Old 06-17-2018, 22:18   #16
VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici is on a distinguished road
i just tested, hossu perfection levels do count.

although i wear a high perf bs in my alt so it acts as x2 and cancels out my main bs and hossu anyway
VeniVidiVici is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2018, 01:33   #17
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeniVidiVici View Post
you can just take it off and wear backsword and system will count it as a 2h when you go to add perfection
Hello VeniVidiVici =)

How did you test perfection of hossu? .O i think if perfection is higher than bs, yes it's gonna count but if not bs will just count twice like 2hand weapon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Didn't know it didn't count, if not you should be able to just unequip it and just do your bs. This would save perfection that you could use for other gear.
Hello Returning =)

You have to level the perfection of your hossu to level the perfection of other equipment, but bs counts same as 2hand weapon... you have to have your hossu equiped to level perfection of other things =(

*EDIT* Perfection with or without hossu is the same (if bs perfection higher than hossu i guess)
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 06-18-2018 at 01:35.
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2018, 01:45   #18
VeniVidiVici

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello VeniVidiVici =)

How did you test perfection of hossu? .O i think if perfection is higher than bs, yes it's gonna count but if not bs will just count twice like 2hand weapon
My Perf:

8 star bs + 8 moon hossu in MAIN
5 sun bs in ALT
= 266

5 sun bs + 8 moon hossu in MAIN
nothing in alt
= 260

backsword doesn't count as x2 in MAIN when hossu is equipped, only in ALT it counts

you can see i lose 6 perf lvls when i put my 5 sun bs on main which is exactly the difference between 8moon -> 5 sun

you can see when you remove your hossu a "x2" will appear next to your backsword when you check your gears
Old 06-18-2018, 14:25   #19
neverpissmeoff

neverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hello neverpissmeoff =)

Yes.. but you have to do it anyaway =(

And it makes your prestige lower too cuz it has not socket and gem... they should make prestige count the same way as perfection for tao >.<
you can just unequip it while doing perfection you can see the backsword only
neverpissmeoff is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2018, 14:34   #20
neverpissmeoff

neverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Didn't know it didn't count, if not you should be able to just unequip it and just do your bs. This would save perfection that you could use for other gear.
thats what im gonna do to my water tao after i knew that from a friend
neverpissmeoff is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2018, 14:50   #21
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverpissmeoff View Post
thats what im gonna do to my water tao after i knew that from a friend
I tested it yesterday with a taoist of mine. With just the BS on I have 90 perfection, when i put the hossu on that was one level lower I went to 89. So the only possible way it MAY work (not guaranteed and I have no means to test it) is if your hossu is never perfected the backsword may count as double. I can't confirm this tho as I have no spare hossu to test with.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2018, 18:06   #22
VeniVidiVici

Quote:
I tested it yesterday with a taoist of mine. With just the BS on I have 90 perfection, when i put the hossu on that was one level lower I went to 89. So the only possible way it MAY work (not guaranteed and I have no means to test it) is if your hossu is never perfected the backsword may count as double. I can't confirm this tho as I have no spare hossu to test with.
I tested with a super hossu with no perf on it.

Bs doesn't go x2

But i believe bs with shield counts as x2 lol
Old 06-18-2018, 18:32   #23
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeniVidiVici View Post
My Perf:

8 star bs + 8 moon hossu in MAIN
5 sun bs in ALT
= 266

5 sun bs + 8 moon hossu in MAIN
nothing in alt
= 260

backsword doesn't count as x2 in MAIN when hossu is equipped, only in ALT it counts

you can see i lose 6 perf lvls when i put my 5 sun bs on main which is exactly the difference between 8moon -> 5 sun

you can see when you remove your hossu a "x2" will appear next to your backsword when you check your gears
Hello VeniVidiVici ^_^

I understand now... just put higher perfection bs on alt cuz no hossu needed there i guess > . <
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2018, 22:09   #24
VeniVidiVici

Quote:
Hello VeniVidiVici ^_^

I understand now... just put higher perfection bs on alt cuz no hossu needed there i guess > . <
bingo, however you will not get the prestige....

but i'd rather have perf lvls than prestige anyways lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: