Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 17:59   #181
Wester V.3
Registered User
 
Wester V.3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Here, there, everywhere.
Posts: 6,711
Wester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wester V.3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
It was just ... lame
Haha, you're an Aussie.

You have no place in this thread.
Wester V.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2009, 20:15   #182
Tec-v.2
TheKING
 
Tec-v.2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Stillwater, Oklahoma
Posts: 8,393
Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tec-v.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
It was just ... lame
Location: Wangaratta, Australia


Loi0o0o0ooo0000ol;

haahahaAHAHAHAHHAA

WAHAHAHAHA

HUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHAHU

JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJAJAJ


Too many laughs, not a enough time. KEKEKEKE
__________________
They call me KING, you can too.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT View Post
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.
Tec-v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2009, 04:33   #183
Fitzy
Oldschool
 
Fitzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Wangaratta, Australia
Posts: 3,323
Fitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Fitzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wester V.3 View Post
Haha, you're an Aussie.

You have no place in this thread.
.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Oz.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	124200  
__________________
TaintedCo - Bones

Temple Artemis
Bones~ - Quit and sold



'For Of All Sad Words Of Tongue And Pen
The Saddest Are These: It Might Have Been'
Fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2009, 04:36   #184
Fitzy
Oldschool
 
Fitzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Wangaratta, Australia
Posts: 3,323
Fitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Fitzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec-v.2 View Post
Location: Wangaratta, Australia


Loi0o0o0ooo0000ol;

haahahaAHAHAHAHHAA

WAHAHAHAHA

HUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHAHU

JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJAJAJ


Too many laughs, not a enough time. KEKEKEKE
__________________
TaintedCo - Bones

Temple Artemis
Bones~ - Quit and sold



'For Of All Sad Words Of Tongue And Pen
The Saddest Are These: It Might Have Been'
Fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2009, 13:15   #185
Wester V.3
Registered User
 
Wester V.3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Here, there, everywhere.
Posts: 6,711
Wester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wester V.3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
.
You know...I may like you...
Wester V.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2009, 14:30   #186
Lackey
egocentric
 
Lackey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 472
Lackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wester V.3 View Post
You know...I may like you...
@ Fitzy

Be scared. Be very scared.
__________________
I AM NERD; HEAR ME SQUEAL!





Quote:
[Whisper]~Žuku?§haN~ speaks to snp|revenge: tq should make broadcast cost 2 cps for u -_-[2009-11-2, 8:59]
Quote:
[Whisper]~Žuku?§haN~ speaks to snp|revenge: if there is anyone with more broadcast than u i will cut off my **** >.<[2009-11-2, 9:0]
Quote:
[Whisper]~Žuku?§haN~ speaks to snp|revenge: tq needs pay u rlly lol, u are the most experienced bcer ever lol[2009-11-8, 21:17]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post
i vote this noob gets banned from posting in suggestions... -_-
Lackey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2009, 21:14   #187
Cagd
Dead......
 
Cagd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: On My Way To The Moon One Step At A Time On The Stair Way Of Life I Hope I Get There Before I Die.....
Posts: 1,726
Cagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond repute
Server IP: 67.214.161.86
NetRange: 67.214.160.0 - 67.214.191.255
CIDR: 67.214.160.0/19
OriginAS: AS12260
NetName: COLOSTORE-COM
NetHandle: NET-67-214-160-0-1
Parent: NET-67-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.COLOSTORE.COM
NameServer: NS2.COLOSTORE.COM
Comment: http://www.colostore.com
RegDate: 2007-09-28
Updated: 2008-07-21

RAbuseHandle: NETWO1268-ARIN
RAbuseName: Network
RAbusePhone: +1-877-719-3698
RAbuseEmail:

RNOCHandle: NETWO1268-ARIN
RNOCName: Network
RNOCPhone: +1-877-719-3698
RNOCEmail:

RTechHandle: NETWO1268-ARIN
RTechName: Network
RTechPhone: +1-877-719-3698
RTechEmail:

OrgAbuseHandle: JK378-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Kramer, Jay P
OrgAbusePhone: +1-319-277-2486
OrgAbuseEmail:

OrgNOCHandle: JK378-ARIN
OrgNOCName: Kramer, Jay P
OrgNOCPhone: +1-319-277-2486
OrgNOCEmail:

OrgTechHandle: JK378-ARIN
OrgTechName: Kramer, Jay P
OrgTechPhone: +1-319-277-2486
OrgTechEmail:


Website IP: 72.167.232.162
Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: V3NOMGAMING.COM
Created on: 19-May-09
Expires on: 19-May-10
Last Updated on: 19-May-09

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration Email Masking Image@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration Email Masking Image@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Domain servers in listed order:
NS35.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS36.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
__________________
QUIT



Trojan-Warr-Trojan
SuperTeeMan - Retired.

Fire-Fire-Fire
Cagd - Retired.
Cagd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2009, 22:49   #188
xQqZx
YnotBanned
 
xQqZx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Closet
Posts: 3,410
xQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond repute
woah..
__________________
Poop
xQqZx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2009, 03:45   #189
Jadagrail
Banned
 
Jadagrail's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 7,160
Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
I'm so proud of Zak, he was my star pupil.

Anyone who took anything he said seriously at any moment has already lost, and there's no excuse.

This is a forum for an online game most of you don't play or at least claim not to play. It's also on the internet, and I hear rumors that the internet is filled with mean people who dedicate their time spent here to simply getting others to make them giggle with their rage/stupidity/righteousness/religious views/political views/grammatical expertise/proficiency at playing online games/etc.

Now a quick run down of the designated winners and losers of this thread:

Winners:

$m0KeY (Reason: Doesn't care about any of you; never has and never will), Wayne_Brady :P (Reason: He cares just enough to keep you all coming back to entertain him. Dance puppets, dance.), fruitSNACK (Reason: Those waffles were as delicious as they were irrelevant.), Devzzz (Reason: You just read and replied to what you wanted to, not bothering with anything else. You're a champ.), Wester V.3 (Reason: You're doing what Fitzy should have been doing. Send him a PM and offer to give some insight in exchange for compromising photographs of people he's related to.), Tec-v.2 (Reason: You were really polite about greeting that guy's dad. Common courtesy is dying out, and the world needs more people like you.), Jadagrail: (Reason: Somehow you've managed to convince yourself that even though no one else really cares enough to read what you say, as long as you say it and enjoy doing so, you feel like a winner on the inside.)

Losers:

iWind (Reason: I could give multiple reasons, but your first post is enough. Do you really think smokey here would give a **** if TQ cared enough to close that private server down based on his screenshot? If he wanted to keep playing, he'd play on one of the many others. We don't even need to go into whether or not said server will get shut down as a result of this thread.), Ezmerelda (Reason: No one cares about that kind of information. You and Cagd should hang out some time.), Fitzy (Reason: You showed promise, but you put too much effort into implying that the people here don't truly matter to you. Slightly different than claiming not to care. You might do better if you just started mocking everyone instead of being a troll fangirl/groupie/spunky sidekick/annoying younger sibling with red hair and a lithp.), SighReally (Reason: Again, no one cares. Why do you?), KnightShade (Reason: This has nothing to do with your anger problems, me catching you aimbotting and botjailing you before, you lying about it not only to me but also to all of your friends and guild members and your wife (wives?), nor the whole racial slur rant you went on shortly after the aforementioned botjail. You, like so many others, care too much while claiming not to give a ****. Want to join the winner list? Either change your story and admit that you give a **** about these people you seem to hate, or leave and don't come back.), leilonnidad (Reason: You commented on how silly it was, yet you gave them fuel in doing so.), Joshh (Reason: Obviously you know why they're losing, so I won't bother explaining why you did as well.), Lackey (Reason: You're the awkward guy who stands just outside of the group saying "Yeah, totally bro." and "I know, my woman is the same way awhawhawhaw." You have to live vicariously through others, which is bad enough in real life, though you're doing it online. Go play Gaia as a girl, at least then you'll be achieving your own e-fame.), Cagd (Reason: Anyone who cares about that information lacks the drive to get it on their own, and therefore will never attempt to do anything with it. TQ will ban your forum account for indirectly linking to the private server. Possibly smokey for the screenshot and everyone else who talked about how to google private servers.), xQqZx (Reason: Not that impressive.), Jadagrail (Reason: No one cares about your long-winded ramblings and if anyone is reading this who was not listed under the losers, please make a reply adding yourself to the loser list with the reason listed as "faggot.")
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2009, 09:08   #190
Devzzz
Guillotine
 
Devzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Posts: 5,650
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
That Knight guy is a grade A fruit.
__________________

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2009, 13:30   #191
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Join Date: March 2005
Posts: 2,990
Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Jadagrail, your post was much too long for my liking.

But, I did read the part about me being your star pupil. *_*
I'm sure the rest of your post only got better from there.
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2009, 18:22   #192
Stealth
STORM
 
Stealth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Down South...Australia, Radelaide (Adelaide)
Posts: 2,139
Stealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Stealth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
I'm so proud of Zak, he was my star pupil.

Anyone who took anything he said seriously at any moment has already lost, and there's no excuse.

This is a forum for an online game most of you don't play or at least claim not to play. It's also on the internet, and I hear rumors that the internet is filled with mean people who dedicate their time spent here to simply getting others to make them giggle with their rage/stupidity/righteousness/religious views/political views/grammatical expertise/proficiency at playing online games/etc.

Now a quick run down of the designated winners and losers of this thread:

Winners:

$m0KeY (Reason: Doesn't care about any of you; never has and never will), Wayne_Brady :P (Reason: He cares just enough to keep you all coming back to entertain him. Dance puppets, dance.), fruitSNACK (Reason: Those waffles were as delicious as they were irrelevant.), Devzzz (Reason: You just read and replied to what you wanted to, not bothering with anything else. You're a champ.), Wester V.3 (Reason: You're doing what Fitzy should have been doing. Send him a PM and offer to give some insight in exchange for compromising photographs of people he's related to.), Tec-v.2 (Reason: You were really polite about greeting that guy's dad. Common courtesy is dying out, and the world needs more people like you.), Jadagrail: (Reason: Somehow you've managed to convince yourself that even though no one else really cares enough to read what you say, as long as you say it and enjoy doing so, you feel like a winner on the inside.)

Losers:

iWind (Reason: I could give multiple reasons, but your first post is enough. Do you really think smokey here would give a **** if TQ cared enough to close that private server down based on his screenshot? If he wanted to keep playing, he'd play on one of the many others. We don't even need to go into whether or not said server will get shut down as a result of this thread.), Ezmerelda (Reason: No one cares about that kind of information. You and Cagd should hang out some time.), Fitzy (Reason: You showed promise, but you put too much effort into implying that the people here don't truly matter to you. Slightly different than claiming not to care. You might do better if you just started mocking everyone instead of being a troll fangirl/groupie/spunky sidekick/annoying younger sibling with red hair and a lithp.), SighReally (Reason: Again, no one cares. Why do you?), KnightShade (Reason: This has nothing to do with your anger problems, me catching you aimbotting and botjailing you before, you lying about it not only to me but also to all of your friends and guild members and your wife (wives?), nor the whole racial slur rant you went on shortly after the aforementioned botjail. You, like so many others, care too much while claiming not to give a ****. Want to join the winner list? Either change your story and admit that you give a **** about these people you seem to hate, or leave and don't come back.), leilonnidad (Reason: You commented on how silly it was, yet you gave them fuel in doing so.), Joshh (Reason: Obviously you know why they're losing, so I won't bother explaining why you did as well.), Lackey (Reason: You're the awkward guy who stands just outside of the group saying "Yeah, totally bro." and "I know, my woman is the same way awhawhawhaw." You have to live vicariously through others, which is bad enough in real life, though you're doing it online. Go play Gaia as a girl, at least then you'll be achieving your own e-fame.), Cagd (Reason: Anyone who cares about that information lacks the drive to get it on their own, and therefore will never attempt to do anything with it. TQ will ban your forum account for indirectly linking to the private server. Possibly smokey for the screenshot and everyone else who talked about how to google private servers.), xQqZx (Reason: Not that impressive.), Jadagrail (Reason: No one cares about your long-winded ramblings and if anyone is reading this who was not listed under the losers, please make a reply adding yourself to the loser list with the reason listed as "faggot.")
Pretty sure the only looser I'm seeing is someone who dedicates a massive page of writing, just to explain that people piss about because it's the internet (no one cares). Why is this ironic?

No one cares.

just sayin'. +10 points if you read above's bible.
__________________
Alexxx//DarknEss//STORM//Stealth//eoLithic\\Ms.Grape\\Explicit\\Phaze
SPAWN! | Punisher | Zana
Stealth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2009, 18:35   #193
iWind
Registered User
 
iWind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 433
iWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
I'm so proud of Zak, he was my star pupil.

Anyone who took anything he said seriously at any moment has already lost, and there's no excuse.

This is a forum for an online game most of you don't play or at least claim not to play. It's also on the internet, and I hear rumors that the internet is filled with mean people who dedicate their time spent here to simply getting others to make them giggle with their rage/stupidity/righteousness/religious views/political views/grammatical expertise/proficiency at playing online games/etc.

Now a quick run down of the designated winners and losers of this thread:

Winners:

$m0KeY (Reason: Doesn't care about any of you; never has and never will), Wayne_Brady :P (Reason: He cares just enough to keep you all coming back to entertain him. Dance puppets, dance.), fruitSNACK (Reason: Those waffles were as delicious as they were irrelevant.), Devzzz (Reason: You just read and replied to what you wanted to, not bothering with anything else. You're a champ.), Wester V.3 (Reason: You're doing what Fitzy should have been doing. Send him a PM and offer to give some insight in exchange for compromising photographs of people he's related to.), Tec-v.2 (Reason: You were really polite about greeting that guy's dad. Common courtesy is dying out, and the world needs more people like you.), Jadagrail: (Reason: Somehow you've managed to convince yourself that even though no one else really cares enough to read what you say, as long as you say it and enjoy doing so, you feel like a winner on the inside.)

Losers:

iWind (Reason: I could give multiple reasons, but your first post is enough. Do you really think smokey here would give a **** if TQ cared enough to close that private server down based on his screenshot? If he wanted to keep playing, he'd play on one of the many others. We don't even need to go into whether or not said server will get shut down as a result of this thread.), Ezmerelda (Reason: No one cares about that kind of information. You and Cagd should hang out some time.), Fitzy (Reason: You showed promise, but you put too much effort into implying that the people here don't truly matter to you. Slightly different than claiming not to care. You might do better if you just started mocking everyone instead of being a troll fangirl/groupie/spunky sidekick/annoying younger sibling with red hair and a lithp.), SighReally (Reason: Again, no one cares. Why do you?), KnightShade (Reason: This has nothing to do with your anger problems, me catching you aimbotting and botjailing you before, you lying about it not only to me but also to all of your friends and guild members and your wife (wives?), nor the whole racial slur rant you went on shortly after the aforementioned botjail. You, like so many others, care too much while claiming not to give a ****. Want to join the winner list? Either change your story and admit that you give a **** about these people you seem to hate, or leave and don't come back.), leilonnidad (Reason: You commented on how silly it was, yet you gave them fuel in doing so.), Joshh (Reason: Obviously you know why they're losing, so I won't bother explaining why you did as well.), Lackey (Reason: You're the awkward guy who stands just outside of the group saying "Yeah, totally bro." and "I know, my woman is the same way awhawhawhaw." You have to live vicariously through others, which is bad enough in real life, though you're doing it online. Go play Gaia as a girl, at least then you'll be achieving your own e-fame.), Cagd (Reason: Anyone who cares about that information lacks the drive to get it on their own, and therefore will never attempt to do anything with it. TQ will ban your forum account for indirectly linking to the private server. Possibly smokey for the screenshot and everyone else who talked about how to google private servers.), xQqZx (Reason: Not that impressive.), Jadagrail (Reason: No one cares about your long-winded ramblings and if anyone is reading this who was not listed under the losers, please make a reply adding yourself to the loser list with the reason listed as "faggot.")
anyways..
__________________
Icywind - [113 - 130 - ???] Water Blade Taoist - BANNED
SchoneVoske - [130 - 130 - 107] Trojan Trojan Trojan - RETIRED
!Chocoking! - [127 - 111] Warrior Warrior - RETIRED
iWind - [110 - 115] Water Warrior - HIATUS
SchalieWitPen - [122] Archer - HIATUS
??? - [130 - 130 -130] Trojan - HIATUS


- Video (Highest rated)
iWind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2009, 18:59   #194
Devzzz
Guillotine
 
Devzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Posts: 5,650
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't read it all but I glanced at the last 2 lines and lol'd.
__________________

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2009, 22:27   #195
Jadagrail
Banned
 
Jadagrail's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 7,160
Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
Pretty sure the only looser I'm seeing is someone who dedicates a massive page of writing, just to explain that people piss about because it's the internet (no one cares). Why is this ironic?

No one cares.

just sayin'. +10 points if you read above's bible.
Thx for playing my game bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devzzz View Post
I didn't read it all but I glanced at the last 2 lines and lol'd.
Nice cover story.

We know you read it all, and perhaps took notes throughout.
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:47.


You Rated this Thread: