*I came, I conquer. You cry.

------------------------------------------------------>>

My Humble Guides:
Quote:
Never take kindness for weakness.
Jiez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 06:19   #69
DarkKnight88
Banned

DarkKnight88 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkKnight88 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkKnight88 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkKnight88 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkKnight88 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkKnight88 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkKnight88 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkKnight88 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkKnight88 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkKnight88 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkKnight88 has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome tq first u made it to where anyone with fog can own u, now, u made it so taos can freaking hit u for 7k+ despite u being higher bp, and made it to where u need to spend more than 1500 dollars to add all this refinery stuff permanently. Awesome, do u just want us to give u our bank account numbers or credit card numbers?
DarkKnight88 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 06:29   #70
Jiez

Jiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight88 View Post
Awesome tq first u made it to where anyone with fog can own u, now, u made it so taos can freaking hit u for 7k+ despite u being higher bp, and made it to where u need to spend more than 1500 dollars to add all this refinery stuff permanently. Awesome, do u just want us to give u our bank account numbers or credit card numbers?
No they want you to go to the bank, queue up, withdraw all your cash, fly to L.A, then leave all the cash at their doorstep.

There is a difference between robbing and given willingly.

My Humble Guides:
Quote:
Old 02-03-2010, 00:26   #71
Grand Avatar

Grand Avatar is on a distinguished road
its common knowledge that TQ wants all of everyone's money and they will **** anyone and everyone to get it... they have to keep swinging the balance at all times to keep people spending money to keep up with the pendulum...

everyone keeps talking about balance as if thats what they're actually aiming for... naive...

what i wonder is, if you use a super refinery, and can only afford 1 permanent stone at 10 pts... after the 7 days, do you lose the whole effect and waste your 675 cps because you didnt make it... or do you keep whatever progress you got (normal) and ur stuck with that forever... or can you upgrade at a later time if you get another super refinery...
also. for that matter, could you start with a normal one assuming you KNOW you can ony afford 1 stone, then upgrade later if you come across dbs or gain the need to give away all your money...

stones need to be cheaper (sorry for all the people that would ** cuz they already paid : (
Grand Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2010, 05:02   #72
Jiez

any discussion going on anywhere else? lets all move it to this thread.

Maybe someone can list out the names of the packs for each item, easier for everyone to understand.

My Humble Guides:
Quote:
Old 02-04-2010, 06:23   #73
~OPTIMUS_PRIME~
WatWarTro

~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute
Is there any way to upgrade the level of refinement once you put the items in.

Say you get critical strike for a 1 handed weapon and you get 5% which is level 4. Could you somehow upgrade that to level 5 for the 6% or do you have to buy a whole new pack?

Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 ears +2500 hp
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 ring
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 neckie
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 blade
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 psn blade
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 armor
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 boots
Super +12 stg stg -1 fan
Super +12 sgg sgg -1 tower
Super +12 -1 crop
Steed +12 Frostbite
Taekwondo Uniform -1
Dual Fishing Poles - 1
IcePhoenix -1
Miraculous Gourd -1
~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2010, 06:59   #74
Jiez

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ View Post
Is there any way to upgrade the level of refinement once you put the items in.

Say you get critical strike for a 1 handed weapon and you get 5% which is level 4. Could you somehow upgrade that to level 5 for the 6% or do you have to buy a whole new pack?
From my understanding, if you try to perm your level 4 crit strike, the points will stay there. So its possible to upgrade it to level 5, by buying it off honor store over and again to get a level 5 refinery item.

Haven tested it yet tho.

My Humble Guides:
Quote:
Old 02-04-2010, 07:49   #75
~OPTIMUS_PRIME~
WatWarTro

~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiez View Post
From my understanding, if you try to perm your level 4 crit strike, the points will stay there. So its possible to upgrade it to level 5, by buying it off honor store over and again to get a level 5 refinery item.

Haven tested it yet tho.
No I mean, it would be a waste to permanent something lower than level 5 if you couldn't upgrade it.

And if its just luck of the draw to get level 5, without a way of upgrading from lower levels it's stupid

Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 ears +2500 hp
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 ring
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 neckie
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 blade
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 psn blade
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 armor
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 boots
Super +12 stg stg -1 fan
Super +12 sgg sgg -1 tower
Super +12 -1 crop
Steed +12 Frostbite
Taekwondo Uniform -1