Old 04-02-2008, 10:30   #16
~ChopSticks~88
Mod'let

~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute
why bump
~ChopSticks~88 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2008, 11:53   #17
BooYaAka

BooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedMan49 View Post
+1
nig, go bring up that other fb/ss tourney threadd kthx
Old 04-02-2008, 12:23   #18
firetridagger
Warriors!

firetridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond repute
time to kill him
boo gimme his address.. plz
ANakedStripper War>Water>Tro110 [Retired]
mightymagician Fire>Fire120 [Hacked]
tridaggerx Archer>Archer60 [Retired]
firetridagger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2008, 20:31   #19
NakedMan49
YO MANG!

NakedMan49 has a brilliant futureNakedMan49 has a brilliant futureNakedMan49 has a brilliant futureNakedMan49 has a brilliant futureNakedMan49 has a brilliant futureNakedMan49 has a brilliant futureNakedMan49 has a brilliant futureNakedMan49 has a brilliant futureNakedMan49 has a brilliant futureNakedMan49 has a brilliant futureNakedMan49 has a brilliant future
lololol!

[]*
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

TORNADO!
NakedMan49 * Trojan-Trojan-Water * [25] * Retired Hall of Famer.
NakedMang! * Archer * [105] * Fail?

Makes Me Hard List (+1): BRO WASTER
**** List (-1 Respect): DragonFlame
NakedMan49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2008, 06:04   #20
kido

kido is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodAlmighty View Post
Well i was off trying to "ks" guild beast yesterday and i realized that this was far more exciting than doing nothing.
I think for our new server guild beast should be a free for all every day. no more of this non-sense of letting the winning guild get the guild beast. Now im not saying that the winning guild should open the gates or anything, in fact they should leave the gates closed and make us work to try to get to the guild beast.
One good reason we should consider this is that it would definatley liven up the server. It would be like a mini-guilwar every day of the week without of course all the complaining of guilds being unbalanced since it would basicly be a free for all for the db.

Anyways this is just what i think and what the Beast Guard thinks
Just wondering what everyone elses views were on this, i just thought with a new server we should consider a new way of doing things.
WHy never come online to say hi?
Irena!=105 archer
and sometime I7aI7a
WOW TIME INDEED
kido is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: