Old 02-19-2019, 03:56   #1
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Any update on the new class Rxin?

It will be released in a month or so but not even a single update on the class yet.

Like, what's the class' name?, how will the class' skill work?, what do the weapons look like?.

At least give us some update.
Old 02-19-2019, 08:52   #2
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
Just think about the current pirate. Then add another layer of OP on top of that. That's what the new class should start to look like. They would be able to attack you from up close like a regular attacking account. They would be able to attack you from far like an assassin. They'll have the ability to fly without being knocked down. and they'll have an XP skill that lets them call down thunder on the entire screen for a full minute while taking one damage from any skill that hits them. There's gonna be an added feature to the XP skill, but I'll let TQ surprise me with that one.
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2019, 16:29   #3
JediMindTrick

JediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
Just think about the current pirate. Then add another layer of OP on top of that. That's what the new class should start to look like. They would be able to attack you from up close like a regular attacking account. They would be able to attack you from far like an assassin. They'll have the ability to fly without being knocked down. and they'll have an XP skill that lets them call down thunder on the entire screen for a full minute while taking one damage from any skill that hits them. There's gonna be an added feature to the XP skill, but I'll let TQ surprise me with that one.
hit or miss
Old 02-20-2019, 13:55   #4
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
hit or miss
I guess they never miss huh?
Old 02-20-2019, 15:34   #5
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
sounds about right.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)
(Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water
130-130-140 Pure Monk (fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro(Retired)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro (Retired)
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water (Retired)

Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2019, 18:52   #6
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
It will be released in a month or so but not even a single update on the class yet.

Like, what's the class' name?, how will the class' skill work?, what do the weapons look like?.

At least give us some update.
Yes, the new class will be released in a month, and the information about it will be released soon, I will let you know when it is ready.
For the new class skill, have you seen this?

https://co.99.com/guide/event/2019/newversions/index.shtml

The skill names and details are just a prototype though, they may be changed.

Last edited by Rxin; 02-19-2019 at 19:04.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2019, 07:01   #7
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
LOL lol LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2019, 20:37   #8
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
Yes, the new class will be released in a month, and the information about it will be released soon, I will let you know when it is ready.
For the new class skill, have you seen this?

https://co.99.com/guide/event/2019/newversions/index.shtml

The skill names and details are just a prototype though, they may be changed.
I'm just going to say what everyone else is thinking. TF is with those "tailed beast" legit copy right out the ass @ Naruto.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2019, 21:29   #9
Viceroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
I'm just going to say what everyone else is thinking. TF is with those "tailed beast" legit copy right out the ass @ Naruto.
....So?
Old 02-20-2019, 23:39   #10
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
milk milk milk

Quote:
....So?
https://co.99.com/news/2019-02-21/tr...ch_12th_.shtml
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2019, 01:54   #11
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
@Rxin. For real, when are you guys going to stop this madness with all these changes and classes and so on? Can't you see that most of the people quit cuz of those upgrades? I simply can't comprehend wtf is wrong with y'all. This game is not even close to be as enjoyable as it was back in 2010 for eg. Players did not even got used with runes and TQ made a new upgrade with new Runes. That thing came out like some weeks ago, now new class, new items, new tailed beast. Wtf is that? Go and tell ur boss to stop these dumb ****s upgrades. Can't you guys understand that we are SICK OF THEM!!!??? Let the game as it is. IMO it's been broken since a long time ago, but even so, let it be as it is. We just need a fair game,an enjoyable game, not a game in which, with every upgrade u milk the money of those damn retards who are living in this virtual world and force the rest to quit. Some, like me for eg, play this game for fun and for chating with friends across the sea, also for meeting foreign people and start new friendships ( who knows, some might be bound forever cuz of the game). Hell......I assume u guys don't even care lmao. U should give a suggestion to the developers of the site. Tell 'em to delete that **** "We listen, we care". It's pathetic for realz.

--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by ~AEnur~; 02-21-2019 at 02:05.
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: