Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 04:34   #106
~WraTh~
Nia's
 
~WraTh~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,966
~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by snp|revenge View Post
"Because all the works of science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing principles who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house."

OR

"CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree... yeah, makes perfect sense."

Sorry to say this ElQuarko, but I believe Tiddus has you cornered! Although, I doubt I'd cry for God's mercy when I'm about to die. That'd just be foolish. I might cry for whomever is going to kill me's mercy, though.

Also, as a side note, the Bible is NOT accurate. Even if you were to believe that God wrote it, he really didn't. The bible is a compilation of 66 books written by 40 individuals from Kings to fishermen. Don't forget, "To err is human."
First off you dance around literal things like all other humans.
Lets start from the ending of your post where you say God did not write the Bible.That mere flawed humans did..right.Ok I'll give you the point for being technical.But you see your main flaw is that God told them these things in which to write.So in essence he did write the Bible then..right?
Now you say you would cry to the person going to kill you.I said injured or sick as well.You gonna cry to the disease to have mercy?That makes sense...I suppose."Oh please cancer don't kill me" Laughable none the least...But diseases and injuries know no remorse or feelings of compassion.
Now when you describe Jesus and religion you dance around again failing to grasp intents.See you portray Jesus the way you comically think.Its by blood not flesh and by belief.Cause literally...You think Jesus' blood exist "literally" today.See simpleton babes of knowledge like you are the reason religion gets a bad rep.You can't grasp things because you ain't taught with the spirit.You'd be the ones thinking being reborn was to be brought back out of the womb.
And I suppose science was sooooo correct in thinking we came from apes or was it single celled organisms or was it big bang theory.How the hell can a man tell you something is millions of years old?How is that possible one has the technology to just up and say..The earth or this piece of **** is millions of years old.The same imbeciles that think we evolved from monkeys.Yet I don't see any monkeys turning into humans now days...If they can so evolve why they staying the same form for...ahhh gee I dunno YEARS.
That's a shame and disgrace to humanity to think we came from such crap.
So question is this..Is the Bible false?
It depends on how one defines "proven."For some people any contention from anyone who disagrees or even hates the Bible constitutes proof.
For something to be proven it would need to be fairly and impartially examined,in its proper context,and then compared with known facts. What often happens is that people do not consider either the context, or the message,or the facts which allegedly prove the Bible wrong.What is evident is that they have already decided the Bible to be wrong before they have even begun.That is a personal belief and is not proof, except to those people.
Answer: Don't rob yourself by just listening to others about this subject, try it, and find out for yourself.
Be careful how you answer this, it only betrays your thoughts about God.The Bible has never been wrong except in the vain imaginations of people who simply don't want the God of the Bible to be God.It really is that simple.If you want to find out for yourself,don't believe me I'm just a man,don't believe them they too are just men and as fallible.Seek for yourself.The Bible will reveal to you that it is in fact Gods only Book, inspired entirely by God. That is,if you will approach the Bible with a complete open mind and undecided against God or the Bible as superstition or simple mythology like some of those above do,God will and promises to reveal to you personally that the Bible is in fact true,and is inspired of God.Try it,try it is the only answer worth listening to,the rest you have no way of knowing for sure who is right,so find out and determine for yourself.
Many devout atheists have torn into the Bible to prove it wrong and emerged from their experience a believer.That's not easy to explain. One should experience it for themselves and judge for themselves,not take someone's word either way.
__________________
J 130/130/132 Server First Nin/War/Arch 283-288 Pot.
I love Nia Sa Pia <3 ya babes

When you find purpose and meaning in life nothing really matters then truly..

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Fixing Atm:Pene(Fixed),Cele(Lvl 5),Seizer(Fixed),Nix(Fixed)
Fixed:Intensify,Fog,Rest Weapons/Arch/Summons
[]D [] []V[] []D Wars Farmed 4
***1898;***7916;***616;***565;***9829;***327;***65155;***7680;
~WraTh~ is offline  
Old 10-05-2009, 05:28   #107
snp|revenge
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 392
snp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to snp|revenge Send a message via Skype™ to snp|revenge
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post
First off you dance around literal things like all other humans.
Lets start from the ending of your post where you say God did not write the Bible.That mere flawed humans did..right.Ok I'll give you the point for being technical.But you see your main flaw is that God told them these things in which to write.So in essence he did write the Bible then..right?
Now you say you would cry to the person going to kill you.I said injured or sick as well.You gonna cry to the disease to have mercy?That makes sense...I suppose."Oh please cancer don't kill me" Laughable none the least...But diseases and injuries know no remorse or feelings of compassion.
Now when you describe Jesus and religion you dance around again failing to grasp intents.See you portray Jesus the way you comically think.Its by blood not flesh and by belief.Cause literally...You think Jesus' blood exist "literally" today.See simpleton babes of knowledge like you are the reason religion gets a bad rep.You can't grasp things because you ain't taught with the spirit.You'd be the ones thinking being reborn was to be brought back out of the womb.
And I suppose science was sooooo correct in thinking we came from apes or was it single celled organisms or was it big bang theory.How the hell can a man tell you something is millions of years old?How is that possible one has the technology to just up and say..The earth or this piece of **** is millions of years old.The same imbeciles that think we evolved from monkeys.Yet I don't see any monkeys turning into humans now days...If they can so evolve why they staying the same form for...ahhh gee I dunno YEARS.
That's a shame and disgrace to humanity to think we came from such crap.
So question is this..Is the Bible false?
It depends on how one defines "proven."For some people any contention from anyone who disagrees or even hates the Bible constitutes proof.
For something to be proven it would need to be fairly and impartially examined,in its proper context,and then compared with known facts. What often happens is that people do not consider either the context, or the message,or the facts which allegedly prove the Bible wrong.What is evident is that they have already decided the Bible to be wrong before they have even begun.That is a personal belief and is not proof, except to those people.
Answer: Don't rob yourself by just listening to others about this subject, try it, and find out for yourself.
Be careful how you answer this, it only betrays your thoughts about God.The Bible has never been wrong except in the vain imaginations of people who simply don't want the God of the Bible to be God.It really is that simple.If you want to find out for yourself,don't believe me I'm just a man,don't believe them they too are just men and as fallible.Seek for yourself.The Bible will reveal to you that it is in fact Gods only Book, inspired entirely by God. That is,if you will approach the Bible with a complete open mind and undecided against God or the Bible as superstition or simple mythology like some of those above do,God will and promises to reveal to you personally that the Bible is in fact true,and is inspired of God.Try it,try it is the only answer worth listening to,the rest you have no way of knowing for sure who is right,so find out and determine for yourself.
Many devout atheists have torn into the Bible to prove it wrong and emerged from their experience a believer.That's not easy to explain. One should experience it for themselves and judge for themselves,not take someone's word either way.
You're joking...right? You'd better be joking, or you'd have to be one of the absolute stupidest people I've ever had the displeasure of coming in contact with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post
Lets start from the ending of your post where you say God did not write the Bible.That mere flawed humans did..right.Ok I'll give you the point for being technical.But you see your main flaw is that God told them these things in which to write.So in essence he did write the Bible then..right?
What has God told you lately? I'd be willing to bet anything you've never spoken to God. So, it OBVIOUSLY makes sense that God spoke to 40 people to write 66 books in order to be compiled into one book. I mean, it's common sense! Lmfao. Just so you know, that was pure sarcasm. =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post
Now you say you would cry to the person going to kill you.I said injured or sick as well.You gonna cry to the disease to have mercy?That makes sense...I suppose."Oh please cancer don't kill me" Laughable none the least...But diseases and injuries know no remorse or feelings of compassion.
I actually didn't read your last post, so I'm not sure what you're referring to with "injured or sick." I was commenting on Tiddus' post. Sorry, you make yours too long, and they're never thought out or eloquently phrased. I'm bored, and that's why I read this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post
And I suppose science was sooooo correct in thinking we came from apes or was it single celled organisms or was it big bang theory.How the hell can a man tell you something is millions of years old?How is that possible one has the technology to just up and say..The earth or this piece of **** is millions of years old.The same imbeciles that think we evolved from monkeys.Yet I don't see any monkeys turning into humans now days...If they can so evolve why they staying the same form for...ahhh gee I dunno YEARS.
That's a shame and disgrace to humanity to think we came from such crap.
The Big Bang THEORY. I just thought I'd caps lock that last word so you understood that it's there. It's not fact. Also, you have no clue what you're talking about in regards to "monkeys turning into humans." The process took millions of years with the help of very tiny genetic mutations. Do you even know how genetically similar we are to other Hominoidea? The outer looks are just a TINY part of genetics. The real important part is what's on the inside. You're really in no position to preach a creationist point of view. I suppose God planted dinosaur bones at various points in the Earth's crust, huh? xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post
So question is this..Is the Bible false?
It depends on how one defines "proven."For some people any contention from anyone who disagrees or even hates the Bible constitutes proof.
For something to be proven it would need to be fairly and impartially examined,in its proper context,and then compared with known facts. What often happens is that people do not consider either the context, or the message,or the facts which allegedly prove the Bible wrong.What is evident is that they have already decided the Bible to be wrong before they have even begun.That is a personal belief and is not proof, except to those people.
Answer: Don't rob yourself by just listening to others about this subject, try it, and find out for yourself.
Be careful how you answer this, it only betrays your thoughts about God.The Bible has never been wrong except in the vain imaginations of people who simply don't want the God of the Bible to be God.It really is that simple.If you want to find out for yourself,don't believe me I'm just a man,don't believe them they too are just men and as fallible.Seek for yourself.The Bible will reveal to you that it is in fact Gods only Book, inspired entirely by God. That is,if you will approach the Bible with a complete open mind and undecided against God or the Bible as superstition or simple mythology like some of those above do,God will and promises to reveal to you personally that the Bible is in fact true,and is inspired of God.Try it,try it is the only answer worth listening to,the rest you have no way of knowing for sure who is right,so find out and determine for yourself.
LOL!!

So God is omnipotent, yet he couldn't write his own book. You're right; you're a man. I shouldn't trust you. Then again, men wrote the Bible. You're telling me not to listen to the opinions of others in regards to the Bible, yet you're lying to yourself since you have absolutely no proof God did ANYTHING with it. You're listening to 40 MEN (not even women because according to the Bible, women were created as inferior) tell YOU that the Bible is right and that God told THEM to write it. Religion is the biggest hoax this world has ever seen. I give it large amounts of credit solely on that fact.


I suppose I'm not stupid enough to fall for religion. You're just too scared to admit to yourself that when you die, you will cease to exist. Your body will decay, and you'll be no more. You're scared that you won't live forever. You can't deal with it. That's pretty much the only reason anyone would have to believe in God.

"Don't eat meat on Friday." Why? Because God made the days of the week? What a joke. There are many absurd rules that the Bible, or the Church in general, has people believing in for no reason whatsoever. It's illogical.
snp|revenge is offline  
Old 10-05-2009, 05:50   #108
auer
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 372
auer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond repute
Whats up with all those blogs 0.o
auer is offline  
Old 10-05-2009, 06:00   #109
OptimaL
In between
 
OptimaL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: those ^ california gurlz.
Posts: 11,352
OptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond repute
lets keep in mind that theory in science doesn't mean an idea or guess, (which would be a hypothesis).

and we date the world and objects in it using radiometric dating with radioative isotopes like carbon 14.

the big bang theory concerns the beginning of the universe as we know it and the theory of evolution (which is correct dumb****s coz you can ***en see it happening.) concerns the development of life on this planet. they are not mutually exclusive.

we are an ape.

we did not "COME FROM MONKEYS OR APES LOLOL <3 JESUS!"

we have a common ancestry with them.

u r ***in dumb as always bb
OptimaL is offline  
Old 10-05-2009, 06:02   #110
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo
 
Lotak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: London, England, Earth
Posts: 8,558
Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimaL View Post
lets keep in mind that theory in science doesn't mean an idea or guess, (which would be a hypothesis).

and we date the world and objects in it using radiometric dating with radioative isotopes like carbon 14.

the big bang theory concerns the beginning of the universe as we know it and the theory of evolution (which is correct dumb****s coz you can ***en see it happening.) concerns the development of life on this planet. they are not mutually exclusive.

we are an ape.

we did not "COME FROM MONKEYS OR APES LOLOL <3 JESUS!"

we have a common ancestry with them.

u r ***in dumb as always bb
Funny how you mixed intelligent words with flaming.
Meh, I blame Marija, she started it.
__________________
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending


Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline  
Old 10-05-2009, 06:03   #111
OptimaL
In between
 
OptimaL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: those ^ california gurlz.
Posts: 11,352
OptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
Funny how you mixed intelligent words with flaming.
Meh, I blame Marija, she started it.
no point going all out.
OptimaL is offline  
Old 10-05-2009, 06:05   #112
~WraTh~
Nia's
 
~WraTh~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,966
~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by snp|revenge View Post
You're joking...right? You'd better be joking, or you'd have to be one of the absolute stupidest people I've ever had the displeasure of coming in contact with.

First off its person,you said rather idiotically "you'd" "stupidest PEOPLE"
Real Einstein you are...NOT
That you came in contact with.And that comes from someone pissing and moaning on a game's broadcast about how boring the games features are and itself...


What has God told you lately? I'd be willing to bet anything you've never spoken to God. So, it OBVIOUSLY makes sense that God spoke to 40 people to write 66 books in order to be compiled into one book. I mean, it's common sense! Lmfao. Just so you know, that was pure sarcasm. =]

If I was you I would not be so hasty to bet anything... trust that much.
Btw imbecile these people was moved by the spirit of God...something you know nothing about.So please refrain from comment.

I actually didn't read your last post, so I'm not sure what you're referring to with "injured or sick." I was commenting on Tiddus' post. Sorry, you make yours too long, and they're never thought out or eloquently phrased. I'm bored, and that's why I read this one.



The Big Bang THEORY. I just thought I'd caps lock that last word so you understood that it's there. It's not fact. Also, you have no clue what you're talking about in regards to "monkeys turning into humans." The process took millions of years with the help of very tiny genetic mutations. Do you even know how genetically similar we are to other Hominoidea? The outer looks are just a TINY part of genetics. The real important part is what's on the inside. You're really in no position to preach a creationist point of view. I suppose God planted dinosaur bones at various points in the Earth's crust, huh? xD

Yeah and our genetics are 50% the same as a banana too...Maybe cause we're created from one creator.Btw what holds an atom together not even your piss poor scientists know the answer to the power that simply holds an atom together..Bible states God does..
Bible states God said the earth was round and air had weight way before your pos scientists ever thought about it.Scientists found Sodom and Gommorah which was only told of in what?Oh yeah the Bible...God said he would not flood the earth again and that's yet to happen.Yet scientists are coming around to say its proven the earth was indeed flooded once before.
Science proclaims to know the years of age on stuff.But other tests yield big gaps in years of age...hypocrisy much?(Ask for proof and I'll show you)
Your evolutionists can't even come up with how the single cell was even formed.Did it come from decomposed matters?Nah that was proven way wrong in what 1846?
Big Bang theory would believe that a city and everything in it can be formed just like that...So yeah...right
You are in no place to tell me what to state playa..Did I tell you to come back with such bull**** you come up with?You must not think I research as well..eh



LOL!!

So God is omnipotent, yet he couldn't write his own book. You're right; you're a man. I shouldn't trust you. Then again, men wrote the Bible. You're telling me not to listen to the opinions of others in regards to the Bible, yet you're lying to yourself since you have absolutely no proof God did ANYTHING with it. You're listening to 40 MEN (not even women because according to the Bible, women were created as inferior) tell YOU that the Bible is right and that God told THEM to write it. Religion is the biggest hoax this world has ever seen. I give it large amounts of credit solely on that fact.

Yet again...Its written by people that followed in spirit something you know nothing about.I'm not telling you to do anything..You're the imbecile that wants to prove it wrong I told you the means of going about it.You prove it wrong cause you hate it to begin with and think that's ultimate proof.And you are by far way wrong.I've proven things out of the Bible to be facts before your brainy scientists was ever put into the earth.You have no leg to stand on in this battle its quite unfair.Like Nia said you retards believe history books and crap taught in school to be facts yet the Bible is too old to be considered.Many people even in the scientific community proved that these bull**** theories on how we came to be don't hold water...Even them that came up with such theories.

I suppose I'm not stupid enough to fall for religion. You're just too scared to admit to yourself that when you die, you will cease to exist. Your body will decay, and you'll be no more. You're scared that you won't live forever. You can't deal with it. That's pretty much the only reason anyone would have to believe in God.

Ahh yeah what gives you any right to assume what I fear?I know that when I die the body becomes dust.The soul is immortal now weather you go to hell or heaven was your choice.What makes you think I want to live forever?On earth?You're foeking kidding right?I have better promises awaiting me.Because I believe that,that's what scares you retards


"Don't eat meat on Friday." Why? Because God made the days of the week? What a joke. There are many absurd rules that the Bible, or the Church in general, has people believing in for no reason whatsoever. It's illogical.
Don't eat meat on Friday..You think I'm a jew or some religion..There you go with assumptions again playa.
I can eat most anything pray that God blesses it and believe and fine to go.
Now we don't eat stuff we know would kill us and say God we prayed for it...Because that's utterly tempting God in which he tells us not to do..DUH
__________________
J 130/130/132 Server First Nin/War/Arch 283-288 Pot.
I love Nia Sa Pia <3 ya babes

When you find purpose and meaning in life nothing really matters then truly..

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Fixing Atm:Pene(Fixed),Cele(Lvl 5),Seizer(Fixed),Nix(Fixed)
Fixed:Intensify,Fog,Rest Weapons/Arch/Summons
[]D [] []V[] []D Wars Farmed 4
***1898;***7916;***616;***565;***9829;***327;***65155;***7680;
~WraTh~ is offline  
Old 10-05-2009, 06:08   #113
~WraTh~
Nia's
 
~WraTh~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,966
~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimaL View Post
lets keep in mind that theory in science doesn't mean an idea or guess, (which would be a hypothesis).

and we date the world and objects in it using radiometric dating with radioative isotopes like carbon 14.

the big bang theory concerns the beginning of the universe as we know it and the theory of evolution (which is correct dumb****s coz you can ***en see it happening.) concerns the development of life on this planet. they are not mutually exclusive.

we are an ape.

we did not "COME FROM MONKEYS OR APES LOLOL <3 JESUS!"

we have a common ancestry with them.

u r ***in dumb as always bb
As some are looking from an evolutionist or scientific view, I must answer from a Biblical perspective.

There is evidence of a catastrophic flood that occured tousands of years ago. Even scientists are warming to this idea! If you want the details, say and I'll post it here.

Fact - If you believe in the big bang theory, then you must believe that a city the size of NY, can appear out of the blue. Not just the city - everything within it - people, houses, malls with elevators and everything else. Just to appear, just like that. It's the same chance occurence happening just like the Big Bang supposedly did.

Look at dating fossils/ clumps of earth / methods of dating - hello - not accurate! Example Volcanic ejecta of Mount Rangitoto (Auckland, New Zealand) was found to have a potassium-40 age of 485,000 years, yet trees buried within the volcanic material were dated with the carbon-14 method to be less than 300 years old. Slight discrepancy? Um, yep. What about a further example from a lava flow off the coast of Hawaii. When dated with the carbon-14 method, the flow appeared to be less than 10 000 to 17 000 years old, but dating with the potassium argon method gives dates of 160 000 to 43 million years. A rock sample from Nigeria was dated at 95 million years by the potassium-argon method, 750 million years by the uranium-helium method, and less than 30 million years by the fission-track method.

What about the monkey thing? Our DNA is 98% the same as monkeys thus proving we evolved from apes. But consider our DNA is also 50% exactly the same as a banana. Going by the logic, surely we should resemble bananas a little bit more -perhaps that's why some of us are slightly more yellow than others or that some of us have dry skin that peels? Or can it point to the fact that everything in creation has share the same designer?

Fail much scientists narbs?Can't even back each other up with tests...LOL
__________________
J 130/130/132 Server First Nin/War/Arch 283-288 Pot.
I love Nia Sa Pia <3 ya babes

When you find purpose and meaning in life nothing really matters then truly..

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Fixing Atm:Pene(Fixed),Cele(Lvl 5),Seizer(Fixed),Nix(Fixed)
Fixed:Intensify,Fog,Rest Weapons/Arch/Summons
[]D [] []V[] []D Wars Farmed 4
***1898;***7916;***616;***565;***9829;***327;***65155;***7680;
~WraTh~ is offline  
Old 10-05-2009, 06:15   #114
snp|revenge
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 392
snp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to snp|revenge Send a message via Skype™ to snp|revenge
Lulz. I love religious fanatics.

They're so wrong, and it's funny. xD
snp|revenge is offline  
Old 10-05-2009, 06:22   #115
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo
 
Lotak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: London, England, Earth
Posts: 8,558
Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post
Don't eat meat on Friday..You think I'm a jew or some religion..There you go with assumptions again playa.
I can eat most anything pray that God blesses it and believe and fine to go.
Now we don't eat stuff we know would kill us and say God we prayed for it...Because that's utterly tempting God in which he tells us not to do..DUH
Definitely not a Jewish thing I'll tell you that.
__________________
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending


Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline  
Old 10-05-2009, 06:24   #116
OptimaL
In between
 
OptimaL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: those ^ california gurlz.
Posts: 11,352
OptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond repute
i thought i was on ignore for being a crazy heathen sun-worshipper.
OptimaL is offline  
Old 10-05-2009, 06:24   #117
~WraTh~
Nia's
 
~WraTh~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,966
~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by snp|revenge View Post
Lulz. I love religious fanatics.

They're so wrong, and it's funny. xD
Says...you.
Which written in idiotic context to say I was more than one person.Shows how bright you are.
Yet its common knowledge things occurred in the bible way before the likes of you are your parents was thought about.
I love science freaks that fall into cults of such and believe in **** they say because they have a degree and a lab coat.They can "prove" stuff.Bullspit they are no better then your next common Blow Joe.
Blowed on the scene thinking they know everything.
All these things was created by God way before the word scientist was thought up.What gives them the right to tell me how it went down?
You want to compare a man in a coat to an all knowing God that don't lie.I lol at your hailed comparison.Failure Much Indeed
__________________
J 130/130/132 Server First Nin/War/Arch 283-288 Pot.
I love Nia Sa Pia <3 ya babes

When you find purpose and meaning in life nothing really matters then truly..

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Fixing Atm:Pene(Fixed),Cele(Lvl 5),Seizer(Fixed),Nix(Fixed)
Fixed:Intensify,Fog,Rest Weapons/Arch/Summons
[]D [] []V[] []D Wars Farmed 4
***1898;***7916;***616;***565;***9829;***327;***65155;***7680;
~WraTh~ is offline  
Old 10-05-2009, 06:25   #118
snp|revenge
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 392
snp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to snp|revenge Send a message via Skype™ to snp|revenge
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post
Don't eat meat on Friday..You think I'm a jew or some religion..There you go with assumptions again playa.
I can eat most anything pray that God blesses it and believe and fine to go.
Now we don't eat stuff we know would kill us and say God we prayed for it...Because that's utterly tempting God in which he tells us not to do..DUH
I'm talking about religion. When did I ever, in any of my posts, simplify to a single religion? I didn't assume anything.

I'll bet God whispers to you in your head that your food has been blessed, unless you just join hands and ASSUME the food has been blessed. Lulz.

Talking to you is so wasteful. xD



Although, I will point out one thing that I refuse to have an ignoramus like you correct me on:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post
Originally Posted by snp|revenge
You're joking...right? You'd better be joking, or you'd have to be one of the absolute stupidest people I've ever had the displeasure of coming in contact with.

First off its person,you said rather idiotically "you'd" "stupidest PEOPLE"
Real Einstein you are...NOT
That you came in contact with.And that comes from someone pissing and moaning on a game's broadcast about how boring the games features are and itself...
It's not person, it's "people."

I didn't say anything. I did type, though.

"You'd" is a contraction of "you would."

Yes, I said "stupidest people."

Einstein was an amazing Physicist, not a grammatical genius. I will agree with you that I'm not an Einstein, though.

I really don't know what you're talking about. xD
It makes perfect sense. Lmfao.
snp|revenge is offline  
Old 10-05-2009, 06:28   #119
snp|revenge
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 392
snp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to snp|revenge Send a message via Skype™ to snp|revenge
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post
Says...you.
Which written in idiotic context to say I was more than one person.Shows how bright you are.
LOL WUT R U TALKN BOUT

Hahah!

There's a reason I wasn't quoting anyone. Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
snp|revenge is offline  
Old 10-05-2009, 06:29   #120
snp|revenge
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 392
snp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to snp|revenge Send a message via Skype™ to snp|revenge
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post
I love science freaks that fall into cults of such and believe in **** they say because they have a degree and a lab coat.They can "prove" stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
oh and if having a degree makes me stupid then dunno what that says about you.
snp|revenge is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:39.