Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 19:10   #16
Suzume
花になれ

Suzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HyperioN~ View Post
I have yet to see a ck hit me for more than 1500 damage... so still don't know which is better..
CK deals great damage only if your opponent doesnt have a strong tower. If they do, it wouldnt effect as much. i heard.
Suzume is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 19:13   #17
~Devil-Dante~
Banned

~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ~Devil-Dante~
Quote:
Originally Posted by YagamiRaito View Post
dude... read my post again without skipping the last 4 lines....

ck is not nooby with 297 potency and 27k-38k atack power... ktxbai
CK= for noobs who cant hit ****.
What idiot would wanna wait for CK and do 50% of you dmg.

When you can go up to da guy and rip him to shreds with 100% dmg?
~Devil-Dante~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 19:16   #18
Cagd
Dead......

Location: On My Way To The Moon One Step At A Time On The Stair Way Of Life I Hope I Get There Before I Die.....
Cagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond repute
Reflect

Trojan-Warr-Trojan
SuperTeeMan - Retired.

Fire-Fire-Fire
Cagd - Retired.
Cagd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 20:39   #19
YagamiRaito
Justice

YagamiRaito has a reputation beyond reputeYagamiRaito has a reputation beyond reputeYagamiRaito has a reputation beyond reputeYagamiRaito has a reputation beyond reputeYagamiRaito has a reputation beyond reputeYagamiRaito has a reputation beyond reputeYagamiRaito has a reputation beyond reputeYagamiRaito has a reputation beyond reputeYagamiRaito has a reputation beyond reputeYagamiRaito has a reputation beyond reputeYagamiRaito has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to YagamiRaito Send a message via Skype™ to YagamiRaito
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Devil-Dante~ View Post
CK= for noobs who cant hit ****.
What idiot would wanna wait for CK and do 50% of you dmg.

When you can go up to da guy and rip him to shreds with 100% dmg?
if you are going to be one of those people who cry about "skills", then you might as well stop talking... skill is not of any matter in this game anymore, because there is a great diversity in skills to use to kill a person. it so happens to be that SS/FB are the only skills that require some dexterety with the computermouse.
i have played this game long enoug using my skill to own. atm i am the strongest ninja on Saturn, and i mostly onehit people with CK, so yeah, i like it a lot. so what?

CK owns reflect in my case, so yeah, in MY opinon, that skill is dominant
Hokage: 130-130-133 water war ninjaretired
Alterego: 130-13-132 archer war trojanretired
-Firzen-: 120-130 trojan archer powerlevel archer, retired
***31169;***12399;***26085;***26412;***35486;***12398;***23398;***29983;***12391;***12377;***12290;
***12488;***12454;***12473;***12488;***12288;***12364;***12288;***12362;***12356;***12375;***12356;***12288;***12384;***12290;
Quake Live: HongKongPh00ey
Painkiller: HKP
Painkiller fragging (DM_Sacred)
First QL frag movie, march 2009
random fragging in QL
YagamiRaito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 20:43   #20
~Devil-Dante~
Banned

~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YagamiRaito View Post
if you are going to be one of those people who cry about "skills", then you might as well stop talking... skill is not of any matter in this game anymore, because there is a great diversity in skills to use to kill a person. it so happens to be that SS/FB are the only skills that require some dexterety with the computermouse.
i have played this game long enoug using my skill to own. atm i am the strongest ninja on Saturn, and i mostly onehit people with CK, so yeah, i like it a lot. so what?

CK owns reflect in my case, so yeah, in MY opinon, that skill is dominant
Sad man sad...
Old 05-03-2009, 21:28   #21
Suzume
花になれ

Suzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond reputeSuzume has a reputation beyond repute
im still unsure...
need to see a video of PVP using CK

maybe wat-war-nin VS pure nin video?
Suzume is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 22:12   #22
MacSeoin
SanitariuM

MacSeoin has a reputation beyond reputeMacSeoin has a reputation beyond reputeMacSeoin has a reputation beyond reputeMacSeoin has a reputation beyond reputeMacSeoin has a reputation beyond reputeMacSeoin has a reputation beyond reputeMacSeoin has a reputation beyond reputeMacSeoin has a reputation beyond reputeMacSeoin has a reputation beyond reputeMacSeoin has a reputation beyond reputeMacSeoin has a reputation beyond repute
Reflect is better, but ck is more fun.

reflect is better just because it will keep you alive longer, by firing more often because there is no cool down. also, reflect works against flying archers.

counter kill is more fun, because of the damage it can do, and the people who die and ask "wtf?" however, it does not hit flying archers, and the effect is cool. It also acts like a real hit/kill (exp loss to the victim, exp gain for the ninja), whereas reflect is just kinda voided out.

devil dante acts like you just wait around for counter-kill and don't attack or anything just hoping it hits, when actually you turn it on, then it acts sorta like reflect with a 15 second cool down. It doesn't take any stamina, you don't have to re-activate it, you just play normal. with it turned on or not.

Leveling counter kill is kind of a pain, it takes like the same number of activations that p-star and fog. but because of the cooldown time it takes a long time compared to them. And you do have to be a little careful about having it turned on in certain scenarios.

Mausoleum
Macseoin 130-131-140 water water water
lvl 20 spear
MacSeoin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 03:11   #23
Oerry
Bunned

Oerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond repute
yep if ur flashing blue expect to be red within a few seconds....

Anyone who attacks you whilst your blue and if they get ck'ed to death that adds more pkps
Oerry is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 03:38   #24
Deveno

Deveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond repute
i'd *much* rather take on an opponent with reflect rather than CK. i can pot off the reflect damage...not so with CK. if the opponent is so weak that CK *doesn't* hurt...meh, it's a mute point, they're dead anyway. i can see reflect working better if you're being attackd by several people, but that's a bad situation anyway.

the guy on my server who was winning all the pk contests decided to scrap his tro/war/ninja, and make a pure one. what does that tell you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFerran View Post
Deveno: devourer of souls and threads.
deputy director of mod intelligence services

Got a question? Message me here.
Deveno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 04:19   #25
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Im pure ninja with club/sword combo and i also got troj-war-troj with club/blade combo.

CK owns. kthxbye.
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 04:33   #26
Circa
Reno 911

Circa has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond repute
I got a ****ty tro with blade/blade fb owns kthxbye
Old 05-04-2009, 12:42   #27
~Devil-Dante~
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacSeoin View Post

reflect is better just because it will keep you alive longer, by firing more often because there is no cool down. also, reflect works against flying archers.

counter kill is more fun, because of the damage it can do, and the people who die and ask "wtf?" however, it does not hit flying archers, and the effect is cool. It also acts like a real hit/kill (exp loss to the victim, exp gain for the ninja), whereas reflect is just kinda voided out.

devil dante acts like you just wait around for counter-kill and don't attack or anything just hoping it hits, when actually you turn it on, then it acts sorta like reflect with a 15 second cool down. It doesn't take any stamina, you don't have to re-activate it, you just play normal. with it turned on or not.

Leveling counter kill is kind of a pain, it takes like the same number of activations that p-star and fog. but because of the cooldown time it takes a long time compared to them. And you do have to be a little careful about having it turned on in certain scenarios.
Yeah thats pretty much what i feel about reflect/CK

But you're wrong i know how CK works bro.
But i dont get why people thinks its so cool to do 50% dmg lol.

Like dude, you have to wait 15 seconds after activation and after that theres a 30% CK will even activate.

Pretty dependent of the skill, just for 15% dmg.
I can land FBs pretty easily so to be CK is complete useless.

Id much rather have reflect to survive longer, and stigma to add on a few extra damage points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circa View Post
I got a ****ty tro with blade/blade fb owns kthxbye
ROFL pro.
Old 05-04-2009, 14:02   #28
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Like dude, you have to wait 15 seconds after activation and after that theres a 30% CK will even activate.

Id much rather have reflect to survive longer, and stigma to add on a few extra damage points.

ROFL pro.
the 50% on the pro people 1 hits nearly everyone on the server. lol.
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 14:41   #29
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacSeoin View Post

^ what he said. i noticed strong pure nin on my server can CK back alot of atk on me and sometimes kill me from it, but once it goes off i have 15 seconds when they cant CK back any attack and if your a fire or archer then your going to get murdered

where as reflect you can get reflect every 2 seconds when it comes to fires and archer.

reflect beats CK
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 14:50   #30
BuLLiT[F]

BuLLiT[F] has a reputation beyond reputeBuLLiT[F] has a reputation beyond reputeBuLLiT[F] has a reputation beyond reputeBuLLiT[F] has a reputation beyond reputeBuLLiT[F] has a reputation beyond reputeBuLLiT[F] has a reputation beyond reputeBuLLiT[F] has a reputation beyond reputeBuLLiT[F] has a reputation beyond reputeBuLLiT[F] has a reputation beyond reputeBuLLiT[F] has a reputation beyond reputeBuLLiT[F] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

ROFL pro.
CK is a pain in the ass for fires, trust me.

Light:
Arik: 130+ Archer
Kira: Arch>War>Fire 130+ 321BP
Kira>Kira Nin>War>Fire xxx Working on it

Sucklist: BR's, EGY's, ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Elminster View Post
I can legpress just under 700 lbs, squat is about the same.
BuLLiT[F] is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: