Old 06-24-2018, 16:51   #16
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post

Epic archer? Why would archers need epic? > . <.. hmm last time i asked about it there was nothing planned for it.. i think archers are strong enough the way they are now.. what kinda skill would you like? .O
There will be epic Archer it is going to be a cross bow (unless they change the design like they did for pirate) it's also confirmed via the website. here

You can click on Archer and there's a ? It looks to be either a cross bow or a huge long bow (you can see the concept art scrolling). It also looks like they were planning of giving warrior the ability to wear 2 2handers instead at one time that would have been very strong, they instead it seems went with their secondary monk epic concept for warrior (you can tell because the guy with fists is bald and has beads around his neck). It's pretty crazy to see all the different concepts on that I think the floating scroll is 100x better looking than the epic tao backsword is but I'm glad they decided not to use the giant gourd.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2018, 18:04   #17
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello Returning =)

Will try to ask again but in March no epic archer was going to come soon
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	March.png
Views:	46
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	151335  
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2018, 18:19   #18
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Returning =)

Will try to ask again but in March no epic archer was going to come soon
Oh yeah no worries I don't expect it for another 9 months minimum just saying it is coming eventually. If I had to guess they will do life transformation and war of crown then maybe another update followed by epic Archer. This is all speculation of course.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2018, 02:32   #19
MasterWarrior
I<3Reflect

MasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MasterWarrior Send a message via MSN to MasterWarrior Send a message via Yahoo to MasterWarrior
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
So rumor has it that a number of Kings/Princes/Bulkers demanded for a nerf with the Archer Rune Skill because as they say that it can 1 hit a King/Prince with the same BP or even when Breakthrough takes effect when an archer uses the flying rune skill and the GMs heard the problem and is possibly taking actions for it.

So, how true is this?

I've really noticed that these Archers have been so OP lately because of their rune skill.
Gms have been asking for opinons on this subject on facebook recently. Many people are complaining about it but there are also some people who are defending it so who knows. Whatever tq wants to do they will do it. I will say though that the last time they asked about somthing on fb (getting rid of offline tg in gw area) the popular opinion made the change happen ingame.

Full +12 -7
King 47b donation
297 perfection

Alibard
Monk>>Monk>>Monk

Almost Full +12 (389bp) Full -7
Earl (Op)
117 perfection

|Void|
Wat>War>Arch

361bp full -7
Earl (Op)
103 perfection

Flash
Wat>DW>DW

359bp Full -7
Earl (Op)
120 perfection
245 Break

R.I.P. Jay, we will always miss you
MasterWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2018, 07:47   #20
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Well lets be real here, Archer in the current state is way to strong, for the amount of skill you need to play this class. Just check out the Assasin that is playing on Storm Server, Max STG's full -7 and just stack up Final P-Attack, Fly + Assasin Fly to make him untouchable and final p-attack adds his damage to 15k and above per Auto Hit.

Other than that Assasins can charge their focus during the Assasin Fly which makes them 1 right click kill the opponent. In my Opinion 1 Right Click from Assasins should be capped to 50k Damage max and not more than that.

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (392 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: