Old 06-23-2018, 11:17   #1
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Archer Rune Skills getting nerf soon?

So rumor has it that a number of Kings/Princes/Bulkers demanded for a nerf with the Archer Rune Skill because as they say that it can 1 hit a King/Prince with the same BP or even when Breakthrough takes effect when an archer uses the flying rune skill and the GMs heard the problem and is possibly taking actions for it.

So, how true is this?

I've really noticed that these Archers have been so OP lately because of their rune skill.
Old 06-23-2018, 14:29   #2
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
So rumor has it that a number of Kings/Princes/Bulkers demanded for a nerf with the Archer Rune Skill because as they say that it can 1 hit a King/Prince with the same BP or even when Breakthrough takes effect when an archer uses the flying rune skill and the GMs heard the problem and is possibly taking actions for it.

So, how true is this?

I've really noticed that these Archers have been so OP lately because of their rune skill.
Nope, not from what I've heard. A few complained initially but it's died down. After tq FINALLY removed offline tg the rune itself is strong but not broken. More useful in team events rather than solo as you can just run in solo matches but team you have other people to worry about. Anyway, afaik/have heard (in a big king skype chat) haven't heard anybody say anything about it for quite some time.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2018, 17:18   #3
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post

So, how true is this?
Hello Etienne =)

True... Gms asking about if that rune is "overpowered" and most players saying it is.. so i guess they gonna do something about it
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 06-23-2018 at 18:00. Reason: ssss >.<
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2018, 19:28   #4
VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici is on a distinguished road
i'm the only guy playing fire on my server and every archer cries for days when i acutally rock up to gw or ctf lol....

finally makes fires useful again
VeniVidiVici is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2018, 23:10   #5
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeniVidiVici View Post
i'm the only guy playing fire on my server and every archer cries for days when i acutally rock up to gw or ctf lol....

Hello VeniVidiVici =)

Not too many fires where i play too... Princess probably one of very few active 140 ones > . <
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Princess.png
Views:	177
Size:	271.0 KB
ID:	151333  
Sake - Most noob
Old 06-24-2018, 01:26   #6
KloacmrotSi

KloacmrotSi is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Im still trying to decide the better build now, currently im around 53k mag fire, w/full spgs most people I hit w/full bless which is every1 in my server is around 25k more or less depending on bp, im starting to think that the more logical idea would be to drop off the spgs and just let the runes do the 15k?
If anyone has any ideas on which is better please reply.
from my standpoint the question Is this idea based on servers as which phy chars run a couple of STGS?

Or just an average assumption of everyone uses sdgs. And if so what is the minimum HP to survive one hit from average characters.. while using SPgs, And while using STGS?
KloacmrotSi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2018, 02:05   #7
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KloacmrotSi View Post
Im still trying to decide the better build now, currently im around 53k mag fire, w/full spgs most people I hit w/full bless which is every1 in my server is around 25k more or less depending on bp, im starting to think that the more logical idea would be to drop off the spgs and just let the runes do the 15k?
If anyone has any ideas on which is better please reply.
from my standpoint the question Is this idea based on servers as which phy chars run a couple of STGS?

Or just an average assumption of everyone uses sdgs. And if so what is the minimum HP to survive one hit from average characters.. while using SPgs, And while using STGS?
Hello KloacmrotSi =)

Better to think about what your fire is going to be... You want to play arena events a lot? You like to hunt? You want to play support fire for ctf, gw or plunder?

You not going to hit 15k damage higher bp characters if you don't have break or at least one stage of +final m attack in jiang.. Witchery just gives +6k damage... I hit kings for 11k something i guess (+3k with fire of hell)

If you wanna play arena probably better to add stgs... add them one by one to see what you feel is good for you for pvp and pve... 4 stgs will already help a lot... But Returning was saying that being full stgs doesn't make you lose too much attack, so full stg can be a good option for pvp too, but for monsters and bosses you gonna see a difference

But full spgs fire can be nice too for support (not arena).. I think of Princess as support to help against archers and others at ctf, gw and plunder... if you have water to be with you, fires can help a lot for those events.. course you die a lot but doesn't really matter ^_^

*EDIT* for last question.. you probably wanna use the physical damage formula for melee classes... "average" archer will kill you with Infinity if you full spg and they are using that focus skill... With stgs they probably will kill you anyway too *sigh*... for melee, i can survive sometimes one swipe from kings with 63k hp... so should be enough for characters with not too too strong attack if you full spg
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 06-24-2018 at 02:34.
Old 06-24-2018, 04:09   #8
VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello VeniVidiVici =)

Not too many fires where i play too... Princess probably one of very few active 140 ones > . <
hey there :P

*my server not open yet so im not 324 haha
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	veni.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	151334  
VeniVidiVici is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2018, 05:01   #9
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
hey there :P

*my server not open yet so im not 324 haha
Hello ^_^

Very nice fire... Gratz!
Sake - Most noob
Old 06-24-2018, 12:25   #10
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
any clues about archer epic will be delivered??

Quote:
Hello ^_^

Very nice fire... Gratz!
and what about life transformation?? what will be delivered first?
Full +12-7P7
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2018, 14:13   #11
KloacmrotSi

Quote:
Hello ^_^

Very nice fire... Gratz!
Bella, I have a problem my rune just all of the sudden vanished into thin air, how can this be? It was a super full final m attk, orange with yellow 850 m attk, yellow 1.98 immune and some other things, I paid over 2k cps for it, how could this be possible? thanks for other reply I will try some stgs few at time later
Old 06-24-2018, 14:23   #12
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Bella, I have a problem my rune just all of the sudden vanished into thin air, how can this be? It was a super full final m attk, orange with yellow 850 m attk, yellow 1.98 immune and some other things, I paid over 2k cps for it, how could this be possible? thanks for other reply I will try some stgs few at time later
Definitely go vstgs, as for the relic I'm assuming you mean one of two things happened.

First, if it was broken and not repaired for two days it breaks forever and vanish.

Second, if you were on a map where you can drop items and someone pkd you they stole your relic. This is all maps minus Tc, Gw, Pk arena/weekly pk, and Gale shore. (Ik you can drop pots in gw/pk but you cannot drop weapons etc) So if you were autoing in lab or grotto and someone killed you there's a chance it was taken there.

Either way sucks for your loss try to be more careful next time when on open pk item dropping maps.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 06-24-2018, 14:34   #13
KloacmrotSi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Definitely go vstgs, as for the relic I'm assuming you mean one of two things happened.

First, if it was broken and not repaired for two days it breaks forever and vanish.

Second, if you were on a map where you can drop items and someone pkd you they stole your relic. This is all maps minus Tc, Gw, Pk arena/weekly pk, and Gale shore. (Ik you can drop pots in gw/pk but you cannot drop weapons etc) So if you were autoing in lab or grotto and someone killed you there's a chance it was taken there.

Either way sucks for your loss try to be more careful next time when on open pk item dropping maps.
I apprciate the quick reply, I believe it may have been broken , two days inregards to repairing is absoulutely absurd they should fix the time or make it as a normal piece of equipment... as the dura remained at 2/like70 or so and I tried to repair it and it wouldn't let me bcus it needs to be completely broken. it remained at this dura for months now it seems, it wouldn't go down so I continually checked it , I noticed noting, no warnings and repair immidiatly cautions I hope that other people will be aware because once dura hit 0 ur pretty much screwed because I checked that rune consistanly

The whole idea behind that doesn't make sence at all, I hope TQ changes that in the future. otherwise I guess the best thing to do is use normal runes all the time. -.-?
Old 06-24-2018, 16:23   #14
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
and what about life transformation?? what will be delivered first?
Hello User =)

Epic archer? Why would archers need epic? > . <.. hmm last time i asked about it there was nothing planned for it.. i think archers are strong enough the way they are now.. what kinda skill would you like? .O

And for life transformation.. still no date about it = (

Quote:
Hello KloacmrotSi =)

That relic was really nice = (
Sake - Most noob
Old 06-24-2018, 16:38   #15
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
I apprciate the quick reply, I believe it may have been broken , two days inregards to repairing is absoulutely absurd they should fix the time or make it as a normal piece of equipment... as the dura remained at 2/like70 or so and I tried to repair it and it wouldn't let me bcus it needs to be completely broken. it remained at this dura for months now it seems, it wouldn't go down so I continually checked it , I noticed noting, no warnings and repair immidiatly cautions I hope that other people will be aware because once dura hit 0 ur pretty much screwed because I checked that rune consistanly

The whole idea behind that doesn't make sence at all, I hope TQ changes that in the future. otherwise I guess the best thing to do is use normal runes all the time. -.-?
No problem, also it doesn't need to be broken to repair they work differently i had trouble figuring it out as well at first but all you do is get the relic fragments right click and there's an option to repair your relic. The caviet being you need to have enough to make it full dura so in your example 2/70 dura you would need 68 to repair it if you only had day 65 you would not be able to repair it at all. I hope this at least helps you in the future.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: