Old 06-13-2018, 21:07   #31
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
tort breaker works for taos too!
Old 06-13-2018, 21:19   #32
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
LOL.

We tested this on my pirate over and over. Tort breaker did not activate in any of the situations I posted with full SDG setup not the 6 stg I ended up using for overall play. You would have thought also that the blue rune bonus surely would have activated it and it did not. It also will not activate on my monk with 45k damage and sdg alt gear setup. The rune just does not activate on either character in the melee hit format, etc.
I have no idea with regards to nado and all. I have never tested the rune since I have no character to test it on lolz.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2018, 21:40   #33
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkdjenttome View Post
okay hold it for a second right there.

what do you mean with it works ? are you saying there is a difference in your damage with and without tortoise breaker ? further testing and explaining please.
because i don't think there is a way for a fire taoist can make it work.

I'm kind of have a glimpse about how tortoise breaker works. but im trying to figure damage formula so i can give a good explaining with a solid evidence.

EDIT : how much STGs does your dragon warrior have ?
Hello talkdjenttome =)

I mean it activates cuz the icon shows.. but damage is the same.. I don't think i'm gonna see damage difference with fire... maybe with fixed rune, but really don't think it will.. that is another thing they need to fix for magic users... make tortoise breaker work differently cuz we never gonna hit strong enough to see damage increase with tortoise breaker = (

And it is not cuz you don't see damage reduction that the rune doesn't work... it is just too lil damage to see any difference
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2018, 06:57   #34
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
pls Belladonna add more info pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello everyone ^_^

Gonna share my lil fire build and all suggestions are welcome = )

She is Trojan > warrior > fire

Jiang: Hp, immunity and magic attack
Chi: Hp, immunity, magic attack and +final m-attack
180 pct spgs... no stgs

Bp 402 (donation 18kkk)
329 perfection

I use refinery penetration for head, bracelet and bag... Immunity for boots and armor.. and hossu and bs ones

63.4 hp (would be nice to have refinery with both penetration and hp *sigh*)
55.5k magic attack
202 pct immunity (just rank in turtle >.<)

I don't really try chi too much.. too annoying

Cuz she's all spgs i chose runes to help her stay alive
Blue rune is 27, Witchery 9, Healer 9 and BloodspawnBooster 8 (very soon 9)

Healer can start when i get hit and save me, Bloodspawnbooster at level 9 will have 14 pct chances to activate and gimme full hp when hit (really nice i guess)... reflect and perfection helps too.. and spirithealing can be used to heal (5 times 50k hp) and kill some flying archer

i like her very much and i think for a full spg fire those runes are what can help the most... I see Princess has a support team member for ctf, gw and plunder... she not playing arena events

Maybe a fire build with runes that ppl wanna try =)
i think that tro war fire is very very good .
my fire was full attack (like mofo) only mag att and strike , now im rebuilding jang hu like yours (mag att-hp-immu).
i have some question
1) u still full SPg?
2) HOW MUCH A KING HIT YOU ) stigged not critical
3) how much u hit a 398 full -7 SDG char?
4) how much u hit a king (i mean with BP gap : you reach 15k cap made by witchery?)
ty
Full +12-7P7
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2018, 11:37   #35
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
my fire was full attack (like mofo) only mag att and strike , now im rebuilding jang hu like yours (mag att-hp-immu).
i have some question
1) u still full SPg?
4) how much u hit a king (i mean with BP gap : you reach 15k cap made by witchery?)
ty
I disagree with the rb build but as to the rest of your question kings will 1 tap you if you don't go stg. Stg build is the best build when fighting anyone over your bp and you only lose around 300-500ish damage per stg for spg so you lose a Max of about 4-5k against non anti opponents but as long as witchery is still maxed out and you're +12 with decent perfection you will hit that 15k on kings (not sure about full stg kings but for sure on sdg kings). Hope this helps the only thing you won't survive is 1 hit from x2 crit assuming your hp is around 70k. You will lose a lot of monster and pole damage but will still be hitting a lot.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2018, 12:30   #36
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
I how that 4 stg will be enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
I disagree with the rb build but as to the rest of your question kings will 1 tap you if you don't go stg. Stg build is the best build when fighting anyone over your bp and you only lose around 300-500ish damage per stg for spg so you lose a Max of about 4-5k against non anti opponents but as long as witchery is still maxed out and you're +12 with decent perfection you will hit that 15k on kings (not sure about full stg kings but for sure on sdg kings). Hope this helps the only thing you won't survive is 1 hit from x2 crit assuming your hp is around 70k. You will lose a lot of monster and pole damage but will still be hitting a lot.
Ill be 398
Tro war fire Will have cyclone spirit healing and iron shirt (that not bad in pvp)
Btw i dont fight vs king only my avveragr opponent are 380-398.
That Who i ask how much dmg i do (55 k mag dmg)
Full +12-7P7
Old 07-25-2018, 12:45   #37
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ill be 398
Tro war fire Will have cyclone spirit healing and iron shirt (that not bad in pvp)
Btw i dont fight vs king only my avveragr opponent are 380-398.
That Who i ask how much dmg i do (55 k mag dmg)
Yeah it's an ok build I still think it falls behind pirate for overall damage and defense. Combing lotus with bomb > cyclone. And for team events dwar fire is always a welcome sight.

I'm not sure how much you'd hit on lower bp/same BP probably 20k Max so I still think stg would be better getting that defense for big events.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2018, 16:07   #38
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i have some question
1) u still full SPg?
ty
Hello User ^_^

1) Yes.. still full spg for now
2) Don't really know... Just die a lot
3) Probably 20k something or more... I hit my dw when she 379 with 4 stgs for 18k something
4) 11 or 12k maybe with nado... not 15k = (
Sake - Most noob
Old 07-26-2018, 04:42   #39
USER1_74

lame dmg

Quote:
Hello User ^_^

1) Yes.. still full spg for now
2) Don't really know... Just die a lot
3) Probably 20k something or more... I hit my dw when she 379 with 4 stgs for 18k something
4) 11 or 12k maybe with nado... not 15k = (
i will try with 4 stg
Full +12-7P7
Old 07-26-2018, 08:33   #40
Conquer50

Conquer50 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
i will try with 4 stg
I have a +12 STG fire build (6-7 gems i believe), I can get you some numbers if interested later this week..
Conquer50 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2018, 10:43   #41
USER1_74

Yes pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conquer50 View Post
I have a +12 STG fire build (6-7 gems i believe), I can get you some numbers if interested later this week..
And ty in advance
Full +12-7P7
Old 07-26-2018, 16:01   #42
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
i will try with 4 stg
Hello User =)

Damage is not lame.. it is what it is with magic attack fire and you not gonna get a lot better than that > .<

You not gonna hit 15k damage king full sdg even if you have fixed Witchery.. i tested again yesterday and i just hit 12k something

I could put all stgs to play arena events... but i like to hunt a lot and magic damage on bosses with BossKiller is nice

You have to decide for what you gonna use your fire

Princess is good at helping with foh at ctf and plunder and killing archers too... With foh most lower bp receive about 30k damage... king about 19k and full stgs players about 22k or more (3 ppl hit at the same time)... with rune adjustment update fires will clean poles even better ^_^
Sake - Most noob
Old 07-26-2018, 20:48   #43
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
like i said .........

as a fire u should have 100break 100crit as base period!

break will punish imm build kings
crit will punish anti builds

25k+ on average nado damage, 15k is laughable.

yall fire builds are boss hunters and sucky ones at that if u dont have 100pct crit.

go the above mentioned build with 48pct embedded torts and make fires great again! (unkillable)
Old 07-26-2018, 22:06   #44
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
like i said .........

as a fire u should have 100break 100crit as base period!

break will punish imm build kings
crit will punish anti builds

25k+ on average nado damage, 15k is laughable.

yall fire builds are boss hunters and sucky ones at that if u dont have 100pct crit.

go the above mentioned build with 48pct embedded torts and make fires great again! (unkillable)
There is not one build fits all Jack-of-all-trade-but-Master-of-none you *sigh*

I don't hunt boss.. i zap them sometimes when i am on same map

25k average nado... hmmm... i just do 18k on my 379 bp dw with her 4 stgs.. and if you want unkillable magic build for arena, just go warrior > . <

If i wanted to kill king or boss, i would use other class.. that is a lot easier... but fire is useful in a group
Sake - Most noob
Old 07-26-2018, 23:50   #45
USER1_74

ty

Quote:
Hello User =)

Damage is not lame.. it is what it is with magic attack fire and you not gonna get a lot better than that > .<

You not gonna hit 15k damage king full sdg even if you have fixed Witchery.. i tested again yesterday and i just hit 12k something

I could put all stgs to play arena events... but i like to hunt a lot and magic damage on bosses with BossKiller is nice

You have to decide for what you gonna use your fire

Princess is good at helping with foh at ctf and plunder and killing archers too... With foh most lower bp receive about 30k damage... king about 19k and full stgs players about 22k or more (3 ppl hit at the same time)... with rune adjustment update fires will clean poles even better ^_^
maybe 4 stg can be the right compromise!
regarding skill crit
my chi will be 4x mag att hp immu and mstrike (i know that u have final mag att) but with all buff 4x final mag attach are less than 2k.
i prefere 100 strtike (for anti char and for hunt)
strike is 2x !
Full +12-7P7

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: