Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2018, 01:36   #16
Moonfall
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,402
Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
You need to get chinese players on the chinese versions to complain, we get the translated version of whatever they get.
__________________
Moonfall 130-130-140 wat-war-tro 382 BP without clan/mentor
Fire server, GL of Mors~Certa
Moonfall is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2018, 02:36   #17
Promethean
Registered User
 
Promethean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Argleton, England
Posts: 3,916
Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Also disagree with OP. If anything (and to the extent that TQ haven't already done this), the proper solution given that all chars have been significantly buffed recently would be to increase the HP of the Guild War pole.
__________________
Retired on Storm server.
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2018, 05:44   #18
Locky
Boogey
 
Locky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 817
Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
So no more offline tg gw abuse?

1. Offline tg in gw creates a chance for the 'little people'.
2. But I do agree if its 2/3 competing king/queen sides then it would be unfair.

So a more neutral solution would be that if you leave offline tg in gw you would come out from a pretty far distance from the pole and/or increase hp from the pole dramatically
__________________
.
Locky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2018, 09:06   #19
Returning
ComServant
 
Returning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,582
Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky View Post
So no more offline tg gw abuse?

1. Offline tg in gw creates a chance for the 'little people'.
2. But I do agree if its 2/3 competing king/queen sides then it would be unfair.

So a more neutral solution would be that if you leave offline tg in gw you would come out from a pretty far distance from the pole and/or increase hp from the pole dramatically
That's the whole point of gw though. Using offline tg method imho is no better than using hacks in it's essence. The side with better strategy and players is supposed to win get hands down. It's no different then elite or team pk. If you can't cut it playing the map normally you probably shouldn't be winning in the first place. Get good, or transfer out or get people to transfer in. Also tq should merge more servers together and somewhat fix the balance of sides. That doesn't mean offline tg is a fair aspect in any means. It's a boring dumb strat that defeats the propose of the map. You may as well remove the gates because they don't serve a purpose at that point. And make guild war last one minute.
__________________
We've got a lot done as a community. Thanks to everyone who has participated in one way or another. See what still needs to be done and contact your GM about fixing these issues:
http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=767300

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2018, 10:06   #20
cuZz
Sakujo
 
cuZz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Still Owning Classic Liberty/Prosperity Server
Posts: 777
cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
That's the whole point of gw though. Using offline tg method imho is no better than using hacks in it's essence. The side with better strategy and players is supposed to win get hands down. It's no different then elite or team pk. If you can't cut it playing the map normally you probably shouldn't be winning in the first place. Get good, or transfer out or get people to transfer in. Also tq should merge more servers together and somewhat fix the balance of sides. That doesn't mean offline tg is a fair aspect in any means. It's a boring dumb strat that defeats the propose of the map. You may as well remove the gates because they don't serve a purpose at that point. And make guild war last one minute.


Hear, hear!!! keeping it 100!
__________________
I DON'T aimbot ...Don't it just break your heart?</3


Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2018, 20:15   #21
-Kirito
Registered User
 
-Kirito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,027
-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
seems to me it would be better to code something that made sure no kings/queens can ally guilds or join guilds alike. Would probably help balance the one sided servers. but eh, what do I know.
-Kirito is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2018, 20:29   #22
Returning
ComServant
 
Returning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,582
Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
seems to me it would be better to code something that made sure no kings/queens can ally guilds or join guilds alike. Would probably help balance the one sided servers. but eh, what do I know.
Yeah, I already suggested this. Two should be the max, if the third tries to ally / join guild with the other two the one with the lowest donation gets deranked to prince and the next highest on the list get moved to king/queen. Simple enough. Or do this + add 4 instead of 3 kings/queens just remove one duke spot. Again, easy fixes just need to be implemented. Having offline TGS for gw is not the fix though and makes the event pointless af.
__________________
We've got a lot done as a community. Thanks to everyone who has participated in one way or another. See what still needs to be done and contact your GM about fixing these issues:
http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=767300

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2018, 20:33   #23
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE
 
trunks006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere in Canada
Posts: 19,099
trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
Don't think theres actually many active people on the forums these days tbh its like a small handful that read forums even smaller handful that post and reply
i honestly wonder how many even kow it exists...bbs are a tinh of the past
__________________
Patron Saint of Community and Off Topic

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]


Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2018, 08:05   #24
Mucle
MathGenius
 
Mucle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: *****field, Anonyland
Posts: 1,064
Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
That's the whole point of gw though. Using offline tg method imho is no better than using hacks in it's essence. The side with better strategy and players is supposed to win get hands down. It's no different then elite or team pk. If you can't cut it playing the map normally you probably shouldn't be winning in the first place. Get good, or transfer out or get people to transfer in. Also tq should merge more servers together and somewhat fix the balance of sides. That doesn't mean offline tg is a fair aspect in any means. It's a boring dumb strat that defeats the propose of the map. You may as well remove the gates because they don't serve a purpose at that point. And make guild war last one minute.
If you cant keep a pole the last minute, u shouldn't be winning either. Then the offline tg is the better strategy.
Try fighting 3 kings and 6 princes (of which 5 are counter noobs with king mentor/clan) and 12 dukes during gw with 4 princes and 7 dukes in a normal fight. You will never win and it is just a waste of time, not much fun either. But I can tell you are on a winning side who does lose agaisnt an offline tg strategy, so I can understand why u are upset.
__________________
Kylin > TempleArtemis > Pharos > Light > Dark Fire > Dark

Char-collector


Dark
130-130-140 Wat-DW-DW** (Princess)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water**
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire**

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Archer**
130-130-140 Pure-Water

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire**
130-130-137 Nin-War-Water
** = Fixed Jiang

Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water
130-130-133 Wat-War-Archer

TQ: "We don't listen, we don't care."
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2018, 12:56   #25
Returning
ComServant
 
Returning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,582
Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
If you cant keep a pole the last minute, u shouldn't be winning either. Then the offline tg is the better strategy.
Try fighting 3 kings and 6 princes (of which 5 are counter noobs with king mentor/clan) and 12 dukes during gw with 4 princes and 7 dukes in a normal fight. You will never win and it is just a waste of time, not much fun either. But I can tell you are on a winning side who does lose agaisnt an offline tg strategy, so I can understand why u are upset.
That means you lose. Hands down. Get more people to join you. Again, this is how guild war is. It's no different if you go against an OP team in team pk or someone like bangroc in elite pk. Your argument is akin to 'well I can't get to the final match of elite pk/team pk through legit means so I guess ill use xxx Skip all the other matches so I have a small chance in the final! **** everyone else that's stronger I deserve this more'

The essence of Guild war is the stronger side will have an edge and until people recruit etc then they're going to get stomped. Again, I'm for merging servers to diminish this effect and to make servers more competitive in general. HOWEVER, as I stated just remove the gates and make guild war last 1 minute because that's what this 'strat' does to it. It kills the fundamental basis of the event. Remember guild gate jumping? THIS IS THAT x1000.

There are fixes tq can do to improve guild war, but in essence the stronger side will win unless they're not that much stronger then it will be a toss up. Also I am on a winning side of guild war, but we aren't losing to this. When I was on the weaker side I would not do this 'strat' because again it's a dumb as **** 'strat' that has no purpose of being in the game. Unless you're cool w/ guild gate jumping/aimbotting etc then you shouldn't be cool with this.
__________________
We've got a lot done as a community. Thanks to everyone who has participated in one way or another. See what still needs to be done and contact your GM about fixing these issues:
http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=767300

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 02-24-2018 at 13:04.
Returning is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2018, 20:01   #26
Mucle
MathGenius
 
Mucle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: *****field, Anonyland
Posts: 1,064
Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
That means you lose. Hands down. Get more people to join you. Again, this is how guild war is. It's no different if you go against an OP team in team pk or someone like bangroc in elite pk. Your argument is akin to 'well I can't get to the final match of elite pk/team pk through legit means so I guess ill use xxx Skip all the other matches so I have a small chance in the final! **** everyone else that's stronger I deserve this more'

The essence of Guild war is the stronger side will have an edge and until people recruit etc then they're going to get stomped. Again, I'm for merging servers to diminish this effect and to make servers more competitive in general. HOWEVER, as I stated just remove the gates and make guild war last 1 minute because that's what this 'strat' does to it. It kills the fundamental basis of the event. Remember guild gate jumping? THIS IS THAT x1000.

There are fixes tq can do to improve guild war, but in essence the stronger side will win unless they're not that much stronger then it will be a toss up. Also I am on a winning side of guild war, but we aren't losing to this. When I was on the weaker side I would not do this 'strat' because again it's a dumb as **** 'strat' that has no purpose of being in the game. Unless you're cool w/ guild gate jumping/aimbotting etc then you shouldn't be cool with this.
I cant be bothered to beg people for help. I prefer to fight for myself and the group i like. If people come and wanna help then they are welcome to. But I know kings and such come and go with the server transfers going on. And we actually win stpk/tpk alot and sometimes epk, cause we have a solid team and some good players. In big events we just get outnumbered. That doesnt happen in the other (team/epk) events.

Offline tg is not a hack/bot, it's something TQ implemented for use by deleting gw jail.If GW jail would be back, it could already be better, also for the smaller side.

gatejumping was a bug and u could actually report people for doing that (bug abuse).Botting is lame cause it gives an unfair advantage over the clean players (and also reportable).

Offline tg is something every1 can do. Yes I agree it's lame, but without it a smaller group has got no chance of winning if they dont kiss the ass of a king, like the eggies in my server do.

So
if it does get deleted GW should be made so the smaller gropup has a chance too. Like in ctf, you can actually get alot of points with a good plan. Offocurse the bigger group has the benefit, but it doesnt mean they will always win. With GW there just is no way.
__________________
Kylin > TempleArtemis > Pharos > Light > Dark Fire > Dark

Char-collector


Dark
130-130-140 Wat-DW-DW** (Princess)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water**
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire**

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Archer**
130-130-140 Pure-Water

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire**
130-130-137 Nin-War-Water
** = Fixed Jiang

Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water
130-130-133 Wat-War-Archer

TQ: "We don't listen, we don't care."

Last edited by Mucle; 02-24-2018 at 20:04.
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2018, 22:31   #27
Returning
ComServant
 
Returning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,582
Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
I cant be bothered to beg people for help. I prefer to fight for myself and the group i like. If people come and wanna help then they are welcome to. But I know kings and such come and go with the server transfers going on. And we actually win stpk/tpk alot and sometimes epk, cause we have a solid team and some good players. In big events we just get outnumbered. That doesnt happen in the other (team/epk) events.

Offline tg is not a hack/bot, it's something TQ implemented for use by deleting gw jail.If GW jail would be back, it could already be better, also for the smaller side.

gatejumping was a bug and u could actually report people for doing that (bug abuse).Botting is lame cause it gives an unfair advantage over the clean players (and also reportable).

Offline tg is something every1 can do. Yes I agree it's lame, but without it a smaller group has got no chance of winning if they dont kiss the ass of a king, like the eggies in my server do.

So
if it does get deleted GW should be made so the smaller gropup has a chance too. Like in ctf, you can actually get alot of points with a good plan. Offocurse the bigger group has the benefit, but it doesnt mean they will always win. With GW there just is no way.
Oh for sure, they need to add some fixes I'm not suggesting they don't. However as it is now, offline tg should be disabled at minimum because it makes the event completely pointless otherwise.
__________________
We've got a lot done as a community. Thanks to everyone who has participated in one way or another. See what still needs to be done and contact your GM about fixing these issues:
http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=767300

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2018, 05:46   #28
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6
 
#Explicit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 169
#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Totally disagree with This , the only reason i would accept this to happen is when TQ totally removes anti break
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2018, 08:03   #29
-Kirito
Registered User
 
-Kirito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,027
-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Offline TG has been around for a long time and is part of guild wars. I don't get the point in fighting over guild wars anyways. It's not like you as an individual get any of the rewards. Egy kings just pocket all that stuff.


Years ago, when server transfer wasn't available, and if you were on a good server, the guild leaders of the winning side would tally up the members that went to gw and disperse the cps accordingly. Or maybe that was just my server (we had a lot of Americans on my side at the time).

All events suck because of the one sided bull**** and i think that's the bigger issue here.

If it were up to me I'd make is so that kings/queens cannot ally nor join in same guilds. As soon as a king joins in your guild (which has no king inside of it), any alliance you had with another king housed in another guild will automatically convert your guild to an enemy. If that said king leaves your guild, you still will remain enemies with other guilds and will have to re-ally them if you want to join their alliance again.

I think something like that would definitely make the sides more balanced. You'll have 3 sides to a server. 1 king can only mentor so many people which means some sides actually have a chance against counter princesses. having 1 king = competition, challenge, and most importantly PVP!!!! which this game so desperately needs.

Last edited by -Kirito; 02-25-2018 at 08:07.
-Kirito is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2018, 14:26   #30
Returning
ComServant
 
Returning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,582
Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
Offline TG has been around for a long time and is part of guild wars. I don't get the point in fighting over guild wars anyways. It's not like you as an individual get any of the rewards. Egy kings just pocket all that stuff.


Years ago, when server transfer wasn't available, and if you were on a good server, the guild leaders of the winning side would tally up the members that went to gw and disperse the cps accordingly. Or maybe that was just my server (we had a lot of Americans on my side at the time).

All events suck because of the one sided bull**** and i think that's the bigger issue here.

If it were up to me I'd make is so that kings/queens cannot ally nor join in same guilds. As soon as a king joins in your guild (which has no king inside of it), any alliance you had with another king housed in another guild will automatically convert your guild to an enemy. If that said king leaves your guild, you still will remain enemies with other guilds and will have to re-ally them if you want to join their alliance again.

I think something like that would definitely make the sides more balanced. You'll have 3 sides to a server. 1 king can only mentor so many people which means some sides actually have a chance against counter princesses. having 1 king = competition, challenge, and most importantly PVP!!!! which this game so desperately needs.
That's how we do it on my server, people get a split. The only stipulation we have is 330+ BP for Waters and 340+ for all others which in reality is 325 and 335 due to mentor. And we just started doing that recently due to too many ghosts in the way of the string players to get revived.

And I don't think it should force people like that with multiple king accounts to not be able to use one, just have it again to where if more than two are allies or in the same guild the one with the least donation gets demoted to Prince and the next highest donation not in that alliance gets turned into king/queen. I think that's the most fair and logical. Again, I'm for making 4 King slots and have it 2v2 that way as if there's 3 sides you're more likely to have the weaker King have the problem of finding members and that person just gets screwed.
__________________
We've got a lot done as a community. Thanks to everyone who has participated in one way or another. See what still needs to be done and contact your GM about fixing these issues:
http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=767300

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:10.