Old 07-11-2009, 10:09   #31
Cagd
Dead......

Location: On My Way To The Moon One Step At A Time On The Stair Way Of Life I Hope I Get There Before I Die.....
Cagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond repute
I voted no, total waste of time.

Trojan-Warr-Trojan
SuperTeeMan - Retired.

Fire-Fire-Fire
Cagd - Retired.
Cagd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2009, 10:06   #32
LeftTesticle

LeftTesticle is an unknown quantity at this point
I might join too.

and 49% of the time that i go, Number2 is there.... he no like me not to mention he hax >.<

never knew fire taos that arn't reborn can rev
LeftTesticle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2009, 10:25   #33
Cry.W0lf

Cry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Cry.W0lf
Err. Thats NOT THEE LEFTY IS IT? The really cruel one ):?

Retired - For many many years.
Still waiting on the past. I miss you all.
Cry.W0lf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2009, 15:10   #34
LeftTesticle

LeftTesticle is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry.W0lf View Post
Err. Thats NOT THEE LEFTY IS IT? The really cruel one ):?
Maybe

and 49% of the time that i go, Number2 is there.... he no like me not to mention he hax >.<

never knew fire taos that arn't reborn can rev
LeftTesticle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2009, 15:17   #35
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
The real lefty wouldn't admit to maybe being the real lefty.

I say impostor.
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2009, 15:44   #36
PoonD

PoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond repute
When does this CO 1.0 begin?
Old 07-27-2009, 03:39   #37
Cry.W0lf

Cry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond repute
Lefty ): Or whatever the hell your name was.

Why were you so cruel to me? *Emo heartbreak*.

I never understood why you pk'd me on that dragon whatever character when i was plvling at birds in pc caves one time. ):

Omg i remember the name of everything even though i quit a year and a half ago. ): *Secretly plays every single day.*

Old 07-27-2009, 10:50   #38
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lefty ): Or whatever the hell your name was.

Why were you so cruel to me? *Emo heartbreak*.

I never understood why you pk'd me on that dragon whatever character when i was plvling at birds in pc caves one time. ):

Omg i remember the name of everything even though i quit a year and a half ago. ): *Secretly plays every single day.*
Dragonfreak, and that was probably me.

I was totally a jackass.
Old 07-27-2009, 14:08   #39
Cry.W0lf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
Dragonfreak, and that was probably me.

I was totally a jackass.

Lol no it was definitely lefty. I know for a fact it was him because he was being a complete (insert rude 4 letter word) at the time too.

And Jada... i believe me and you didn't get on so well...

And i quote.

"I *WAS* totally a jackass."

I disbelieve you've changed (;

Old 07-28-2009, 03:31   #40
Jadagrail
Banned

Quote:
Lol no it was definitely lefty. I know for a fact it was him because he was being a complete (insert rude 4 letter word) at the time too.

And Jada... i believe me and you didn't get on so well...

And i quote.

"I *WAS* totally a jackass."

I disbelieve you've changed (;
Well no, I'm still a jackass.

Also arrogant.

But I don't play.

And you know for a fact it was him... I see.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:34   #41
Cry.W0lf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
Well no, I'm still a jackass.

Also arrogant.

But I don't play.

And you know for a fact it was him... I see.

>.> Thought so.

Well. I don't play either. I'm trying to do some illegal activity to get rid of some accounts. (; LOL.

Not my accounts though of course. I'm too attached to them. <3

Old 07-28-2009, 03:38   #42
Jadagrail
Banned

I gave everything away.

If I need to sell old CO accounts for money I'd probably be better off getting a proper job instead.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:40   #43
Cry.W0lf

Shush.

I have got a job, i'm just waiting on my uniform arriving @ the work place. So don't talk down to me! ):

+ If you hadn't noticed the siggy, i'm with a new guy now, and its a bit of a long distance relationship. (Well it costs 34 quid to get a train to him). So the extra money is always fantastic.

Old 07-28-2009, 03:43   #44
Jadagrail
Banned

I wasn't talking down to you; I was speaking about myself.

If I needed money I wouldn't sell CO characters, I'd get a job.

My apologies for the misunderstanding.

Also, no, I did not notice.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:46   #45
Cry.W0lf

I didn't expect you to notice :P And i know you weren't talking down to me i just like making drama.
Lmao. Usually i think you'd argue with me. Weird. :O

*Pets you* You've changed :O Good boy.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: