Old 02-25-2018, 21:35   #31
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
That's how we do it on my server, people get a split. The only stipulation we have is 330+ BP for Waters and 340+ for all others which in reality is 325 and 335 due to mentor. And we just started doing that recently due to too many ghosts in the way of the string players to get revived.

And I don't think it should force people like that with multiple king accounts to not be able to use one, just have it again to where if more than two are allies or in the same guild the one with the least donation gets demoted to Prince and the next highest donation not in that alliance gets turned into king/queen. I think that's the most fair and logical. Again, I'm for making 4 King slots and have it 2v2 that way as if there's 3 sides you're more likely to have the weaker King have the problem of finding members and that person just gets screwed.
3 kings should never be allied. They're the strongest accounts on the server and everyone looks to them to carry their alliance.

2 kings to 1 side would be no different than 3 kings to a side. sure one king will be helpful but still the sides would remain unbalanced.

Having 3 kings that are all enemies would help promote a balanced server. The days of having one king milk the server would be ransacked. 3 kings would have equal opportunities to exploit the servers rewards through current events like gw and ctf. In turn, allowing everyone to get a chance to build their accounts up, not just one side and certainly not just one small group, but all three side.

Think about the possibilities... they're endless!

side note: would be easier to code it this way, it's only condition statements. You're looking to demote and promote nobility which is a little more involved.

Last edited by -Kirito; 02-25-2018 at 22:17.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2018, 21:37   #32
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Update listening to everyone here

Listened to your concerns peeps Here's what I came up with. It seems RXIN/TQ is noticing something wrong with CTF/GW. More compairing the two stats, so i made a huge post and suggestion with balance in mind for everyone to check out. If you guys absolutely hate it let me know i'll tweak it to where I can. If, however, you guys like the idea and think it's awesome then lets get back to my original idea and back me up in that thread and try and get people to notice it.

Thanks again,

FNF

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=767076

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2018, 06:52   #33
Master_Zero
Flavio

Master_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond repute
tq shouldnt fix that offline TG.. for a simple issue.. GW is not suppose to be a ****ing DEAL between guild so i saw alot noobs wining GW like that and i agree with that.. **** deals between guild and **** dead servers!

this game is all about PvP... if u cant even deal with offline tg not TQ problem. =D
fire-fire-fire
130-130-140

------------------
------------------
Old Server Phoenix - Venus/Mars
Master_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2018, 15:15   #34
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Wanted to bump this to just say thanks to everyone who made it happen and wasn't pessimistic about everything that happens here. Thanks again!

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2018, 15:48   #35
AhmedKarem

AhmedKarem is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Wanted to bump this to just say thanks to everyone who made it happen and wasn't pessimistic about everything that happens here. Thanks again!
Yo taking the credit for it? Rly nig?

Jk xD gg man well done.
AhmedKarem is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2018, 07:16   #36
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
that's pretty cool, thanks rxin for listening to us
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: