Old 06-23-2018, 04:52   #16
HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
sounds silly i know to claim thats pvp but you know, ppl choose to play those classes for a reason. I am a Fastbladeing Wind Walker so ya ...

It's silly. People chose those classes because it's easy, left-click spam only.
And because TQ doesn't bring any classes where you need real skill.
My credits for you to still use FB in the times of now.

yep also pretty hyped about Lost Ark. I don't like the laneing phase of League of Legends. And also League of Legends is not a MMORPG where your "Character progresses over time" (Progresses for a Game and progress gets deleted after Game and you start over from level 1) the new Lineage Game can also be pretty interesting "Project TL"
Ah yeahh true but with League Of Legends, you level a different way and if played well ranking up Bronze, Silver etc. Also you need actual knowledge, skill for it (unlike this thrash game, co).

On top of that:
This game is basically already death. The only thing that it keeps alive are four things.
One, people have spend to much money on the game and don't want to quit because of that (huge money loss even when sellling the account).
Secondly, they're unable to sell the char and that's why they keep playing. Third, their computers can't handle any beter games.
Fourth, people don't have time (or don't want to) start a game from scratch.
HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2018, 05:47   #17
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello HitIt! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitIt! View Post
The only thing that it keeps alive are four things.
One, people have spend to much money on the game and don't want to quit because of that (huge money loss even when sellling the account).
Many ppl don't spend any money on that game and have kings... And for the others who spend, i am sure that most know that games at some point or another can stop... It is the internet.. many things come and go.. so if you spend money thinking that you will have things forever, you are naive *sigh*

Quote:
Secondly, they're unable to sell the char and that's why they keep playing.
It is more that they not willing to sell for a price that is a lot lower than the money they spent... But if they really wanna stop, they don't need to sell.. they can just stop > . <

Quote:
Third, their computers can't handle any beter games.
Really don't think it is the case... many probably have computer with which they could play other games

Quote:
Fourth, people don't have time (or don't want to) start a game from scratch.
I agree with that one.. really don't wanna start another game... i like conquer with its imperfection and still better than candy crush > . <

I spend some on the game, and the day it is gone i'll just do something else... will be maybe missing it a bit, but will find things to occupy my time

You seem to think ppl are stuck in the game.... that is really not a good representation of most players.. you never stuck.. you wanna quit, just do it.. not really hard
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2018, 11:11   #18
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Many ppl don't spend any money on that game and have kings...
shut up
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2018, 16:01   #19
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
shut up
Some spend money... some don't... But a lot of money not going directly to tq... High donation account selling, vip selling, and more... so you really don't need to credit anything to have a king account *sigh*

And no.. not gonna shut up cuz first you cannot make me ^_^.. and second that it the reply of an immature prepubescent boy... so if you have passed that stage, grow up
Sake - Most noob
Old 06-23-2018, 23:20   #20
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
I get it, you're offended, i don't care.

You're retarded and can't answer the OP's question.

King accounts need money, if they didn't then everyone would be a king.

so again, shut up.
Old 06-23-2018, 23:45   #21
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
I get it, you're offended, i don't care.

You're retarded and can't answer the OP's question.

King accounts need money, if they didn't then everyone would be a king.

so again, shut up.
Stupidity doesn't offend me

... and as far as low IQ lvl goes, weren't you the one suggesting that having a 3 sided server would be better or something like that hahahahah
Sake - Most noob
Old 06-24-2018, 00:04   #22
KloacmrotSi

KloacmrotSi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
yep, I think most of us players wait for Lost Ark and/or Project TL to be released.
lost ark seems decent but Imo another weird/presumably queerish behavior feminine start up, with fairy's etc, weird childish quests/.PVE seems bar none compared to co, pvp however takes forever to jump into. as per skillbooks, etcs, copy & pasted fkey bar from other games usually dictates that other ideas were implemented from other base style games.. I suppose the view is ok[ the fact you cant do anything in movement] other than to hold left trigger and spam fkey to leap forward is sort of lame.

I know people usually complain about graphics but in my personal opinion if I deem Mario cart more fun than another game perhaps then its better to play that. Atleast on my part I would enjoy it more.

I had always wished that tq would stop making this so business like with revenue and income that they would just let the players have fun, and for gods sakes catch up.(As lucifer said along time ago in a previous video) before implementing new patches. But unfortunately the way it has been heading for some time now looks bad. This is just how they did they're other games milk the heck out of it throw excess patches and quick disconnected the whole entire game. I realize that Edmonds was a little dare I say less Active in terms of upgrades and updates but still.

I hope if they decide to discontinue conquer they would at least consider maybe someone else buying it. Lol, its just a thought...after all there still is a lot of money coming in on there part im sure who knows. Or downsizing afterall im sure that a star trek building or whatever that was isn't really needed lol.

Last edited by KloacmrotSi; 06-24-2018 at 00:10.
KloacmrotSi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2018, 02:42   #23
HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello HitIt! =)

Many ppl don't spend any money on that game and have kings... And for the others who spend, i am sure that most know that games at some point or another can stop... It is the internet.. many things come and go.. so if you spend money thinking that you will have things forever, you are naive *sigh*

It is more that they not willing to sell for a price that is a lot lower than the money they spent... But if they really wanna stop, they don't need to sell.. they can just stop > . <

Really don't think it is the case... many probably have computer with which they could play other games

I agree with that one.. really don't wanna start another game... i like conquer with its imperfection and still better than candy crush > . <

I spend some on the game, and the day it is gone i'll just do something else... will be maybe missing it a bit, but will find things to occupy my time

You seem to think ppl are stuck in the game.... that is really not a good representation of most players.. you never stuck.. you wanna quit, just do it.. not really hard
I'm not really sure how you did that multiple-quote in one. So I'll do it in a different way. My apologize for that.

1)
I disagree. I know many people who spend a lot of money on this game, whether it's paying direct to TQ Digital or through different ways.
But it's obvious true that if one thinks he/she spend money with the mindset 'I own this forever' are naive.

2)
I agree and disagree. It's true people dont want to sell it lower than they have spent (But obvious they've to, they can't expect different. That's life).
But it's not always ''If they wanna stop, they can easily stop''. A certain amount of people are addicted this game and it isn't that easy for them to just uninstall and leave.

Some people really need that 'push' of selling their entire account to actually manage to quit and some people don't.

3)
I aimed at this one towards the egyptians. Because we all know most of the egyptians have a really bad computer or play through internet cafe computers which ain't that good as well. But then again not everyone has an good gaming computer hence why they're stuck to this game.

4)
I don't think people are stuck inside the game but I'd believe 50-60% of the people either can't quit, dont want to quit or unable to sell (because of the above discussed things).

As to the one that started to insult out of nowhere, why?
This is a discussion matter, not a yes/no/hater thing.
HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2018, 04:04   #24
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KloacmrotSi View Post
lost ark seems decent but Imo another weird/presumably queerish behavior feminine start up, with fairy's etc, weird childish quests/.PVE seems bar none compared to co, pvp however takes forever to jump into. as per skillbooks, etcs, copy & pasted fkey bar from other games usually dictates that other ideas were implemented from other base style games.. I suppose the view is ok[ the fact you cant do anything in movement] other than to hold left trigger and spam fkey to leap forward is sort of lame.

I know people usually complain about graphics but in my personal opinion if I deem Mario cart more fun than another game perhaps then its better to play that. Atleast on my part I would enjoy it more.

I had always wished that tq would stop making this so business like with revenue and income that they would just let the players have fun, and for gods sakes catch up.(As lucifer said along time ago in a previous video) before implementing new patches. But unfortunately the way it has been heading for some time now looks bad. This is just how they did they're other games milk the heck out of it throw excess patches and quick disconnected the whole entire game. I realize that Edmonds was a little dare I say less Active in terms of upgrades and updates but still.

I hope if they decide to discontinue conquer they would at least consider maybe someone else buying it. Lol, its just a thought...after all there still is a lot of money coming in on there part im sure who knows. Or downsizing afterall im sure that a star trek building or whatever that was isn't really needed lol.
The thing about catching up is, ppl are never at the same stage... there are Guilds clearing new Raids within 2-3 weeks in World of Warcraft and there are ppl that are still trying to clear it after 2-3 months ... so ya new Content is not bad. I think a lot of ppl had nothing todo besides trying to get a better chi for a long time since they are already full +12 and ****. Now they got also Runes and Perfection they can work on.

Elements - Storm

[Z]Yasha Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (384 BP with Guild)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2018, 14:00   #25
alzz1000

alzz1000 is on a distinguished road
The only thing keeping this game alive are top players consistently bulking. If a new player joined the game he would uninstall within minutes, the game really isn't that fun... their isn't much to do unless you are super maxed out then its a little bit competitive, No interaction or things do to its literally just pvp, and pvp is spam pots but you likely wont need to because 99% of pvp is 1 shots. Log in the game all you see are people sitting afk and maybe the odd person hoping around. I love the game and it will always have a place in my heart but their is zero reason for someone to play when almost every other game on the market ****s on co... here is a video I made 8 years ago on conquer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME-OPXk6wT8&t=2s
alzz1000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2018, 18:26   #26
-Kirito

Quote:
Originally Posted by alzz1000 View Post
The only thing keeping this game alive are top players consistently bulking. If a new player joined the game he would uninstall within minutes, the game really isn't that fun... their isn't much to do unless you are super maxed out then its a little bit competitive, No interaction or things do to its literally just pvp, and pvp is spam pots but you likely wont need to because 99% of pvp is 1 shots. Log in the game all you see are people sitting afk and maybe the odd person hoping around. I love the game and it will always have a place in my heart but their is zero reason for someone to play when almost every other game on the market ****s on co... here is a video I made 8 years ago on conquer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME-OPXk6wT8&t=2s
well said
Old 07-05-2018, 01:28   #27
rzbli12345
Australian

rzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond repute
because as much as i hate the player base and the way that the company digs into peoples wallets and will continue to for many years to come considering its actually earning quite a ton

i enjoy it

woops i said the forbidden sentence

Server : Mercury/Saturn
Guild : Graveyard (Manager)

i miss the old days of conquer...no not the days before bp nono not days before new classes just when it wasnt Poker online
rzbli12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2018, 12:53   #28
alzz1000

alzz1000 is on a distinguished road
Nova, one of few super veterans lol
alzz1000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2018, 09:31   #29
IshyFishy ><>
NubArcher

IshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond repute
Well here's my thoughts on the matter:

-Conquer online seems to be stable in the sense it's survived many MMORPGs that have come out so far. This can be appealing. I quit this and started playing Grand Fantasia (which is much closer to the death bed)... It's sad when a game closes so people prefer something that sticks.

-Still has an aspect of PvP that still hasn't been replicated in other games I've seen so far. Very enjoyable albeit more p2w than when I started.

-Literally was going through puberty when I started this... Now I've finished school, uni and now working. Game might actually stay up till I'm 30 years old haha.

Love from Eagle server!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: