Old 06-08-2012, 08:20   #196
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
This is how he has a debate with someone on the forums on a topic he clearly cares about like religion, politics, camels and Egypt.

He will engage in conversation with you, after the first page he will give up and claim you are stupid or ignorant.

Every time you follow up with a reasonable(that doesn't mean correct) response he will continue with his whole stupid and ignorant thing.

Out of all the people in OT he is the hardest to engage with on a debate.

DETO was hard but that's because she kept going OT on her own subject. It would start about her goldfish then next page she is trying to convince you dinosaurs once flew spaceships then the next minute its about her father! I regret removing her from OT. She was actually....cool

Ahmed you remind me of those christian evangelist I see on YouTube videos or documentaries. Just so dead certain they are right and will block out all other contradicting evidence or school of thought.

Just revisit some of your debates with other OT members like Erik, Mwah, Glide....Myself. You never admit you are wrong on any the subjects discussed. The amount of times you resort to insults and sarcasm is ridiculous. Surely you cant always be right

I think glide said this earlier, "The moment you insult is when you know you have lost the debate".

Mwah

If you actually hold an intelligent debate there is a far greater chance that you can bring another person around to your way of thinking, by guiding them with sense and reason.
Is
I dont expect an intelligent response, you admitted defeat in that religious thread with sanad a while back.

Hot
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2012, 09:56   #197
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
Nah, Morsi wasn't a global concern, it's just a small article really. Something about cucumbers I reckon. The revolution last year was a big news item though.
lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
Well if I didn't write "carrot of ****" the proper way you would be crying, but seems even if I do write "carrot of ****" the proper way, you still cry.

Oh, I'm sorry about that reading problem you have. Dyslexia?

lol @ you getting all defensive over politicians. If the rest of Egyptians are like you, wow you have a long long way to go. Brotherhood = Fail.
ok.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:59   #198
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
This is how he has a debate with someone on the forums on a topic he clearly cares about like religion, politics, camels and Egypt.

He will engage in conversation with you, after the first page he will give up and claim you are stupid or ignorant.

Every time you follow up with a reasonable(that doesn't mean correct) response he will continue with his whole stupid and ignorant thing.

Out of all the people in OT he is the hardest to engage with on a debate.

DETO was hard but that's because she kept going OT on her own subject. It would start about her goldfish then next page she is trying to convince you dinosaurs once flew spaceships then the next minute its about her father! I regret removing her from OT. She was actually....cool

Ahmed you remind me of those christian evangelist I see on YouTube videos or documentaries. Just so dead certain they are right and will block out all other contradicting evidence or school of thought.

Just revisit some of your debates with other OT members like Erik, Mwah, Glide....Myself. You never admit you are wrong on any the subjects discussed. The amount of times you resort to insults and sarcasm is ridiculous. Surely you cant always be right

I think glide said this earlier, "The moment you insult is when you know you have lost the debate".

Mwah

If you actually hold an intelligent debate there is a far greater chance that you can bring another person around to your way of thinking, by guiding them with sense and reason.
Is
I dont expect an intelligent response, you admitted defeat in that religious thread with sanad a while back.

Hot
Insecure much?

lolwut

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 06-08-2012 at 10:01.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2012, 10:12   #199
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
I support Ahmed.

(no sarcasm)

He is free to choose whoever he likes to choose, whether it be a radical that wants to commit mass genocide or anyone else, it's his decision and we have to respect that. Stop caring so much what other people vote it's not gonna stop them anyway.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:19   #200
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I support Ahmed.

(no sarcasm)

He is free to choose whoever he likes to choose, whether it be a radical that wants to commit mass genocide or anyone else, it's his decision and we have to respect that. Stop caring so much what other people vote it's not gonna stop them anyway.
I wouldn't of included the respect bit but otherwise I totally agree with you wayne.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2012, 11:05   #201
esloc03
Banned

esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Hello everyone.
esloc03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2012, 14:59   #202
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I support Ahmed.

(no sarcasm)

I totally agree with this too.

When a person votes though, keep in mind, what are they going to do for ME/MY future.
Hopefully Egypt doesn't fall into the USA trap of gossip, rumor, and dirty backstabbing. USA is like a celebrity contest for office. Its a joke.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2012, 15:18   #203
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
I reread this part and looooool....reasonable? Define reasonable, was he reasonable because he acts like you, spewing excessive bullshet on subjects he doesn't know of? That might be correct since your compression is like that of a 10 years old.

It is like saying your queen is a hor because her name is Elizabeth, that's exactly how he talked. I don't have to explain that Elizabeth doesn't have to be hor's name.

Edit: I'm pretty damn sure you won't even understand this simple example and you'll just rage at me for dissing that old fart.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 06-09-2012 at 15:22.
Old 06-09-2012, 20:23   #204
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
I reread this part and looooool....reasonable? Define reasonable, was he reasonable because he acts like you, spewing excessive bullshet on subjects he doesn't know of? That might be correct since your compression is like that of a 10 years old.

It is like saying your queen is a hor because her name is Elizabeth, that's exactly how he talked. I don't have to explain that Elizabeth doesn't have to be hor's name.

Edit: I'm pretty damn sure you won't even understand this simple example and you'll just rage at me for dissing that old fart.
Just exactly what is it that I quoted that was bull****?

Muslim Brotherhood moving Egypt into an Islamic nation? Egyptian progress fail.
Morsi. Egyptian progress fail.
1973? Egyptian murder fail soon to come.

You are the bloody ignoramus. You sit isolated in Egypt from the rest of the world and eat your daily **** of propoganda from within. You will never see Egypt clearly from living in its womb. Really, just go **** yourself.
Old 06-09-2012, 21:02   #205
~Ahmed~

Aaaahaha look who's talking about propaganda? Hahahaha betch please.

Holy **** bro, what do you even know? lol... Do you have any basic knowledge about such matters?

What's with kids these days, they read 2 pages on the internet and they think they know everything..jeez.

Also, stop acting as if the safety of the earth depends on our silly elections.
Old 06-09-2012, 21:48   #206
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Quote:
Aaaahaha look who's talking about propaganda? Hahahaha betch please.

Holy **** bro, what do you even know? lol... Do you have any basic knowledge about such matters?

What's with kids these days, they read 2 pages on the internet and they think they know everything..jeez.

Also, stop acting as if the safety of the earth depends on our silly elections.
Really, now you are just becoming a complete moron.
I didn't say **** about earths safety. I didn't say **** about about a messiah. I haven't quoted any **** links from google. Your knowlegde is you encased in a dinosaur egg.
Quit your whining because you are on the road of failure in your country and you don't have the balls to admit it.
Old 06-10-2012, 03:16   #207
~Ahmed~

Keep barking....
Old 06-10-2012, 03:45   #208
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Quote:
Keep barking....
Here, get your last words in, you know you have too, it just can't be any other way with you.

You keep replying by putting words into my mouth. Whats next you want me to say that I didn't post at all?

Over the years I have read alot of posts by you. When you feel the need to lash out and attack other people on the forum, just remember, you fail as a Muslim. Just what new Muslim religion do you belong to?

To bad there isn't a Muslim Canadian on this forum, they may teach you something.

K now get your last word, because I'm done with your bull****.
Old 06-10-2012, 04:24   #209
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Somebody just got raped in here. From the looks of it it appears it was an Egypttard. There's trace amounts of pita bread and falafel.

It stinks in here.....
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2012, 13:12   #210
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Here, get your last words in, you know you have too, it just can't be any other way with you.

You keep replying by putting words into my mouth. Whats next you want me to say that I didn't post at all?

Over the years I have read alot of posts by you. When you feel the need to lash out and attack other people on the forum, just remember, you fail as a Muslim. Just what new Muslim religion do you belong to?

To bad there isn't a Muslim Canadian on this forum, they may teach you something.
K now get your last word, because I'm done with your bull****.
Cute. But I'm not the one looking for attention. You're just mad that I'm not going back and fourth with your little assumptions trololololol.

>google, read page
> off topic, post bullshet
>I laugh
> you rant
>google, read page
>off topic, post bullshet
>I facepalm

repeat the process several times.
Edit:
Quote:
That's exactly why I find your argument to be rather worthless and time consuming. Here you are mixing politics with religion when religion has got nothing to do with it. You're hopelessly trying to drag me down to your pile of shet.

Ranting like that doesn't make you 'cool' or intellectual on the internet. And you still won't get attention.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 06-10-2012 at 14:08.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: