Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2018, 09:59   #1
~AEnur~
Constantin
 
~AEnur~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 348
~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
When I thought I've seen it all....

New boting program called Selector. Some guy just told me about it cuz my egy enemy side uses it a lot when they autoshackle or autorev, not to mention stfb or melees. The funniest thing is that is kind of undetectable ROFLMAO!
This **** ain't never gonna end....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYB5LZtseDA
__________________
Insanity is only a state of mind

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2018, 12:18   #2
Oddyzeus
Dark
 
Oddyzeus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 332
Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
New boting program called Selector. Some guy just told me about it cuz my egy enemy side uses it a lot when they autoshackle or autorev, not to mention stfb or melees. The funniest thing is that is kind of undetectable ROFLMAO!
This **** ain't never gonna end....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYB5LZtseDA
and yet they still lose in tournaments.

Let them use it, once TQ botjail all of them we know what the risked
__________________
My Youtube

Elements - Storm

[Z]Yasha Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (384 BP with Guild)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!


CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2018, 13:01   #3
~AEnur~
Constantin
 
~AEnur~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 348
~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
and yet they still lose in tournaments.

Let them use it, once TQ botjail all of them we know what the risked
I doubt that is going to happen. I have reported dozen of players using edits and bots etc and all I've got was that answer "Sorry there aren't enough proofs". In my server's CTF/GW it is almost impossible to frap them. They are 120 peepz vs 40 (hardly) of us lol. We almost managed to take 1st in ctf with all their bots. But still, it is kind of frustrating. Like some ninja of my server today....was playing against me...I wooped his ass and after 5 mins he comes back and kills me without any chance of jumping around...I asked him to record himself so I can see his skills......he said he recorded and after 2 secs he logged off ROFL!
I bet that 90 pct of the players are using bots edits. Mostly use them on big tourneys as CTF/Gw/Extreme/Weekly/Monthly/Tpk/Stpk so they can't be recorded but on 1 vs 1 they'all suck pretty much. IMO they have found a way to trick the antibot thing so they exploit it as much as they can and test every ****ty program just like the one that I have given you.
Another thing. In Egypt the Internet is so damn bad compared to us Euro people. I talked with an egy friend to run Speedtest on his PC. You know how much the Ping/Download/Upload was?
Ping 25 / Download 0.22 Mbps / Upload 0.10 Mbps compared to mine Ping 6 / Download 98.52 Mbps / Upload 106.11 Mbps LOL
Butttttt they all move faster than me hit faster than me and got no spikes or delays whatsoever. I assume the same situation is at your end too.
__________________
Insanity is only a state of mind

--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by ~AEnur~; 07-08-2018 at 13:23.
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2018, 14:32   #4
Oddyzeus
Dark
 
Oddyzeus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 332
Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
I doubt that is going to happen. I have reported dozen of players using edits and bots etc and all I've got was that answer "Sorry there aren't enough proofs". In my server's CTF/GW it is almost impossible to frap them. They are 120 peepz vs 40 (hardly) of us lol. We almost managed to take 1st in ctf with all their bots. But still, it is kind of frustrating. Like some ninja of my server today....was playing against me...I wooped his ass and after 5 mins he comes back and kills me without any chance of jumping around...I asked him to record himself so I can see his skills......he said he recorded and after 2 secs he logged off ROFL!
I bet that 90 pct of the players are using bots edits. Mostly use them on big tourneys as CTF/Gw/Extreme/Weekly/Monthly/Tpk/Stpk so they can't be recorded but on 1 vs 1 they'all suck pretty much. IMO they have found a way to trick the antibot thing so they exploit it as much as they can and test every ****ty program just like the one that I have given you.
Another thing. In Egypt the Internet is so damn bad compared to us Euro people. I talked with an egy friend to run Speedtest on his PC. You know how much the Ping/Download/Upload was?
Ping 25 / Download 0.22 Mbps / Upload 0.10 Mbps compared to mine Ping 6 / Download 98.52 Mbps / Upload 106.11 Mbps LOL
Butttttt they all move faster than me hit faster than me and got no spikes or delays whatsoever. I assume the same situation is at your end too.
yea i k, but still they use Programs like PingZapper and **** to reduce the routing path to the servers, so their ping also getting reduced you see urself 25 Ping on Speedtest ain't to bad. With a Routing Program they can get under 100 Ping ...

Download and Upload Bandwidht is not everything.
__________________
My Youtube

Elements - Storm

[Z]Yasha Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (384 BP with Guild)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!


CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2018, 05:04   #5
~AEnur~
Constantin
 
~AEnur~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 348
~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
yea i k, but still they use Programs like PingZapper and **** to reduce the routing path to the servers, so their ping also getting reduced you see urself 25 Ping on Speedtest ain't to bad. With a Routing Program they can get under 100 Ping ...

Download and Upload Bandwidht is not everything.
I know about Pingzapper, WTfast or BattlePing. Hell, some GMs even told me to use them to improve my game LOL. Still, download and upload checks the speed, quality and performance of the Internet connection. Even with those programs, their Internet should not approach to us Euro. That is why, I assume they rely on edits/bots.
Anyway it is already an egy based game on which we're only the intruders.
__________________
Insanity is only a state of mind

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2018, 05:17   #6
Oddyzeus
Dark
 
Oddyzeus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 332
Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
I know about Pingzapper, WTfast or BattlePing. Hell, some GMs even told me to use them to improve my game LOL. Still, download and upload checks the speed, quality and performance of the Internet connection. Even with those programs, their Internet should not approach to us Euro. That is why, I assume they rely on edits/bots.
Anyway it is already an egy based game on which we're only the intruders.
I mean they have the patch notes in their own language, and yes Ping Zapper and so on can improve ur gameplay but it can also improve nothing. There are limits to that too. For example i get 0% benefit of Routing Programms. But still they play on potato Machines and their periphery (Mouse, Keyboard, Monitor/Screen) are so far behind technically. There are ppl out that play still on 1024x768 in 2018 I swear ...

I don't even think Conquer takes more than 15kb/s at max so they should be fine if they don't share the connection with other people or do stuff in the background.
__________________
My Youtube

Elements - Storm

[Z]Yasha Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (384 BP with Guild)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!


CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2018, 13:55   #7
~AEnur~
Constantin
 
~AEnur~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 348
~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
I mean they have the patch notes in their own language, and yes Ping Zapper and so on can improve ur gameplay but it can also improve nothing. There are limits to that too. For example i get 0% benefit of Routing Programms. But still they play on potato Machines and their periphery (Mouse, Keyboard, Monitor/Screen) are so far behind technically. There are ppl out that play still on 1024x768 in 2018 I swear ...

I don't even think Conquer takes more than 15kb/s at max so they should be fine if they don't share the connection with other people or do stuff in the background.
roflmfao!
Still, u know that the vast majority of them plays on Internet cafes so I doubt the Internet's speed is equal to ours lol.
Brrrrrr.....what must we do that we can have an Euro IP based server and get rid of this plague?
__________________
Insanity is only a state of mind

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:03.