Old 06-25-2018, 11:45   #1
Anobody

Anobody is on a distinguished road
World Cup Jersey event?

How do you claim a perm -1 jersey once you get 1,200 points? I cannot find the option anywhere to claim. Thanks
Anobody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2018, 00:51   #2
VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anobody View Post
How do you claim a perm -1 jersey once you get 1,200 points? I cannot find the option anywhere to claim. Thanks
I think you can't claim anything until world cup over in July
VeniVidiVici is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2018, 10:12   #3
Anobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeniVidiVici View Post
I think you can't claim anything until world cup over in July
Ah ok that makes sense. Thanks
Old 07-02-2018, 14:32   #4
Anobody

Are ppl cheating on the quiz for this event? How are they getting 150-160+ scores? I have gotten every answer right pretty fast and the best score I can get is 110-120 or so? Anyone else notice this? Does it have a bug thats being abused?
Old 07-02-2018, 18:12   #5
Ichigo69
Moe

Ichigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Are ppl cheating on the quiz for this event? How are they getting 150-160+ scores? I have gotten every answer right pretty fast and the best score I can get is 110-120 or so? Anyone else notice this? Does it have a bug thats being abused?
I get 150 on a bad run and 160+ on a good one. 120 is super slow
Owner's safety, there are personal limits in each relationship you're involved in.
Ichigo69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2018, 02:28   #6
Ichigo69
Moe

Ichigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Also I think you misread the event, the 1,200 points is for increasing a players popularity and you get it by buying a jersey from the NPC. You don't actually get anything for submitting 1,200 points to a certain player.
Owner's safety, there are personal limits in each relationship you're involved in.
Old 07-03-2018, 11:04   #7
Anobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo69 View Post
I get 150 on a bad run and 160+ on a good one. 120 is super slow
I get all the answers right in about 40 seconds total. How long does it take you?
Old 07-03-2018, 15:34   #8
Ichigo69
Moe

Quote:
I get all the answers right in about 40 seconds total. How long does it take you?
Like 5-10 seconds. A tip is if youre reading the question youre already slower than everyone else thats taking the quiz.

Edit: I lied, I just timed it and it took 20 seconds to get 162 but you get the idea.

Last edited by Ichigo69; 07-04-2018 at 12:00.
Old 07-09-2018, 14:15   #9
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
The event is going on 9th 23.59 or 10th 23.59? They say that it is going to end on 10th but they don't say if that day is included or not. X_X

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: