Old 10-28-2009, 08:05   #46
Fitzy
Oldschool

Fitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Fitzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devzzz View Post
I'm crying, we still need the wambulance.
Ewww, Rhasta? I mean.. c'mon..Hes only good as an immobilizer while the teammates do the damage

Temple Artemis
Bones~ - Quit and sold

'For Of All Sad Words Of Tongue And Pen
The Saddest Are These: It Might Have Been'
Fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2009, 11:44   #47
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
Ewww, Rhasta? I mean.. c'mon..Hes only good as an immobilizer while the teammates do the damage
I like Netherdrake more now. Rhasta is great 1v1 and he's good at taking towers at a low level. I just go around taking all the towers down with wards to make everything easier for my team. I do need a hero that can kill though xD.

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2009, 23:40   #48
Fitzy
Oldschool

Fitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Fitzy
Quote:
I like Netherdrake more now. Rhasta is great 1v1 and he's good at taking towers at a low level. I just go around taking all the towers down with wards to make everything easier for my team. I do need a hero that can kill though xD.
I love playing Sven, hes got decent damage as well as a natural cleave and a good stun as well as an awesome ultimate. With the right gears hes amazing at both farming and ganking

Temple Artemis
Bones~ - Quit and sold

'For Of All Sad Words Of Tongue And Pen
The Saddest Are These: It Might Have Been'
Fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2009, 14:31   #49
Cagd
Dead......

Location: On My Way To The Moon One Step At A Time On The Stair Way Of Life I Hope I Get There Before I Die.....
Cagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
The guy who bought the gears play, actually. A few weeks ago when I was in CO, killing Piety, he and I started talking. He has a few +12s and is a trojan and DL in Piety. He told me he bought the gears and characters. And yes, I don't think JusticE was banned. Any char using bots/hacks doesn't get banned, you get banned for trying to do illegal trade or passing racist comments or umm idk hacking, I guess?
Muslam are all retards.....

I'm the biggest racist and haven't been banned....

Trojan-Warr-Trojan
SuperTeeMan - Retired.

Fire-Fire-Fire
Cagd - Retired.
Cagd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2009, 01:17   #50
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightShade View Post
Don't worry about it Raman, JusticE was never "Permabanned" like certain people who live in fantasy worlds like to think. It was simply botjailed, Bob told me he just had to wait until he got his old internet connection back so he could access the email to get the char back and get it out of jail, as soon as he did he gave all his gear to Ali and he then later gave her the char aswell since he had quit to play WoW.
Ali then sold her char Taboo and JusticE and all that gear to some other guy she know's because she also quit, and funny thing the guy who bought the gear and both chars quit too.
I'd explain how silly your words sound to me, and why no one should bother believing you, but I much prefer simply doing this:

http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Brady :P View Post
It seems like all the deadbeat cheaters like to flock together.

I guess you and Bob are pretty good friends eh?
Oh screw you, I hadn't even read your post before I typed that up.

Quote:
Actually Zak yeah he was a decent friend, and you know why? cause he didn't treat me like ****, and he didn't judge me, he didn't act superior to me, and he wasn't an *******, like i tell everyone if your cool with me im cool with you, you treat me ok i'll treat you ok simple as that.

Unlike you and jada and devzzz and your lil group who do nothing but judge and mock and be *******s and abuse people and treat em like ****, why you think i don't like y'all?

If you weren't asses to me i wouldn't say **** to you guys, i may even laugh at some of your jokes Zak.

I knew he aimbotted im not stupid, and i really couldn't care less, because unlike you guys i don't turn on people just for doing something stupid or wrong, people make mistakes it's human nature.
Generally speaking, I only truly treat people like **** when they've proven that they deserve it. You cheated and lied about it to me, practically a stranger who you had neutral feelings about, your friends, your wife, your guild mates, etc. That makes you scum, and therefore you deserve our little internet text jabs.

The only reason you and JusticE got along was due to sharing several common qualities and/or interests: aimbotting, being cowards, and hating Jadagrail

Believing that it's human nature to make mistakes doesn't excuse one from wrongdoing. I'd point out that if you honestly believe what you're saying, the right thing would be to finally own up to what you did instead of continuing this pointless bull**** parade spewing from betwixt your lips/and or supple buttocks, but I know you'll never actually have the testicular fortitude to man up and admit to what you and I both know you did. Repeatedly.

You've always known that I've known, you knew I could see right through you before I ever spoke to you. I messaged you in Twin City and told you you were running a proxy. You accused me of having a program to tell that someone was cheating, and I explained how stupid you were, and that regardless of your excuse that it was being used only to remove the effects in the training ground so you did not disconnect overnight, it doesn't explain why you kept it on outside of the training ground.

I even told you how to quickly change a single file in order to tg without effects running, yet you kept using it. Then I had a friend (Marvin/OwnageMan) use another character to kill your wife over and over until you started aiming against him while I recorded you on Jada while I was a ghost. This was in the arena, if I recall. The video probably shows it, if it's still there.

There's more to the story, but you know it already dear, so I'll simply reiterate this point: You've always been transparent to me, I've always known, and you'll always know you're a liar and a cheat whose pride and cowardice combined was of such great force that he could never admit one simple fact, even years later and after the undeniable proof was seen by dozens of players.

You're a manchild with no honor, and I'm glad to have met you so I know what qualities I should never permit to develop.

Had to search a few threads to find something for this post. I'm amazed they brought back the search function, considering how much damage it was doing to the forum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshh View Post
Justice was never banned, it was in bot jail lol, Ali got him out of bot jail, then I logged him on to help drain his exp.
You're adorable.

Quote:
The guy who bought the gears play, actually. A few weeks ago when I was in CO, killing Piety, he and I started talking. He has a few +12s and is a trojan and DL in Piety. He told me he bought the gears and characters. And yes, I don't think JusticE was banned. Any char using bots/hacks doesn't get banned, you get banned for trying to do illegal trade or passing racist comments or umm idk hacking, I guess?
Fourth botjail is always a permanent ban on the account where one cannot login. It can be done prior to the fourth botjail, but it always occurs if it's the fourth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagd View Post

That's because they never cared enough about you to bother.
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2009, 03:56   #51
KnightShade
"The Best"

KnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah well you the one who seems to care sucka, i ain't ever gonna admit to some **** i didn't do and i don't give a flyin *** how much you think you know that i did it.

Everyone knows i cheated, so what, but it wasn't no aimbot.
And jeez jadafail still draggin up the same old **** after all this time, like everyone on these forums don't already know about it lol.

I could give 2 ***s bout you or anything you gotta say chump, keep tryin though it's kind of amusing.
Blessed: -28%

Super (+7) {Stg/Stg} HeavenFan -1%
Super (+7) {Sgg/Sgg} StarTower -1%
Super (+6) {Sdg/Sdg} Club -5%
Super (+6) {Sdg/Sdg} Poison Blade
Super (+6) {Sdg/Sdg} Sword
Super (+6) {Sdg/Sdg} Armor -3%
Super (+6) {Sdg} Ring -3%
Super (+6) {Sdg/Sdg} Neckie -3%
Super (+6) {Sdg/Sdg} Earrs -3%
Super (+7) {Sdg/Sdg} Boots -3%
MiraculousGourd -1%
NightMare Steed (+7)

Server: Pharos
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2009, 04:27   #52
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Yeah well you the one who seems to care sucka, i ain't ever gonna admit to some **** i didn't do and i don't give a flyin *** how much you think you know that i did it.

And jeez jadafail still draggin up the same old **** after all this time, like everyone on these forums don't already know about it lol.

I could give 2 ***s bout you or anything you gotta say chump, keep tryin though it's kind of amusing.
So I heard that what you say is irrelevant, regardless of anyone here you may actually persuade/convince towards your side.

I don't particularly care about what your relationship with these people is or what it becomes as a result of my posts, or even your actions.

You know what you did, I know what you did, and best of all, you know that I know. No matter how many times you repeat the lie, you'll always know how easily I saw through you, how I gave you not one, but two chances to redeem yourself and stop what you were doing, and how easily I picked you off when you wouldn't stop.

I'm not going to say you're nothing, because really if you were then I wouldn't be bothering with these posts that slowly eat away at your core whether you want to admit it or not. (You never will, you're incapable of ever admitting fault even when you know the truth contradicts what you pretend to be. It's not because you think you're perfect, you know you're not. You just don't want to be "beaten" by admitting it after all this time you've spent lying about it. That's fine, you're a coward and I accept that.)

Anyway, I'm not going to say you're nothing, because I place your value in the negative range. I'm still going to acknowledge you as some sort of value, just not a positive one. You're a parasite. You accomplish nothing on your own, and without some form of outside help, deception, enhancement, you name it, you'd never make it on an online game, let alone in the real world. Now I know you'd think of saying something along the lines of, "What could you possibly know about me in the real world, no one is ever the same there as they are here." Think back to how I've always explained at how easily I've seen through your bull****, and how out of everyone, I was the only one who called you on it, got you botjailed, and never once bought into your lies. I know you honey, I can get so deep inside you you'll start feeling a little homosexual after a while. Relax into it and it'll start to feel natural. Don't worry, I'm never gentle but I do promise you'll have a good time if you just let yourself go.

I'll call you, sugarbuns.
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2009, 04:45   #53
KnightShade
"The Best"

KnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond repute
See you just proved my point how much you actually care to sit there in your mum's basement in your little chair and write that long winded piece of **** out like it would actually mean something to me.

Get it through your head, you are nothing to me, nothing you say matters to me, you are a pompus arrogant windbag who's full of himself writing out garbage on the internet on a forum to a game he doesnt play.

Get the big picture yet moron? you can suck my left nutt till the cows come home and id still never admit to your slanderous bull****, it's you who can't admit he is wrong about something ****in chump.

MiraculousGourd -1%
NightMare Steed (+7)

Server: Pharos
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2009, 06:20   #54
Invictus
Demigod

Invictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagd View Post

'Muslam' isn't even a word.

TQ compared themselves with Blizzard and called their Conquer Online Epic...That has to be the funniest **** they've ever said.
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2009, 10:29   #55
SighReally
Jizzus

SighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SighReally
Justice/Taboo sold her gear, and I hustled the little brother of the guy she sold it 2, they then quit for WoW.
egy-pharo-allah
Gears:
Some Really Really Really Good Gears.
Trust me I'm a minority

Quit
SighReally is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2009, 12:09   #56
Joshh
Banned

Joshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
I'd explain how silly your words sound to me, and why no one should bother believing you, but I much prefer simply doing this:

http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=20

Oh screw you, I hadn't even read your post before I typed that up.

Generally speaking, I only truly treat people like **** when they've proven that they deserve it. You cheated and lied about it to me, practically a stranger who you had neutral feelings about, your friends, your wife, your guild mates, etc. That makes you scum, and therefore you deserve our little internet text jabs.

The only reason you and JusticE got along was due to sharing several common qualities and/or interests: aimbotting, being cowards, and hating Jadagrail

Believing that it's human nature to make mistakes doesn't excuse one from wrongdoing. I'd point out that if you honestly believe what you're saying, the right thing would be to finally own up to what you did instead of continuing this pointless bull**** parade spewing from betwixt your lips/and or supple buttocks, but I know you'll never actually have the testicular fortitude to man up and admit to what you and I both know you did. Repeatedly.

You've always known that I've known, you knew I could see right through you before I ever spoke to you. I messaged you in Twin City and told you you were running a proxy. You accused me of having a program to tell that someone was cheating, and I explained how stupid you were, and that regardless of your excuse that it was being used only to remove the effects in the training ground so you did not disconnect overnight, it doesn't explain why you kept it on outside of the training ground.

I even told you how to quickly change a single file in order to tg without effects running, yet you kept using it. Then I had a friend (Marvin/OwnageMan) use another character to kill your wife over and over until you started aiming against him while I recorded you on Jada while I was a ghost. This was in the arena, if I recall. The video probably shows it, if it's still there.

There's more to the story, but you know it already dear, so I'll simply reiterate this point: You've always been transparent to me, I've always known, and you'll always know you're a liar and a cheat whose pride and cowardice combined was of such great force that he could never admit one simple fact, even years later and after the undeniable proof was seen by dozens of players.

You're a manchild with no honor, and I'm glad to have met you so I know what qualities I should never permit to develop.

Had to search a few threads to find something for this post. I'm amazed they brought back the search function, considering how much damage it was doing to the forum...

You're adorable.

Fourth botjail is always a permanent ban on the account where one cannot login. It can be done prior to the fourth botjail, but it always occurs if it's the fourth.

That's because they never cared enough about you to bother.
Jada don't like being wrong.

Edit: Btw, I did not like justice at all, Tbh I was happy when you caught him, but i'm telling you the facts.

Master_of_tro here btw.
Joshh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2009, 12:38   #57
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Ahhh, good times.
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2009, 13:13   #58
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

1. Either you had an ALL IN 1 PROXY, which isn't different than an aimbot or
2. You had the target shadows, which I really highly doubt because with your **** Aussy ping you'd still miss like ****, I don't know why you Aussies try to play anything else than Zapping or Hercing rofl. I said Zapping not Fires because most of the queers on this game zap with their trojans because they can't even land a fast blade. I love going 12-0 on some skill less queer so he zaps me and even has to pot off my 900s rofl.

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2009, 14:14   #59
Cagd
Dead......

Location: On My Way To The Moon One Step At A Time On The Stair Way Of Life I Hope I Get There Before I Die.....
Cagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
'Muslam' isn't even a word.
Explains why i'm still around....

Trojan-Warr-Trojan
SuperTeeMan - Retired.

Fire-Fire-Fire
Cagd - Retired.
Cagd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2009, 20:46   #60
KnightShade
"The Best"

Quote:
1. Either you had an ALL IN 1 PROXY, which isn't different than an aimbot or
2. You had the target shadows, which I really highly doubt because with your **** Aussy ping you'd still miss like ****, I don't know why you Aussies try to play anything else than Zapping or Hercing rofl. I said Zapping not Fires because most of the queers on this game zap with their trojans because they can't even land a fast blade. I love going 12-0 on some skill less queer so he zaps me and even has to pot off my 900s rofl.
1. Big red crosshair shadow edit, so i could clearly see my target.

2. Effects removal program to reduce lag and distractions whilst Fbing.

3. Capped ping program which enabled me to set me ping at a reasonably low rate and keep it there, so instead of having from 200 to 650 ping i had it capped alot lower.

There is your answer, that is what i used, no aimbot, accept it or not cause i don't care, it's jada who cares enough to keep draggin the **** up.