Old 04-29-2009, 16:10   #16
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
CindyZ, please check this problem again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
I've rbed quite a few characters into tros and warriors, they always got poison blades at the time they got rbed. It shouldn't be any different for a ninja-warrior. If you got a weapon for your L40 promo it would have been a normal blade, not the poison one.

Edit: The link CindyZ pointed us to tells us what weapon you get when you rb into that character type. So when it says that a ninja doesn't get a rb weapon, it is telling us that you don't get it if you rb into a ninja, not from a ninja.
I just tested by rbing one of my waters into a ninja: as I expected, it didn't get a rb weapon. That is what the TQ site was talking about. weapon should have got his poison blade for his ninja-warrior.

CindyZ, please would you look into this again. As I said before, that page you linked is telling us what we get when we rb into that profession, not out of it. If it weren't we'd have to expect that a water-warrior would get a mana backsword!
Weatherwax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2009, 19:24   #17
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
If it was a second rb you wouldn't get anything as well....

So if it was wat>nin>war or Wat>Nin>tro or xxx>nin>xxx you wouldn't get one.

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
MysticJustin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2009, 03:41   #18
weapon
Quit Game

weapon has a reputation beyond reputeweapon has a reputation beyond reputeweapon has a reputation beyond reputeweapon has a reputation beyond reputeweapon has a reputation beyond reputeweapon has a reputation beyond reputeweapon has a reputation beyond reputeweapon has a reputation beyond reputeweapon has a reputation beyond reputeweapon has a reputation beyond reputeweapon has a reputation beyond repute
just a ninja-warrior as a 1st rb. nothing fancy =)

And i was...

FearTheSpear
130 Trojan - 130 Warrior - 131.23 Water

And im now...

Xbl Gamertag - WeapDog
Find me HERE now =)
weapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2009, 04:09   #19
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
1. Ninja will not gain any weapon after he/she reborns. See details here: http://co.91.com/guide/reborn/rebornadv.shtml
2. The dura of your ring is probably not full. Please try to go and kill some monster with the ring on, and go to repair it after the dura lower down a little.
But doesn't that mean if you rb INTO ninja from anything? Not if you rb from Ninja INTO anything.

Quote:
Archer: Weapon hit increases your defense.
Fire Taoist: Weapon hit restores 310 HP.
Trojan: Weapon hit poisons the target.
Warrior: Weapon hit poisons the target.
Water Taoist: Weapon hit restores 310 MP.
Ninja: Ninja will get no weapon after he/she reborns.
That said for the rb TO ninja from anything.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2009, 07:01   #20
weapon
Quit Game

weapon has a reputation beyond reputeweapon has a reputation beyond reputeweapon has a reputation beyond reputeweapon has a reputation beyond reputeweapon has a reputation beyond reputeweapon has a reputation beyond reputeweapon has a reputation beyond reputeweapon has a reputation beyond reputeweapon has a reputation beyond reputeweapon has a reputation beyond reputeweapon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
But doesn't that mean if you rb INTO ninja from anything? Not if you rb from Ninja INTO anything.

That said for the rb TO ninja from anything.
Thats how i took it, but i guess they stuffed up somewhere along the line while introducing the ninja a few months back..

Hell even CindyZ doesnt understand, as you can see she is contadicting herself there..

And i was...

FearTheSpear

And im now...

Xbl Gamertag - WeapDog
Find me HERE now =)

Last edited by weapon; 04-30-2009 at 07:03.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:28   #21
weapon
Quit Game

I cant be 100pct sure, but im preety certain that the info on the CO site was changed after i reported this, yet i gain no recognition.... thanks Cindy

And i was...

FearTheSpear

And im now...

Xbl Gamertag - WeapDog
Find me HERE now =)
Old 05-01-2009, 10:13   #22
phatwarrior

phatwarrior is an unknown quantity at this point
"Ninja will not gain any weapon after he/she reborns." Therefore if you're a ninja, and you reborn, You will NOT get a weapon. Why? Because ninja doesn't have poisen Katana's. As far as I remember, The class you are before you reborn, is the class that chooses what weapon you get when you reborn. It doesn't matter what you rb Into, It's if you're non Rb Ninja that you don't get anything. If you Rb INTO Ninja, so It's not Ninja>Ninja you will get the weapon. If you don't I'm Sorry, thats how it should be.
phatwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 12:54   #23
Baby Icey
Ex-Mod

Baby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond repute
Eh, I reborned a water to a warrior and didn't receive a poison blade either. Not that I cared, but some people expect to get one and might be disappointed that they don't get one.

Ninja > war or Ninja > tro SHOULD receive a weapon because it's what you reborn TO, not reborn FROM.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Mausoleum (temporary) [[Dragon is my real home]]
FluffyBunnyFeet [648 Perf Monk], [Z]Mazikeen [300 Perf Windwalker]

Mine ^^ http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=281695

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
TQ are a bunch of scammers
Quote:
Quote:
Baby Icey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 16:39   #24
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Icey View Post
Eh, I reborned a water to a warrior and didn't receive a poison blade either. Not that I cared, but some people expect to get one and might be disappointed that they don't get one.

Ninja > war or Ninja > tro SHOULD receive a weapon because it's what you reborn TO, not reborn FROM.
I suppose but these days who'd build their own rb weapon anyway? Buying one already tricked out is much cheaper and there's plenty of uni ones everywhere that cost barely anything if you wanna play around with them.

Quote:
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Quote:
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
Old 05-01-2009, 17:43   #25
Baby Icey
Ex-Mod

Baby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJustin View Post
I suppose but these days who'd build their own rb weapon anyway? Buying one already tricked out is much cheaper and there's plenty of uni ones everywhere that cost barely anything if you wanna play around with them.
On Dragon, still cheaper to make your own 99% of the time, as with almost every item.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Mausoleum (temporary) [[Dragon is my real home]]
FluffyBunnyFeet [648 Perf Monk], [Z]Mazikeen [300 Perf Windwalker]

Mine ^^ http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=281695

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Baby Icey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2009, 03:12   #26
MysticJustin
I Saw That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Icey View Post
On Dragon, still cheaper to make your own 99% of the time, as with almost every item.
Ouch, your server sux :P On my server it's cheaper to buy a +8 poison blade dual sdg then to make a super 2 sock 2 sdg one...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-02-2009, 04:29   #27
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJustin View Post
Ouch, your server sux :P On my server it's cheaper to buy a +8 poison blade dual sdg then to make a super 2 sock 2 sdg one...
server name plox

if you can buy a +8 poison blade with sdgs for 10-15 dbs, then i'm coming over right now lol
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2009, 08:04   #28
weapon
Quit Game

i rbed a water > warrior today... got a pzn blade GO ME (straight into a friends talisman it went hahaha...)

o well...

And i was...

FearTheSpear

And im now...

Xbl Gamertag - WeapDog
Find me HERE now =)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: